Hired by the Billionare

Por IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

"I know this is a stupid question but Venice Halsey will you be my fake girlfriend?" He is the heir of the w... Más

Hired by the Billionare
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 2O
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Last]
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 1: The New Beginning (2)
Chapter 2: There are two sides of the story left untold (2)
Chapter 3: The "Talk" (2)
Chapter 4: History itself repeating all over Again (2)
Chapter 5: It was just a kiss (2)
Chapter 6: Newfound Friendship (2)
Chapter 7: "I Love You" (2)
Chapter 8: No Judgments (2)

Chapter 26

6K 238 10
Por IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

Hi guys! I have finally updated! Woot woot! Hahaha thank you so much for supporting this book, stay strong to us  <3

So, as you all may know, this is Josh Fray and the girl right on top is Jessica Brien! They are total hotties by the way! Hahaha

Venice

Tapping my pen impatienly on the wooden table, a loud sigh escaped from my lips as I look over the time. Twenty more minutes before I get out of this- "Are you even listening to what I said?" I hear the sound of my ex-boyfriend say as I roll my eyes in dismay

He's been tutoring me for an hour already and I still don't get why I don't understand a single thing that he said coming right out of his mouth "No" I reply coldy without taking a peek of his face.

He just came right from soccer practice and his wet damp white shirt has been a disturbance ever since "You know what, I give up!" He slammed the table loudly enough for me to jump in surprise and look at him in bewilderment "I had enough already Ven! I know what I did to you in the past was wrong but could you just forget it for atleast an hour? I'm trying to help you here but it feels like you don't need my help anyway" he let out an exaggerated sigh, ruffling his hair in annoyance and stood up in defeat.

"If you don't want to pass, then good luck passing Science" he spat out bitterly and took one last look at me in the eye before he started to walk away.

I bit my bottom lip as I turned to look down at my test papers and his, he was writing down formulas in my paper and saw that he wrote the solutions step by step for me to understand the questions thoroughly. I didn't want to say this but i've got to say, he's good and he's being a kind gentleman for writing it down for me and I was being a brat for not listening "Wait" I started to say and look at him, he was about to leave when he turned around and looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I just feel disturbed by your presence" I say as a matter of factly. Of course, who in their right minds would want to get in with an awkward situation with their ex boyfriend tutoring you for Physics? Adding to the fact that his crazy ex girlfriend is trying to ruin me with my petty little white lie "Sorry for that"

"I know but i'm just trying to help here" He said "Do you want me to teach you or not?" He walked back again to where I was seated and gave me a look.

"Yeah, I guess your ex girlfriend needs help from you"

---

"So, do you understand now?" He questioned, I could smell his minty breath as his face was nearing mine with a questionable look. His sweat was slowly trickling down his face and his angelic face was as the same as before. But no one could ever beat Charles gorgeous and drop deadly looks.

Shaking away my thoughts, I quickly mutter up a reply "Um, yeah I do!" I say with a cheery smile "To find the period of time provided with a frequency without it's speed is 1 divided by frequency and light travels faster than sound because sound needs a medium when it travels"

He clapped his hands at me and heard him sigh in relief as he closed his notebook with a smile "It's good that your finally learning" he said as he slowly neared to my face again "I really missed you Ven"

I let out a nervous laugh in reply as his face was an inch closer to mine, he started to lean in and I suddenly pushed him away in surprise "No, don't" I exclaimed standing up from my seat.

"I'm sorry" He looked down from the floor rubbing his hair in distraught "I'm an idiot aren't I? I just thought that you might have feelings for me again"

"You are an idiot from the very start!" I said as I pointed out his mistakes from the past until now "Why would you think that I would still like you when you broke my heart from the very start?! I was miserable Josh but I became bolder and stronger without you and I already have someone else on my mind" I stared at him in disgust, he was still the same ass jerk that I know back then, he might have a brain but he doesn't have a heart "You broke me Josh and i've been doing well without you" I spat out.

He look up from the floor and this was my first time to see him, crying. He was crying and I felt guilty for shouting at him like that, his tears streamed down his face, he looked miserable "I know what I did to you was wrong and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that Ven" He looked at me guiltily in the eye "I was too caught up in the moment and I regretted everything that I have done, could you give me another chance? Not as your boyfriend but as friends" he said and continued "I have been miserable for the past few days, my friends doesn't want to talk to me anymore because of what I have done to you in the past, my parents are splitting up and I just couldn't handle everything at once" he finally bursted out.

And that everybody, was the moment that I first saw Josh Fray bursting out in tears like a little boy in front of his ex girlfriend "Josh, I didn't know, i'm sorry" I knelt down at his angle, enough for me to see the dark circles around his eyes.

"No, you shouldn't be saying sorry to me, I should. I have ruined you and hurted you and I was the man that broke your heart into pieces" He said "I'm sorry Venice Halsey, I truly am"

I didn't know what to say next but all I did was hug him. I hugged him tightly and all those horrible things that he did to me was long gone "I forgive you Josh, I forgive you"

"You have got to be kidding me!" A loud screeching voice suddenly interrupted us from the door which made me froze in my spot. I know who that was, and that was Jessica Brien, the girl who threatened me to spill my white little lie in front of the whole school body if I ever get near to Josh "Didn't I tell you to leave my boyfriend alone bitch?!"

