Chapter Fourteen: All The Time

" Mmm daddy " I moaned into Rich's ear as he had me pinned up on the wall while he was deep inside me , holding up my thighs. His kisses were placed on neck as he caressed my bottom.

" Fuck" He said against my ear while he was stroking inside me roughly but slow. His hands were so big it made me spill waterfalls. My cum was dripping everywhere , leaking out my vagina and unto his private.

" Rich , my phone is ringing " I said in a moan as he pulled out while cum leaked out my vagina. So glad I put myself on birth control. He handed me my phone as he laid me down on the sofa. I grabbed it and answered it while trying to catch the feeling in my leg.

" Hello " I said as Rich sat behind me in his boxers while checking his phone and he laughed at some text message he received from Uncle Troy.

" Promise , where are you ? " My father asked in a concerned voice.

" I'm at Rich house for the night. Haven't been over here since the day I feel down the stairs and hurt my legs " I said in chuckle knowing that was a lie. I came home after we had sex which was like some days ago. I was limping and shit. Sore to the core.

" Oh , thought you was at Faith house with her fast ass. Alright , just checking" He said and hung up while rich was flabbergasted. I punched him in the chest as he giggled like a little kid.

" That's a bad ass lie. A for trying " Rich said and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower. I quickly took a shower getting between every crack and nook.

I got out the shower and rubbed myself down in natural lotion while putting some white sweatpants and putting on my black shirt. I slid on my slides and walked out the bathroom.

" Cmon ma , you wanna go get something to eat ?" He asked causing me to nod my head.

" Yes , we can get grapes and ribs ?" I asked while holding his hand and he said yes.

•••••••

" Fat fat " He said while grabbing my ass and smacking it. I laughed and sat down while licking the sauce off my fingers and he scrunched up his face. I shrugged and kept biting into those ribs as Rich watched me.

" You must not care how you eat infront of me ?" He asked and I laughed with food in my mouth getting serious .

" No " I responded while chewing and swallowing it.

" Mrs Piggy. Boy you bout to be shitting like a motherfucker and you not gone do it here ! Uh huh shitty booty ass better catch a public restroom. " Rich said while drinking some beer and putting it down.

" You the one drinking beer and that can make ya piss stink withcho nasty ass  mouth " I told him while cleaning myself up with the napkin.

" Girl yah luh ma mouth " He said yelling as I got up from my seat. He put his tongue between his two fingers while flicking it up and down in fast motion. I closed my legs trying not to get visions of him eating my kitty while making eye contact.

I washed my hands and my face while sitting on the couch. Rich came and sat beside me as he kissed down my neck gently , squeezing my right breast. My moans escaped my mouth as he tried to slick his hands down my pants but I stopped him.

" Stop , I just took a bath and my breath smells like ribs " I told him.

" So girl , ion care " He said making me snicker.

" Rich , get away " I said with a smile and he laughed into my neck.

 " Bye Rich " I told him smacking his hand from groping my arm and thigh

" Bye Rich " I told him smacking his hand from groping my arm and thigh. He smacked his teeth as he laid across me while I flicked on the tv.

"You mad baby ?" I asked while looking down at him lay across my lap with his hands behind his head. He looked at me for a while and then at the flat screen tv that sat on the wall,

We was watching little man and this movie was so stupid. How could they take a midget as a baby ? I'll have to be the dumbest person in the world to ever be fooled. Then little nigga was packing.

After an hour into the movie I started to drift off.

Chance Point Of View

" Just couldn't keep fucking with that goodie goodie huh ?" I asked Rich while he was standing over me and his hands were at my both sides. We were leaning over the car and his body spray smelt so good. He had me in heat and I wasn't leaving until I get some dick tonight.

" Girl , shut cho ass up. Don't be speaking on shit that don't involve you. Now be quiet and do that shit you do " He told me making me smack my lips. I walked into the house while grabbing his hand and closing the door shut.

"When you gone see Austin again Rich? You know he miss you " I asked as he sat on the couch and I unbuttoned his shirt while rubbing his shoulders.

" I'll think about it " He told me as he pulled a blunt out his pocket , lit it up and smoked it. I stared at him with a mug and sat there.

" He already calling you step daddy. He the only father figure he see and you talking about " I'll think about it ". That's so rude rich. " I said while snapping my fingers at him and he smacked his lips as he ran his free hand across the white couch that sat in my clean living room.

"You told him to call me that shit Chance . I got a girl at home who can do this shit , ion need yo funky ass" Rich spat at me as he moved me to the side and slipped his shirt back on making me pout. I got up and blocked the door. He leaned against the wall raising an eyebrow.

" Come on baby , I'm sorry . I'll do it " I said putting my hand on his chest pushing him back. He sighed in frustration while he ran his hand across his face.

Once we got upstairs , I closed my bedroom door with the lock and Rich sat down in the white chair that was in the middle back of my room. I grabbed my pink dildo out the box I kept on top of shelf and stripped out my thong that sat nicely between my vagina and ass cheeks.

I turned on the mini black dildo and stuck it up me as Rich watched my every move. I walked over to Rich before the sensation of the sex toy came in while spreading my legs on his lap. He took it out and my kitty was dripping with juices as he grabbed the seduction rope from behind the couch and wrapped it around my neck.