Chapter Twelve: Boom

" Jay , wake your dirty ass up " I said while pulling my shirt down from my thighs and smacking him in the face. Jayceon opened his eyes as they focused on me and he started to smile. Drunk ass. He think just because the kids getting older and he look like he still in his 30's , he can go out all night with Reese and get drunk.

" Heyyy Baby. Your sexy ass. Come here" Jayceon said as he yanked me in his lap.

" Your breath smells like Hennessy. Go take a bath. Stupid ass " I said while pushing his chest trying to avoid him from kissing me. I don't want his after taste liquor on my breath.

" Keyshia , why you so mean ? Especially to me , baby you know I love you. " He said with a smile showing off his gold grill. He does realize his ass is old. I believe he is having a mid life crisis here.

" Jayceon , your in your 40s"

" Girl I'm twenty three , what the fuck you talm bout ?" He said laughing while nibbling on my neck. Jayceon wrapped his strong ass arms around me and gave my butt a squeeze.

Temptation. That allowed me to let out a moan and him to chuckle while he looked in my eyes . This got to stop. This ain't the first time he was teasing me while his ass was drunk. But when he drunk , he just be so sexy. Like , you don't understand. Jayceon be tearing my panties off with his teeth and be licking up and down my body.

Daddy as fuck.

" Go take a shower and sober up , right now " I demanded while snatching from his grip and going upstairs. Going into my room , I pulled out my regular cosmetics and oiled down my body in Shea butter while applying my scarf to wrap my natural hair. Black girl shit.

Jayceon came into the room with his shirt off while I brushed my teeth in the bathroom mirror . He smirked at me making me roll my eyes. I finished and he grabbed my shirt while I unsuccessfully passed him. He grabbed a handful of ass and roamed his hands across it giving it a good spank.

" Stop playing with me " He told me while he picked me up from my waist.

Promise Point Of View.

"Rich , where is you taking me ?" I asked while leaning back into the seat of the car and he looked at me.

" Girl , shut the hell up. Ask me again " Rich said while making a sharp turn at the light. I scrunched up my face and started to pout while he drove .

" I don't care. I wanted to stay home and watch a natural hair tutorial " I told him and he just stared at me while squinting his eyes. He took off his shades and pulled into the parking lot.

" We at the beach. Good fucking bye. I'm ready to go home " I said while kicking back into my seat and he chuckled. Rich opened the car door and  got out. He opened mines and opened the car door of mines , pulling me out.

" Rich , the fuck. " I yelled while he laughed and picked me up , running down to the beach. He ignored my pleads for him to drop me and as soon as we got to the waves , Rich dropped my ass in the water .

" Haha . Now , that's what your ass get for taking my money without permission " Rich told me as he reached to pull me out but I yanked him in with me.

" Girl , you done lost yo damn mind" Rich said as he got out and started to take off his Jordans. I was laughing while he was stressing about his shoes.

" That's what you get. Disrespectful as hell. You said whatever I need , I can get so I took a stack. " I told him with some attitude in my voice and with a neck roll. Rich calmly took off his shirts and his pants leading to his boxers then jumped in the water with me.

" We done. It's so cold " I spoke but Rich stupid ass held me back , throwing me in the water. " Move with your old ass "

His laughs fluttered in the air as he drug me out into the water putting me close to the big waves. My fear of sharks started to kick in and he held me by my wrist.

" Girl , ain no sharks in hea. Scary ass " He said with a laugh causing me to roll my eyes quick as fuck.

" No , look at that big ass wave" I spoke as it came and rolled up on us causing us to go up under water.

" I'm getting out "

He grabbed me by my waist throwing me into the next wave which was smaller and held me back up.

All night we played in this water and every minute , we risked a cold.

" Okay , thats enough " I said with laughter as my curly hair was slinking down my back and bounced as I bounced. Rich laughed and stared at me while we looked at each other.

" What ?" I said with some attitude as he constantly kept looking at me.

" You just don't know how beautiful ya is ma " He told me while his lips pressed against mines.

Kaylan Point Of View

" Go Destiny , Go. That's my daughter y'all " Junior said in his deep accent as he watched Destiny crawl across the daycare in a race. As a mother , I'm so proud of my daughter. Her greedy ass is beating all these ghetto ass children in this daycare.

" And Destiny has won the annual crawl off " The daycare teacher spoke as she placed a sticker on Destiny's shirt making me smile.

" Yes , that's my fucking daughter. Y'all kids suck" Junior said as he picked Destiny up and the kids began to cry. Maybe , we took it too far.

" Mr.Leveen that language isn't permitted in this daycare infront of innocent children " The teacher spoke as she placed a hand on his chest making me take her hand down.

" Don't touch him. Your dirty ass hand" I said with a smile and the teacher remained to keep a fake one. Junior and I left out the daycare with Destiny and went home.

" Who's a good baby ?" I said while tickling Destiny in her bathtub while she smiled. Destiny looks so much like her grandmother on Junior's side , it's so cute. Her dark little skin and her curly hair.  Honestly , she looks nothing like me except we got the same nose.

After her bath , I put her in this cotton one piece set and put a blanket down with her toys. She began to play while I was putting chicken on my plate with mac and cheese. A little bit of cabbage and some creamy corn.

" That look good as fuck. Make me a plate " Junior said while he plopped down next to me causing me to scrunch up my face.

" No , make your own. " I spoke causing him to hit me with the serious face. I stared back at him while he stared at me. We stared for a little minute making me give in.

" Okay , damn it. And don't eat off my plate or drank my drank " I said and he laughed which I didn't find anything funny. I fixed him a plate with his fat ass and gave it to him.

" Thank you baby . I love youuu "

" I love your fat ass too " I said with a little chuckle and Destiny sat up then started to clap. Her dimples showed making me giggle.

" Dada " She said and Junior smiled with so much happiness in his voice. I sat there about to cry. How could she? She's six months and just hit me with that " Dada ". No. I wanted her to say mama. Man , now I owe him some money.

" Yes baby. Dada. Ha ! Kaylan I told you she was a daddies girl " Junior said as he picked her up and she grabbed a handful of that food on his plate and ate it. "And she fat like me too"

Destiny busted out in laughs with food all over her mouth and stared at me. Destiny pointed at me while I pouted.

" Mama " Destiny yelled causing me to squeal . I grabbed her and Junior started to mug me.

" Thats why she said my name first" He said but all I could think of is how happy I was . She knows I'm her mama. That's what makes me so happy.