Your Crush Inspired me To Lov...

De Pratikshakhadka

A boy fall for an innocent and pure soul on the very first meeting. But that girl unknown about that guy feel... Mais

Her crush....was my inspiration
Part 1:Introduction
Part 2:First meet
Part 3
Part:4
Part:5
Part:6
Part:7
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
New ff alert
Part:16
Part:17
Proposal plan
The unexpected proposal
a/n
Sanyukta dilemma
Sanyukta ans
Caring randhir
Possessive randhir
24: practice
Silver jubilee : Realization
26:spending time with each other
27:Confession Part 1
28:Confession Part 2
29:Coffee date
30:Separation
New os
31:Family
32: Look like brother and sister
33: Night calls
34: Sharing is the bst option
35: You love him
36:Back to college
37:Secret admirer
New os alert
38:Apology
39:I am the secret admirer
40:Date
41: I have already moved on
42:You can't leave me like that.
43: Please come back.
44:Sandhir reunion 1
45:Sandhir reunion 2
46:Teasing section
Teaser
47: Night calls
48:Wow
49:Trip (A)
50: Trip(B)
51:Romance
52: Final exams
53: Exams
54: Suspense
55:I want to become your strength not weaknesses.
56: Conditions
57: Divya bhabhi
58: Shocked
60: Reality
61:Pain
62:New beginning
63:New surrounding
64:Really
65:Fairy tale
66:Astrologer
67:Accident
68:I will never help you
69:Planning
70:You are my angel
71:Family
72: After 3 years
73:Surprise
74:Will you marry me
75:Sandhir together forever
Epilogue -1
Epilogue - 2
New ff and surprise

59:Airport

1.1K 93 20
De Pratikshakhadka

Next day sanyu take the first bus towards the college and asked kaustuki to meet her as she need support when he leaves.

She is continuously talking with randhir. Both had promised each other that they will not cry while talking with eacg other.

Both were talking about their beautiful memories which they spend in their college days and were lost in their memories.

But destiny is a unfair things. Suddenly, sanyu bus stop at the distance of 2 hours from the college. And it's 5 hours remaining for randhir flight.

Sanyu was really tensed because only 3 hours were remaining for randhir flight and still she was stuck at that place itself.

The bus engine was totally damaged and it will take 5 hours to repair it. So randhir had asked jiggy to pick sanyukta up.

Jiggy and kaustuki immediately left to pick up sanyukta. Here, sanyu was crying continously thinking that she will not able to meet him.

'Plz god. Plz let me meet randhir before his flight.', sanyu murmured crying thinking if she will able to meet him for the last time.

Jiggy and kaustuki finally reached sanyukta place and pick her and immediately rushed towards airport. Kaustuki was trying her best to handle sanyukta as she was crying continously.

Jiggy told about her situation to randhir and randhir asked jiggy to put the speaker on.

"Sheetu baby stop crying for me. Plzz you know I can't see you crying. And you want to see off me with your crying face. It's still half an hour for the flight to take off. So just chill and come fast I want to see you.",he said removing his tears.

Jiggy and kaustuki were as well crying seeing sandhir love towards eacg other.

Both sanyu and randhir know that they will not able to meet because it's impossible for sanyu to reach their before time but they were hoping still they can see each other for the last time.

Precap : Will sandhir able to see eacg other????

So guys this whole thing which I have mentioned in this part is real and is not edited a bit as well.

Imagine guys what they were feeling at that time.

Sometimes reel things can also happens in real.

Shq is ending guys. I was not able to concentrate in any other thing yesterday when I got this shocking news. Never thought a show ending will make me cry and give me sleepness night. So, now I will enjoy the remaining episode fullest and will not log into any other social sites. Because it will give only pain. The best way to get over this trauma is to watch sandhir scenes from season one it really feels good. Try it once you will feel better.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
115K 6.4K 114
here is another fan friction of Sandhir.. A different kind of friction. A pure sole having a heart problem since childhood but always be a good girl...
87.6K 7.5K 27
True love never fails This story is based on this very commonly used phrase If your love is true, the whole world might fight against you, but you wi...
73.5K 3.5K 37
DISCLAIMER:-This story is not edited.Once I'm done with my other books then I will edit this book. "I will never accept this"She shout. "I hate you...