A Hidden Secret (Exo fan fict...

babivibez

Sammie and her best friends have been vampires their entire life they never seem to mind but they always keep... Еще

New fan fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( Valentine's Special )
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( epilogue)

Chapter 28

94 2 0
babivibez

We all met to see a blondish tall guy with a smile plastered across his face. He held a folder and what look like an envelope similar to ours.

"You are...?" Baekhyun questioned him, fixing his hair due to the soft yet harsh wind.

"Ah that's right," the guy nodded and bowed, "I'm Ace. Close friend to Minho. I'll be helping you guys out since I'm sure it's your first time around here."

"Jonghyun and Minho certainly do know everyone , everywhere", Jongin mumbled.

"Great show us then," Silver-Jade smiled.

Ace led us through a busy street of Seoul. This place was a lot more livid and up spirited, to where we come from wasn't as loud and as happy, cheerful like here.

Many shops were open at this time, with bright lights shining from the inside to the out. As well as several display items along with it.

"You guys will be staying here meanwhile I search for an open house, big enough for you all," Ace mentioned while guiding us to a fine- looking inn.

The secretary welcomed us with a gentle expression, and moved to stand in front of us.

"Hello welcome to Sparks inn! Are you staying here or visiting?"

Ace held his hands up and signaled us to wait a moment as he proceeded towards her. Meanwhile the girls, boys and I took a seat down on the leathered couches.

" I like it around here" Chen commented with a grin as he admired all around.

The hotel was nice and brought a aesthetic beauty to it. With light pink covering the walls whole and the floor nearly polished. The bright white lights illuminating the entire hotel.

" it's actually a lot more different from our hometown," Sehun added.

"What do you think ever happened to Taem- "

"Don't you dare bring his name up," Suho hissed cutting Tao off his sentence before he could finish.

" I was just saying," Tao defended himself, holding up his hands like he did such serious crime.

Soon after, Ace returned with at least four room keys in his hand.

"So," Ace started and held up one key, "The girls will be staying in on room while the twelve boys with be split into six and six. Got it?"

Everyone nodded, therefore we took ahold of our assigned key and went directly to our rooms. Our room was extremely big with five beds and still enough space around.

Just like in the outside hallways of the hotel, the pink shade was also used in here. Instead of floral prints as an overlay it was replaced with silver glitter.

Ella, Silver-Jade, and Rosalinda immediately crashed down to their beds from exhaustion and seemed to drift off into sleep.

I took the chance to peek outside from the medium size window and realized how pretty night skies could actually be .

Soon Rosalinda exited the bathroom afterwards and as well laid down. To see all the girls deep into slumber , I decided to mimic their action.

-

A boisterous loud knock startled me, immediately waking me in an annoyed mood. Shoving the blankets off of me, I paced towards the door and swiftly pulled it open.

But I however wasn't expecting to greet Edvin from the other side, who was standing their with a sleepy smile playing on his lips.

Immediately, I moved forward, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, engulfing him into a tight squeezing hug.

A soft chuckled emitted from him as he returned the gesture.

"What are you doing here?!" I smiled breaking our hug to have a better look at him.

"Surprised?"

I nodded, "Very."

"Good," Edvin inched closer, ruffling the top of my hair, "I wanted to."

I grinned and pinched the side of his hip earring hissed but a laugh from him.

"How did you know we're we were?

"Jonghyun told me everything that happened, so I decide why not come and join you guys."

"Oh," I nodded and leaned against the door frame, "I see."

"Why don't we take a tour and a good look around Seoul," Edvin suggested.

I heard movement behind me and it was possibly the girls waking up.

"Sure why not," I agreed, "Let us just get ready and we'll go. You should probably notified the other boys as well meanwhile."

Edvin got closer and proceeded to put a strands of hair behind my ear. My breath hitched as I stated at him bashful.

Surprised by his action. Edvin was getting extremely close until, I finally felt his lips at the corner of my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling a weird sensation through me. I couldn't quite describe the feeling, but it was surely odd.

As Edvin walked right and headed into the boys room. Closing the door, I return back to see the girl's doing their beds.

"Edvin came am I right? I heard him," Ayame asked while taking a seat at the edge of her bed.

"Yeah," I replied, "he said was should take a look around Seoul."

"We should!," Ella interjected as she rushed into bathroom.

The mentioned of his name got me thinking of what happened not too long ago. I felt so guilty yet quite happy for what occurred.

It was wrong in so many ways, Chen was my mate whom I really loved, but feelings for Edvin were beginning to grow and I didn't want that.

"Your grinning," Silver-Jade walked over and raised any eyebrow, "did something happen?"

I grabbed my clothes for the day shook my head, "n-no nothing..." Silver-Jade crossed her arms, smirking, "Spill."

"Maybe.." I lowered my voice as soft as possible, "Edvin might have shared a kiss somewhere here," with my index finger I pointed to the very corner of my lips.

Her eyes widen in shock, "he did?!"

I heaved a sigh and fidgeted with the sleeves of my shirt, "It shouldn't really be a big deal anyways. Edvin is a friend and it should stay that way."

Ella stumbled out of the bathroom, giving me a good chance to go in before one of the other girls could or before they could reply back.

-

Once all we all we're ready, we waited at the lobby until the Boys decided to finally come down. The couples couldn't seem to break away from each other, sharing kisses and hugs to each other.

I took a short glance at Edvin to see him looking in my direction already, in which I quickly turned away and moved closer to Lay.

"Everything alright?" Lay questioned, turning around with a gentle smile.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Let's go this way," Rosalinda suggested and led us past a few Shops.

We ended up going to the park and sat under a cherry bloom trees. The soft flowers fell over is as we shared a good laugh while telling a few stories here and their.

Seoul wasn't as bad I thought after all. It was a new start and usually new starts are pretty bad. Although this start wasn't as bad. And truthfully I could say life was beginning to get better.

----------------------------------------------------

This story is slowly approaching its end.

:( I'll be upset to end it but I would want to focus on Newer stories.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.8K 737 42
They know what you are. They've been watching you for quite sometime. Every battle, every move. Every argument, every fight. They were there in the s...
1.5K 105 24
Iko, a 19 year old almost 20 year old girl finished highschool, and with trouble at home, she doesn't feel safe to stay. So, she makes the decision t...
24.2K 544 20
Jessica has gotten the weirdest news of her life: she has to go from her normal, easy sailing life, to living in a house on the other side of the wor...
427K 13.1K 83
[ ✔ Completed 12/29/16 ] "We are always one" -EXO Where EXO, a popular boy group, lives their new life with their adopted baby sister, (Y/n) Kim (Y...