Chapter Twenty Four : A rainy day. (Last Chapter)

I walked into the line to go see the casket. My mother and father stood by me. Promise was so emotional , she was crying her eyes out. I kept my emotions in and walked down the line. It was many people here and his eldest brother sat in the stands. He kept a straight face as we all moved along the line and he greeted people. His mother had to be escorted out.

I was holding Kilo's little sister , she was about three or four years old. About the same age as my niece who Promise held. We got to the front of the line and I glanced at it quickly. He didn't look the same. His little sister Genesis gasped as he looked at her dead brother then turned around to face me. I sat down on the front stands next to his big brother.

" Auntie , why is my big brother sleep inside that box?" Genesis asked me as she smiled at me. I didn't answer her question because  I didn't want to cry.

" Auntie , why are you crying? He's only sleep" Genesis said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.  I smiled a but and held unto her.

" Genesis , he's into a long sleep. One he won't wake up from " I said and her lip started to quiver. I think she caught on to what I meant.

" My big brother is dead? But he said he was going to take me to my favorite ice cream shop and we was going to have fun. He said we was going to have fun AUNTIE . HE LIED CAUSE HES DEAD NOW" Genesis said crying and I started to calm her down. Tears came down from her eyes. Kilo's mother wanted me to take her to see him because she didn't like lying to Gensis. She clung unto me as her tears came down.

" Why did he have to die Jazzy? I love my big brudda. Jazzy can I stay with you? I don't want to go back to mommy. I wanna stay with you!" Genesis cried into a fitting rage. Their mother wasn't the best mother and she was a little insane ever since she heard her son died.

" Why babygirl?" I asked.

" Because you act like me brudda" She said whimpering and I shook my head sadly. I kissed her forehead as the service continued on. His brother didn't even attempt to cry or show emotion. I rolled my eyes.

The service went on as everyone kept telling me " sorry for your loss ". Bïtch get the fuck away from me , sorry that your edges is missing little hoe. Genesis didn't want to be around nobody but me. Poor baby shook about the death of her brother.

After the service , I saw Promise talking to Rich. I shook my head and walked to them.

" Just love each other , ok? You might not have each other the next day. You made a beautiful child together and we all know y'all still love each other. It's ok. It'll get better " I told them and Promise sighed. Rich gripped her hand and they both pulled me into a hug.

Four years later.

" And I got a sticker for being the best one in class. My birthday just passed so now I'm five. I learned my abc's and all my numbers. I know how to add and subtract. Plus I'm better at my handwriting like you showed me when I was little " Genesis said as she place the flower next to Kilo's grave. I smiled as I placed a bouquet of flowers on his grave and grabbed Genesis's hand.

" This my daddy grave ? " Landon said as she pointed at the grave and I nodded. Landon is my child that I had by Kilo when I turned twenty. I didn't know I was exactly pregnant with Landon because I didn't get any symptoms . I guess he was a miracle baby.

" Can we talk a little more longer Jazzy? Please ?" She asked.

" We've been out here for three hours. We have to leave. " I told her and she huffed. Kilo's mom drove herself crazy because Kilo was her favorite son. She ended up killing herself four months after her funeral. His siblings couldn't keep Genesis due to their illegal occupation so I kept her as she wished. Rich and Promise finally took my advice and moved back in together. She's opened up a business and lives in a big house now.

My parents are still being my parents. Their still crazy and arguement alive but love each other very much. Janae and Reese also was spotted together at a restaurant. It looks like those two rekindled. They haven't saw each other in six or seven years.

And me?

I'n twenty three years old now. I finished school early at 16 and now I'm a lawyer. My schedule is always busy but I continue to make time for my little Genesis and my baby boy Landon . I got to all her school plays , her activities at school and parent meetings. That's my little smart baby.

As for Landon about to turn four , I make all his little leagues and helps him with his numbers and letters. He's such a good boy. I could feel Landon smile now.

All's well that end well.

I'm done with the book in a different point of view and I'm so happy about it honestly. I'm not making another book to this and if I do it's only going to be about Jasmine. There's not going to be a sequel to the book cause it's going to be about her only. Yeah , it will include a lot well actually most parts about Kilo because he's the main reason why I'm making another book about someone apart of the Commitment family. It'll be different but interesting.

So , if anyone wants me to make that book about Jasmine. And would like to read it? Just tell me. Cause I will make another book with Jasmine as the only character and I don't mind. Cause my friend told me that I should make a book about Jasmine.

We'll see. I don't know if people gone read it. 😁💞

But thanks for all the readers , loyal readers , even ghost readers , votes , comments and all. I really appreciate it because I worked so hard for this. And I know a lot of people is also working hard on their books and don't give up.