Chapter Nineteen: A Whole Damn 8 Months

" Owee " I screamed as I fell on the floor and held my stomach. Water dripped down on the floor from my leg as a weight was pushing down on my gut. A huge sharp pain hit my stomach causing me to scream.

I got up using the coach as weight and grabbed my phone while laying across the couch. I opened my legs while holding my stomach as I dialed Rich's number. His phone was dialing and I groaned.

My mind was racing. My baby is coming a couple weeks earlier and this was unexpected to me. I'm happy that I'm finally dropping her . I can't wait to see her little face. She's going to be a busy body cause she's so hyper during my sleeping time. Then when I'm around family , she wants to nap.

" What Promise? Damn it's three o clock and I'm sleep " He said in a sleepy voice. I'll stab his long skinny ass.

" Nigga , I'm in labor and having your fucking baby. Get your big headed ass over here and take me to the fucking hospital before I slap yo ass a new fucking skin tone " I threatened while laying across the couch.

" Oh shit , I'm on the way" Rich said as I rubbed my stomach trying to calm Layloni down. It hurted so bad as my face was red and my whole body was sweating.

I stood up off the couch slowly and grabbed my emergency bag that was on the closet. It was unexpected but atleast I stayed ready. I took that tip from my mother. I put it around my arm and changed out my dress. I grabbed my pretty dress and put it on.

I did my hair by taking off my bonnet and putting my hair in some curls. These pictures finna be cute. I'm not about to go out looking bad. My door opened and slammed as I heard foot steps rushing down the hall.

" Promise , you about to have Layloni ! Fuck is you doing ?" Rich said as I twirled around in my dress whole patting it down.

" Rich , cuss at me again and we'll have this baby in my apartment. Okay let's go before my contractions start back " I said as he grabbed my hand and my bag. We walked through the house and finally out the door.

•••••••••

I was walking down the hospital hall while holding the rail as Rich held my waist , making sure I don't fall. I think I'm walking so I can hurry up the pregnancy right now.

" Rich , keep hitting my heel toe" I said as he kept guiding me through the halls. He laughed as I rubbed my belly while walking. People looked at us with smiles as we both walked through the hallways and all the way back to the room.

" Alright Mrs.Leveen , let's check to see if your dilated " The doctor said as I laid down and she stuck her fingers inside my vagina and felt around the walls. She took the mask off and smiled.

" Your ready " The nurse said as the doctor got me settled into the bed comfortable and all I wanted to do was cry cause I'm about to give birth to a baby girl. My family couldn't come in so their watching from a window. Rich is dressed up in a cap and gloves with an hospital apron. He sitting beside me while smiling as I could see my mom on the monitor about to cry.

Emotional ass.

My legs was propped up and a stronger contraction hit making me wince out in pain. Rich held my hand as the nurse checked the time.

" Okay , I want you to push. In three , two , one " She said as she gave me the signal and I started to push with everything I had.

" You got this P " Rich whispered in my ear as he was taking all my pain from squeezing his hands. Sweat started to roll from my head.

" Okay , your doing great Mrs.Leveen. Give me one more big one" She said and I pushed with a scream coming from my mouth and it felt like I dropped a load. I heard screams coming from the baby as I was catching my breath.

" Congratulations , you gave birth to a healthy baby girl. All you got to do is sign this certificate later and we'll take care of the rest " The nurse told me and I nodded .

They handed my baby to Rich with the umbilical cord still on as they rubbed in the coasia from the wound. Layloni stopped crying as Rich held her in his arms.

" Hey mama " Rich said as he stared at her and she opened her eyes. I was getting annoyed cause like damn can I hold my baby?

" Uhm Rich , give me my fucking baby " I said and he smacked his lips. He passed her to me and her little self was so soft. Layloni was precious. She had a head full of hair. My hands were blessed for holding a life so small and my heart was warm by giving life to a girl so beautiful . I couldn't even let her go at the point or want anybody else to hold her.

The next  day came and Layloni began to wake up while Rich was laying beside me. It wasn't time for my family to come in so we were just kickin it until then. Her eyes began to open in the bassinet while she laid beside me. I turned my head and looked at her. I grabbed her and Layloni looked at me with her big eyes. Next thing you know she started crying as her hand was tracing her mouth.

" Dat baby hungry " I said in a baby voice and pulled out my titty. Rich head backed up as he scrunched up his face. I smacked my lips while rolling my eyes while I  breastfed Layloni.

 I smacked my lips while rolling my eyes while I  breastfed Layloni

Her light-skin self is so pretty. I don't see how she came out light-skin. Probably because of her daddy or my daddy. I'm dark-skin , my mother is dark skin  , but she's light skin. She looks just like me , her lips and nose. I think she got them slim eyes from Rich cause I got big ass eyes .

" Where's my grand daughter ?" My mommy said as she came through the door with a bag and a big ass smile. I looked at my mother and passed Layloni to my mommy.

My daddy came through the door and paused for a minute while staring at Rich. He bit his bottom lip with no words shared as he stared at Rich.

" Hey daddy " I said .

" What's up Promise ?" he said and the air became awkward .

Haven't been on wattpad in a while ! 😛 I'm back !