The Lost "Amira"

By The_Halal_Hijabii

Asli Ahmad is a 20 years old French hijabi, that moved to United States to pursue her education and maybe get... More

The First Day
Mr. Thomas POV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16( The Dinner part 1)
Chapter 17 (The Dinner part 2)
This is not a chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 5

1.9K 145 6
By The_Halal_Hijabii

~~~~Asli's POV~~~~

After Mr. Andrew and Mr.Iyan left, I sat between Mr.Thomas and Mr.Damien whatever his last was.

Even though I ordered my food, I really wanted the cheesecake but I didn't feel like ordering a lot of things during my first lunch meeting with my boss. He will think of me as a greedy person.

Anyway I have a feeling that Mr.Thomas was checking me out earlier when I was walking in front of him. Then when we went in front of the hostess, he was just standing but thinking hard about something and he also said muslim. I don't get the guy I swear to god. Then he even smiled at me, like 3 times, wait he even brought me a chair. I guess he was trying to act like a gentleman in front of his partners. When our food came, Mr.Thomas said that the meeting was over and it was time for lunch. I was so happy.When we finished eating, Mr.Thomas excused himself and went to the bathroom. So it was me and Mr.Damien left at the table. Oh man!! I went trough my phone and see that Damien's slice of cheesecake came. He was eating it slowly and looked at me, it really was a big slice. I was biting my lip and acted like I didn't want to eat the cheesecake, but god knows I wanted to devour it.

-You can have some you know, it is a really big slice for me, said Damien.

-No thank you, I replied.

-You know I can see that you really want to taste it, plus he is not around, said Damien.

-Who? I asked.

-James, sorry you call him "Mr.Thomas". It is there something between you and him, he questioned looking straight at me.

-No!! Oh my god. I don't go out with my bosses. The only relationship we have is strictly professional,I replied.

-Open your mouth!! Or my feelings will get hurt. Please just a little piece, he asked.

-Ok, just to make you feel better. I replied and winked.

The cheesecake was so good.

-Mmmmmm, this so goood. I said.

-Didn't I tell you?? He asked.

-Yes you did, I replied.

I laughed, looked at him
and thanked him.

-Your welcome beautiful! he replied.

Wait a minute, did he just complimented me!?

-Do you want to go out sometimes like a dinner or lunch as friends, said Damien looking at his cheesecake.

-Yes why not, I replied.

-What is your phone number??

The moment he said those words, Mr.Thomas came to the table. He looked mad.

-I paid for the lunch so don't worry about nothing Damien. We are heading back to the office. Asli let's go, said Mr.Thomas.

-Bye Damien have a good day, I said before leaving the restaurant.

Mr.Thomas was pissed about something. Maybe something about his business.

-Are ok Mr.Thomas, I asked.

He totally ignored the shit out me. He just kept driving. So he was trying me right, you know what I am just gonna keep my big mouth shut.

-Why are you giving your number Huh??this morning it was Jamal now it was Damien, I didn't know you were that desperate.

I just ignored him, I mean I didn't give my number to Damien. And plus there is nothing wrong giving your phone number to your co-workers.

Mr.Thomas was exaggerating for real about the whole situation.

-Stop ignoring me I am talking to you Asli.

-Really, Mr.Thomas one time you call me Asli the other time is Ms.Ahmad. Are you bipolar or something? Don't worry about me or who I give my phone number to. I don't even know why you acting like this I am always trying to be nice and you always being mean. I will give my phone mumber to who I want, when I want. You are not my dad for god's sake.

I just snapped on him real quick. I mean who does he think he is.

I just ignored him the whole ride, we came to the parking of the compani and I got out of the car. My ass sprinted to the elevator, then I went to the bathroom. I felt really sick about the whole situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 483 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...
3.9K 177 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...
1.1M 55.2K 31
❝ We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross paths for a reason ❞ Ibrahim Qureshi, 29-years-old. CEO of the Qureshi enterprises. Hands...
289K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...