I quickly pulled away from him, I was about to mutter up a reply when I suddenly felt a pang on my right cheek which made me gasp in shock "Jessica!" Josh exclaimed angrily as he looked at his crazy ex girlfriend in anger.

"I told you to stay away from him! But you are just like any desperate whore that I know! You crossed the line Venice and your going to pay it!" She exclaimed and before I knew it, she angrily walked out of the door.

"What does she mean by that?" Josh asked worriedly and I didn't bother to utter up a reply, hovering my hands in my face in embarassment "Ven, what's wrong?"

I couldn't answer his question when the sound of the school speakers suddenly boomed in with Jessica's screeching voice. Oh fuck no "Attention everyone, attention!" I heard her say basically shouting over the microphone, guessing by her tone of voice, she was furious "Do you know Venice Halsey? Yeah, the girl who claimed to be dating Charles Delacorte and the girl who seemingly doesn't know how to stay away from someone else's boyfriend's?!"

"Ex-boyfriend" Josh corrected in annoyance with a sigh.

"Well, she lied to every one of you. She's not dating Charles Delacorte! She claimed to be dating him but in reality all she wants is the attention. She's an attention seeker, she's a bitch, and most specifically a liar! She wanted to get back at Josh, she hurted him and she made you believe every little white lie that she said and she fooled every single one of you including me!"

I couldn't take it anymore, the tears were starting to well up in my eyes, I look over at Josh, his face was in utter disbelief as he looked at me in shock "Is that true?" He questioned as he slowly stood up from his seat.

"Josh, I didn't mean to" I started to say but he slowly backed away from me "Josh"

"No, stay away from me" He shouted, hurt and full of anger, he dashed out of the classroom leaving me in misery. I was a horrible person for hurting him in fact, I still am one. I blame myself for Charles accident, if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have gotten hurt, everything all comes down to me. I'm such a disgrace to everyone. I hurted everybody and I couldn't even forgive myself, I lied and I betrayed the people who trusted me.

Slowly getting up from the floor, I quickly made a dash out of the classroom but halted when the stares of people caught my attention. They were glaring right down at me, some had a look of disgust while some shook their heads in dissappointment as they look over towards me, they had judgemental looks on their faces and I couldn't help but just look down from the floor and continue walking "Where do you think your going?!" I heard Jessica scream right behind me which made me stop and look back at her.

"You got what you wanted Jessica, leave me alone! You already ruined me didn't you have enough already?!" I retorted in anger. She basically ruined my whole life and she still wanted a fight? I'm tired with everything already and she still wants to add it up!

"I did get what I wanted but I forgot to do this!" She suddenly pulled on my hair and slapped me right across the cheek (again) which sent me a scream of shock and pain "You ruined me too Halsey, it's a fair game between you and me" she whispered in my ear and pushed me down on the floor.

With anger boiling right inside of me, I couldn't help it but just pull her hair back harder which made her scream in dismay "You ruined me right from the very start!" I shouted back at her in reply and before we knew it, we both were now engulfed in a cat fight with people staring down at us, cheering for whoever would win this brawl "You snaked my ex boyfriend away! I thought you were my friend!"

"And I thought you were too! You knew about me liking him but you just grabbed the opportunity to be with him!" She retorted in anger.

"What the hell is wrong with both of you?!" An authoritive voice suddenly say right across us with an amount of anger. It was Headmistress Kelly, we both quickly pulled away from each other and saw that she was shaking her head in dissapointment. Everybody scurried away and avoided the trouble as we saw Headmistress Kelly, fury in red.

---

"I am dissapointed with both of you" Headmistress said as she eyed both of us but stopped when she turn to take a look at me "Especially you Miss Halsey"

Jessica snickered right beside me which made Headmistress snap her head towards her direction "And dont get me started about your big announcement in the whole school body" She started to say "Who even permitted you to get in and announce those kind of words to your fellow schoolmates?" She crossed her arms on her chest "Ms. Brien, you act like a 5 year old craving for attention"

As those words hitted Jessica, she looked down from the floor with embarassment "Aren't you both ashamed of yourselves? You were both friends from the past!" She mentioned in disbelief as she looked at the both of us which signaled me to look down from the floor. I didn't want to see Headmistress face in dissapointment, especially to the fact that me and Jessica were once friends.

"Ex friends" I heard Jessica correctioned from her seat.

"Girls these days" Headmistress sighed heavily "Since graduation is coming up next week, you both are given detention for the whole week and you must see to it that you both resolve your problems with each other before Graduation because if you don't, i'll see to it that you both don't get a diploma"

----

DUN DUN DUN.

Thank you for reading! :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

250K 11.6K 55
The Women Of Woodstock (Book 3) Taylor Deveroeux a sassy 18 year old school leaver who grew up in a small village in the Derbyshire Dales, craving ex...
173K 8K 45
(BTS x reader) Camping with your two friends can't go wrong, right? This year is different. ☾ ☾ *will be edited once book is completed.
590K 17.9K 37
"Cornelia, let's make a deal. You will be my fake girlfriend for 3 months. And I will pay you 30 million dollars for your service, how is that?" "I r...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...