Prolouge

" Rich , how the fuck do you think I feel ? I gave everything to you . I gave my fucking heart to you and you threw that bitch in the trash . Fucking with you was a mistake because I thought you was different than these other niggas , but you the same . You the fucking same and I'll kill my damn self if I ever fuck up that bad with you again . Fuck you " She yelled . The whole neighborhood should've heard the commotion between the two .

Rich knew he fucked up bad and he didn't mean everything he exactly said . He couldn't stand seeing her with that other man and it blowed his fucking whistle . He knew her for a long ass time and in his mind , she betrayed him .

" I didn't even mean it like that . You over here overreacting on some dumb shit . I'm sorry and I apologize fah my mistakes but we all grown . We gone handle this like some grown ass adults" Rich said as he stood up out the seat causing her to ball up her fist.

" No , you are a grown ass adult and guess what I am , a grown ass little girl . You said that ? Didn't you ? The same man who fucked me and said he loved me , to go behind my back with those hoes you told me not worry about  " She yelled as she grabbed her bag and put on her shades . Sliding on her shoes , Rich grabbed her by her waist .

" Man , how many time I got to say it ? I'm sorry and I'll say it over and over again . You don't fuckin let me speak or explain to yah how shit go down . You didn't even want to hear meh express my feelings to you . " Rich snapped as his fist beat against the wall .

" You know why ? It was already hard enough to catch feelings for your ass and to hear you express your feelings for me ? That shit would've killed me and trust me , the shit you done did , you already would've been six feet under . Trust me on that " She said as she beat her fist on her chest .

He stayed quiet and urged up to talk but she held up her hand indicating she didn't want to hear it . Rich just stared at her with eyes slanted and mouth open as she walked out the door .

" Damn Promise , I'm sorry "  Rich said as he put his head in his hands and started to slowly break out in tears .