Pregnant With My Bully's Baby...

By changelxrry

its unusual to fall in love with your bully. but i guess school is where unusual things happen. wether its ba... More

Pregnant With My Bully's Baby (One Direction FanFiction)
Chapter 1: Oath to kill me
Chapter 2: Explain and Suicide.
Chapter 3: Invitation and Friendship.
Spoiler Alert And Shoutout!
Chapter 4: The Plan.
Chapter 5: Defended and Gratitude.
Author's Note
Chapter 6: Niall's House
Chapter 7: Still Into you
Important Author's Note. Kinda.
Chapter 8: Just a dream
Chapter 9: Change of plans.
Chapter 10: Tortured.
Chapter 12: Positive or Negative.
Chapter 13: Drunk night.
Author's Note Again!
Chapter 13: Positively angry at me.
I really hate this!! Im so sorry
Chapter 14: New House
Chapter 15: Dad and sadness
Chapter 16: My sister's confession and Zayn's Kissing session
Chapter 17: I have to.
Chapter 18: Im In.
Chapter 19: Turn on
Epilouge

Chapter 20: Is she Dead?

14.9K 332 126
By changelxrry

This fanfic will end at any moment cause I have the last chapter and the epilouge in my head but I want this to be longer a bit for you guys.

Please at the end, tell me what you think and tell me if you guys what a sequel. If I get the results I want maybe (majority) I will make a sequel ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

*2 months later*

"Okay, I'll be there." I said to Leigh-Anne. She just called me. Its 3:30 am. Perrie was sound asleep. So is Jade and Niall in the other room. I regret this but I want what I think will help me and Perrie with our kids.

Perrie is changing me for the good. But before I get better I have to be the worst. 

I quietly got out of the guestroom me and Perrie were in. I walked towards Niall's room to wake him up. I mean we ARE a group.

"The fuck, Leigh-Anne. .. Yeah. .. Whatever... You better." I heard Niall's voice. It was soft but it was loud enough to go through the door that was blocking me to see the face of the innocent irish boy that turned dirty cause of my mistake.

Moments later he came out of the door. "I presume you know where we'll go." he asked

"Im sorry Niall. This is my fault and you got involved." I said putting my hand in his shoulder.

"No need to be sorry, Zayn." he said calmly rubbing his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my leather jacket. Finishing my apperance quickly and writting Perrie a note so she wont wonder where I am. Well the note is full of lies any ways. Niall is waiting downstairs in the car.

"I love you. Im so sorry. But I have to." I said kissing Perrie's forehead before we go. Its 4:30 am. And Im hungry and of course so is Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well we're late. 6:00 am. We're expected an hour ago but Niall insisted to eat first. And boy that boy is hungry. He probably ate the whole restaurants's food.

"You're late." Leigh-Anne said yawning.

"Not my fault" I said "Plus who wants a person to kill somebody early in the morning. Oh wait. ME. I really want to kill you right now." 

Niall high-fived me with my sass.

"Dont you dare use that on me. You wha---"

"We heard that before, oaky. We're here to do our job not be insulted and threathened." Niall said.

"And I thought I had sass." I looked at my back to see who it was, Louis said laughing wiht Harry. Where did they came from?! "Nice one, Nialler."

"Shut the fuck up!" Leigh-Anne shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that everything is settled. I'll call you guys when the time is right. Got it?" Leigh-Anne said sternly. We all nodded. I bit my inner gum to restrain myself from speaking shit whle she had gone outside to act.

Well in no time I'll be a criminal hiding forever.

"Well this is fucked up." Louis said.

"I know. Not much of a choice, right guys?" Liam said.

"Im backing up." Niall whispered.

"Oh Nialler, you know we cant." I shushed him.

Then our phone rang at the same time. The text was from a bitch. It said. 'No backing up. Believe it or not I got bombs installed in your houses.' Niall cried for a minute. 

All most everyone did. But me, I need to be strong. I have a plan and no one knows about it so no one will interrupt me.

