Chapter Eighteen: Another Nigga

It's all fun and games till another nigga start making her smile -Instagram quote

A couple weeks later

I met this boy at the club the other night and of course I avoided him mainly because I'm pregnant. He wanted to know and I dropped it all on him. He was nice and cute. His hair was curly and his smile was so cute. He asked do I want to go to lunch after days of friendly conversation and I finally agreed. Now he's feeding me and watching me eat pounds of food.

" What?" I asked as I licked my fingers and he laughed.

" Nothing ma. You just greedy " Desmond said as he ate some of his food.

" Whatever. Don't worry about me. Stay in your world while I eat away mine " I said with some attitude and started to lose my appetite. " Yeah , this was nice but I'm going home. You probably a waste anyway. I'm pregnant and I don't have time "

" Wait , hold on. Girl I don't know who you been around but I'm like none of them niggas. I ain't cha baby daddy and I ain't cha past. I'm just trying to support you and help you. I know you just got out a relationship and you ain't ready for another one. I just wanna kick it " Desmond said as he stared at me and tucking in his lip.

" Whatever , I'm kind of in a bad mood so I'll just stay for a while and leave. I'm sorry " I said starting to think of how my attitude came off. I just wanted to cry at the way I been acting cause it hasn't been good. He's being such a good person to me and I'm being a bitch.

My head turned to the right and I saw Rich with the same girl he cheated on me with her son. I dipped a little low and watched them while I placed my shades. Desmond phone rang and he picked it up , not paying any attention to me.

Rich picked up Austin and kissed his forehead as he wrapped his arm around the girl. My eyes started to water. My head shook and I sniffed.

" Desmond , I'm so so sorry but I have to go right now. I'll make it up later and pay the next one. I promise " I told him as I gathered my stuff and he nodded.

" You okay ?" He asked and I nodded while rushing off. I drove all the way home and soon as I got home , tears cascaded down my face everywhere. He's still with the bïtch that broke us up. Now he's playing step daddy , for real this time. I'm just so pressured right now , it makes me want to do some dumb shit. I was playing nice for a while but now I'm tired of his shit. People already talking on all my social media sites and it already done got around so much my mother hearing it.

A few hours rushed by and the door opened. I saw Rich come through the house towards my room with a white plate and he sat it on my dresser. Rich placed a kiss on my cheek and I side eyed him.

" What? " He said and I scoffed.

" You been kissing that bïtch , don't leave her germs on me." I said while flicking through the pages in the book.

" Girl calm down. We just been kicking it and you don't have to call her a bitch. She's doing better " Rich said and I raised an eyebrow.

" Oh so your defending her now?" I said while nodding my head and his phone started to rang out as he smacked his lips at me.

" I'll be downstairs in a minute. We can go wherever you like. Nah it's cool , you can drive it for a minute" He said on the phone and my leg started to shake.

" What the fuck? RICH you didn't even let me drive your car while we were together. Oh so y'all a couple ? Cheat on me , knock me up , then go sleep with the BITCH that you cheated on ME with. I like Austin and I don't care about you being a father to him but you catering her more than your catering to me. I'm the one carrying your child . What she do that's better than what I do? I really need to take tips since she got you on your fucking toes. Now when you see me with another nigga , you better not say shit" I yelled and Rich got into my grill all up close.

" Lower your motherfuckin voice while you fucking talking to me. You overhearing shit cause you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about girl. These little hormones already got you fücking up cause you saying dumb shit. You not gone be with no nigga while you carrying my fucking child. I'll fuck you UP Promise and I'm not playing. Now eat that food and shut cho fat ass up " Rich yelled at me as he backed me into a corner. I pushed him out the way and mushed his face pushing him to the wall.

" Rich , move. You ain't gone do shit and I'm not fat bïtch. You just a bitch ass nigga that never cared about anything. Fuck you nigga. I don't need you . Go play with that hoe" I clapped my hands at the sound of my words and Rich's face stiffened at my sight. He grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me on the bed while kissing me.

•••••

" You ain't shit " I said while laying in the bed with the covers wrapped around my body as Rich slid out the bed. He's trying to leave me by myself at these times to go do something involving drugs.

" Girl shut the fuck up , I'll be back later. You wasn't talking shit while you was throwing it back on me , was you?" He said while putting on a white shirt making me roll my eyes.

" Ugh , get out bitch " I yelled while throwing a lamp at him. It missed him and broke on the wall. I wiped my hands on Rich' shirt , the shirt I was wearing.

" Promise , you about to get fucked up " Rich threatened while my leg shook out of anger.

" Well do it " I yelled while clapping my hands. He got up and threw some pillows on the floor. He pushed me off the edge on the bed and I fell straight on the pillows.

" Rich , I'm pregnant and you threw me on the ground? You could've killed our baby " I said as I started to cry while sitting on the pillow .

" Promise , shut the fuck up" He said with a chuckle.

" Whatever , get out my house. You don't never care about me . It's like you hate me " I cried and he pulled me into his hold as he sat down.

" You always act like ion care about cha ass " He said as he kissed me on my lips and rocked me in his hold .