Chapter One: Parents History

Promise Point Of View

" You already know what time it is , don't even play me on that little shit " Rich said as he leaned against his door shirtless talking to his little girlfriend. Her name was Riley and she was from Jamaica . Her accent was strong and her hips were fully developed . Riley had a big butt along with her chest . Her hair was long and she was pretty , sometimes she made me feel self conscious about my body .

" But Rich , you always do that shit man . I've been doing this with you for some years and you still acting like a little boy . You is 29 years old and still trying to discard me like I'm some hoe " Riley said and I fiddled the brown bag in my hand . I was here to give Rich a package my dad wanted to give him . My dad told me not to open it because he don't want me seeing what he does . I already know . I'm not stupid .

" You are a hoe but look , come back tomorrow " Rich told her with a serious look and Riley scrunched up her face . She walked towards her car with a pissed off attitude and accidentally bumped into me .

" My bad girl . Congratulations on your graduation though " Riley said and I smiled .

" Thank you " I said and she got into her car , driving off.

Walking past Rich , I shook my head . His face crowned into a smile like he was just reading my thoughts . He always does this to Riley and Riley is actually a nice girl . She's dumb enough to keep coming back to Rich when he treats her like shit .

" Ew don't smile at me " I said and placed the brown bag on the counter .

" Ew don't smile at me " Rich said mocking me in his accent . I rolled my eyes as I grabbed an apple out his fruit basket . " You sound like ya mama "

" Jasmine looks like her more though " I said biting into the apple as Rich opened the package . He started fiddling his hand in the bag and he bought his finger up with white substance on it . He tasted it and nodded .

" Anyways , are you going to come to my graduation next week on Friday ?" I said and Rich looked at me with a shrug expression . He looked nude today without his glasses or hat . He usually didn't wear a shit with his bird chested ass .

" I might . I'm supposed to take Riley to the clinic next week " He said making my mouth form into an O shape . Rich smacked his lips as he saw me laughing and covering my face .

" Man , she not pregnant . Don't even go there , ya heard me ? She just got the flu and shït , thinking I'm gone fuck her while she sick . Her ass can't have a baby no way " Rich told me making me smirk .

" Whatever . When she do get pregnant , I'm gone laugh . Belee that" I said , pointing my finger at him taking another bite out my apple .

" Don't steal my shit . That's my motherfuckin word , ya heard me . I don't walk about this bitch saying slay everytime I get my hair done "

" Shut up . My hair be on slay for real , you can't lie now . "

Rich shook his head as I kicked my feet up on his counter , biting into the apple .

" What you still here fah ? Go back home . I like being by myself "

" Yep so you can beat your meat " I said throwing the apple away and Rich threw a book at my head as I was getting up .

" What if I would've got brain damage ?"

" Get out mah house Promise "

I smacked my teeth and walked out his house . I got somewhere to be anyway .

~~~~