Chapter Two: Punishment

" But daddy , she disrespected y'all . I had to fight that b- girl because she wasn't going to get away with it " I whined and my dad shook his head at me .

" No , you shouldn't be coming home at no fucking 12:00 at night because you was at the police station all day for a fight Promise . This is your fucking millionth fight this year and the police said if they see you fighting again , you going to jail for real " My dad yelled at me making me scrunch up my face .

" Then tell them hoes at my school to leave me the fück alone and tell them to stop talking shït . I wouldn't haven't to use these bitches for no reason . They get smart , I'm gone punch them in they shit " I yelled at my dad for the first time . If it was one of my brothers , he'll call them a man . If it comes down to his " princess " , we would get in so much trouble . I didn't even tell him I was dating .

" Promise , who the fuck you cussing at ? Give me these damn devices and shit . You on fücking punishment and if you say another damn word , I'll take you over your grandma's house for an ass whipping cause your mama sure as hell ain't gone do it " Jayceon yelled . He doesn't even deserve the dad title right now because I'm fücking pissed .

" Take it . I can do better things than play on that shït anyway" I mumbled under my breath and handed him all my electronics . It was my IPhone . My laptop . My tablet and my Apple Watch .

" Say it louder Promise . I didn't hear you " Jayceon said making me roll my eyes .

" I didn't say anything " I mumbled and he mugged me as he walked out the room with all my shit . I got up and slammed the door .

He came back and took the house phone out my room making me gasp . He literally unplugged that old ass phone and took the cords too . My dad is an asshole .

" Since you wanna slam doors and shit like you pay bills " He said as he poked his head back in my room and left .

" Since you wanna slam doors and shït like you pay bills " I mocked after him and shut my door gently .

" You better not lock it either " He yelled .

" You better not lock it either " I mocked and laughed at myself .

Junior walked in my room with a loud ass laugh and laughed at me making me scrunch up my face .

" You better not lock that door either Promise . Aye , can you watch Destiny ?" Junior asked . Junior is my twin of course . Junior had a baby with this grown ass little girl down the street . My dad didn't say anything but my mom sure as hell did . My dad is a sexist bastard .

" Yeah , she's only a newborn anyway . All she do is eat and shït " I said and Junior left out my room to go get Destiny . He came back and handed me her . She looked just like my brother . Her caramel skin was coming in as her curly hair was laid against her head .

" Alright , I gotta blast " Junior said as he left out the room . My room was a blue and lime color . It was the same color forever ever since I could remember . It was beautiful. I had my room in the far right side with the tv and the dresser was on the left side with my closet . My ceiling had those glow stars in the dark and these hippy beads traced along my walls . Call me childish , I'll take them off and roll them down the steps .

Destiny had the same eyes and lips as my brother . Her small hands covered over my finger as I laid her down on her stomach across my bed . She better had already ate . Destiny is greedy and can drink a bottle up . I'll just give her to Jasmine .

Junior Point Of View

" Whatever Jay , you just a fücking liar. I know you was with that bitch . I know you was . " Kaylen yelled as I shook my head . Kaylen is graduating with us this Friday . She was a light skinned girl and was a average height . She was short compared to my ass any way . I'm 6 ' 3 and she was like a midget .