Gasoline - Klaus Mikaelson Fa...

By OriginalsVampires

EDITING. IT SHOULD BE DONE SOON BUT THE STORY WILL BE A BIT CONFUSING UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED. Scarlet Martin i... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7 - Joke, Katherine, it's a Joke.
Chapter 8 - Why Is It Always Me?
Chapter 9 - I'm The Damsel In Distress
Chapter 10 - Traitorous Bitch.
Chapter 11 - The Jackpot Question.
Chapter 12 - Darn it, Garnet.
Chapter 13 - Bloody Scarlet.
Chapter 14 - Shopping
Chapter 15 - Free Food
Chapter 16 - Bonnie The Teenage Witch Bitch.
Chapter 17 - Dana's Compelled.
Chapter 18 - Ricklaus
Chapter 19 - 1 Hershey Bar, or more
Chapter 20 - Lamps
Chapter 21 - Supernatural Pain
Chapter 22 - We Accept the Love we Think we Deserve.
Chapter 23 - Just Shy Of Useless.
Chapter 24 - No Comment.
Chapter 25 - Half of half of one hundred.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gasping for Air
Chapter 28 -
Halloween Special
Chapter 29 -
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 -
Chapter 38
Being Productive
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
THE BIG 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 -
Castle
13 Facts On...

Chapter 31

5.5K 125 19
By OriginalsVampires

'Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.'

Melanie Martinez – Dollhouse

S2 E14 – Dangerous Liaisons

Scarlet's bedroom: 

Ruby's bedroom: 

Jasper's bedroom: 

"I like this new apartment." Jasper grins, looking at his new bedroom.

"I'm glad you do." The doorbell rings. I sigh, opening it. On the ground, lies a box with a note on top of it. I bring it in, opening the note as Ruby opens the box. Inside the box, lies a beautiful royal blue dress. I open the note, reading it.

Please join the Mikaelson family this evening at seven o'clock for dancing, cocktails and celebration.

"Can I go?" Ruby asks.

"No." I reply, "I need to find somebody willing to babysit you both." I sigh, scrolling down my contacts and clicking on Caroline's.

"Hello?"

"Care, can you do me a favour?" I ask.

"Depends."

"Will you babysit the kids while I go to this ball? I'll give you twenty bucks an hour."

"Deal!" she says, hanging up. I chuckle, putting my phone on the table as Ruby continues to watch 'Winx Club'. I turn the note over, looking at the added note.

Save me a dance,

Fondly,

Klaus

I chuckle, putting the invitation on the table.

*

I take a glass of champagne from a waiter, sipping at it.

"If everybody could gather please." Elijah's voice booms across the room. "Welcome, thank you for joining us, you know whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries old waltz so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner and please join us in the ballroom." Everybody moves to the ballroom and Klaus appears by my side.

"Care to dance?" he asks.

"Might as well," I smirk, taking the hand he held out for me.

"I'm glad you came." Klaus tells me.

"Well it was either watch Winx Club all day with Ruby. I really shouldn't have bought her the box set for her birthday." I mutter.

"You look ravishing."

"So do you."

"You know, you're quite the dancer."

"I used to take ballet, Charleston, country dance, Irish, jazz, Renaissance, tango, tap, waltz and street dance when I was six. My mother made me." I reply.

"I know," he smiles, spinning me into Elijah.

"Hello Scarlet." Elijah smiles.

"Hi Elijah."

"You look splendid."

"You look handsome yourself."

"Maybe there is hope for my brother,"

"What do you mean?"

"I see the way he looks at you, Scarlet, he is staring at me with envy, he loves you,"

**

Klaus hands me a glass of red champagne.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, waiters are coming around with champagne, I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy than to see my family back together as one."

"Linked as one." Esther's voice floats through my mind.

I sip at the champagne, pretending to be unaffected by my vision. What does it mean?

*

"So, what did you want to show me?" I ask.

"One of my passions." I look at the beautiful painting. I used to draw until I got mixed up with all of this drama.

"Impressive." I smile, "I take it the curators at the louvre aren't on vervain."

"Yeah well that's their mistake." Klaus chuckles.

"And what about this?" I gesture to the bracelet. "Where'd you steal this from?"

"Now that's a long story, but rest assured it was worn by a princess almost as beautiful as you."

"Wait a second, did you do these?" I ask, looking at the signature at the bottom of each painting.

"Yeah, um, actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the Hermitage, not that anyone would notice. Have you been?"

"The only place out of this country that I've been in is England." I shrug.

"I'll take you, wherever you want, Rome, Paris, Tokyo." I giggle at his words.

"Wow, the only way I'm getting out of Mystic Falls is if I die." I sigh.

*

I go into my bedroom, seeing a box on my bed. I open it, revealing a rolled up piece of parchment. Unrolling the parchment, it's a picture. A beautiful picture of me, down to the smallest of details.

At the bottom of the portrait is a note.

Thank you for the spectacular evening.

Klaus

I start to feel dizzy, my eyes closing as I have a major premonition.

"How will you be able to link us all together, mother?" Finn asks.

"I am channeling the most powerful being I know." Esther replies.

"Who may that be?" Finn question.

"Finn, I created the first true Martin goddess for Niklaus, now she must die. I am going to channel Scarlett Martin to her death, and as she dies, so will the rest of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 132 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
286K 7.4K 45
in which love is what ultimately ruins her. or marian and her father had been separated by a dagger for a hundred years until the night he was set fr...
13K 85 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...
322K 8.4K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...