I checked my watch, its 10 am. Perrie might be awake. I wish she doesnt do shit now. She needs to be safe. She'll be delivering anytime soon. I need everything especially her. So I need to do this.

Perrie's POV

"Perrie, wake up. Wake up. Perrie." A voice said and who ever it is, its poking my face and annoying me.

"What?!" I yelled-whispered.

"Niall and Zayn are gone."

"They're just probably getting breakfast outside."

"I've been awake 2 hours. They're still not here." Argg!!!!

"So?!" I stood up, opening my eyes.

"So?! You might burst and no one will carry you, dummy!!" Jade slapped the back of my head.

"Awww."

"Look Im having this feeling that something will happen okay. Either good or bad. I dont know." she said. 

"Well maybe its just your pregnant hormones." I rolled my eyes, walking towards the bathroom. Well my face looks horrid. I cant stop having nightmares. It always starts with dreams but then it turns into nightmires filled with tears, lost, Zayn, and Leigh-Anne.

I noticed something in the mirror. A crack. Im a firm believer of badlucks but this one. I'll just let this slide. Maybe its just a simple crack that  means nothing.

I freashen up and saw a letter at the night stand. The note said 'I've been gone to meet with Liam. Im with Niall. Dont worry, there's nothing else. Bye. Be safe ~Love you, ZxX'

I sighed and moments later, a glass broke and Jade screamed. I ran to her. I saw her in the kitchen. She broke a glass.

"Perrie. Im scared. Perrie." She's crying in my shoulders. Her voice is filled with fear and horror. A tear fell from my eye.

"Jade its okay. Come on. Be strong. Stop now." I calmed her down.

*2 hours later*

Jade's asleep. The boys are still not here. But I have an idea where they might be. Im in a battle with myself, whether to go or not. Im choosing the right one.

Zayn's POV

This is not worth it.

Im pointing a gun at a syndicate's head. He's been asking what I want, why me and the boys are doing this. The others are on my back watching everyman thats in the room. 

Leigh-Anne is crying.

"Now,now. Dont hurt my daughter. Take everything just not my daughter. Zayn, why are you doing this." Leigh-Anne's dad said calmly with his hands up.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll really shoot this gun at you and fuck your bitch of a daughter senseless infront of your dead fat body."

"Oh Zayn. You know cant do that, right. Now stop this nonesences and I'll give what you want." he said.

"Stop!!" Leigh-Anne screamed. She stood up and wipped her fake tears."This is taking too fucking long!".

All of the sudden a she pulled out a gun from her back and triggered at her dad. Her dad gasped in rensponce.

"You know dad, I love you. I do. But sometimes you piss me off. And I've been holding it but no, it just takes to long! I'll take you out myself. Zayn, get out off there."

I backed up a bit while she was walking towards her father. He stood up. "After everything, you're the one who's gonna do this to me."

"Oh come on dont act innocent dad. I have a fucking half-sister with your bitch.!! And giving me a hell of secrets! Im going crazy."

"ZAYN!" I heard a female voice yell. Perrie. No. No. No. Not her.

As she entered the room, I saw two men holding her. She tries escaping the hold but I know its too strong.

"Perrie nice of you to join in bitch." Leigh-Anne said. I looked at the boys and they just stood there in shock. I gave them a smirk and they all awaken. A nod and they understood. "Nice bump, whore."

"Meet your mother's fucker." she pinted the gun at her father and pulled the trigger without even looking where it will fire. It fired in his father's chest. Perrie screamed in pure shock. "Oppps" she said playfully.

"What are doing now, Leigh-Anne." Perrie asked.

"Hurting people to get what I want is what Im doing."

"Stop this madness!!" Leigh-Anne's father yelled in anger. "STOP!!"

"ZAYN, GET RID OFF HIM NOW!" she pointed the gun at Perrie. "OR SHE DIES!"

"NO! You're not killing anyone." Niall said. His face was turning red. He pointed the gun at her. And so did the boys and I. Leigh-Anne's dad was just in silent. She dropped the gun and turned to her father.

"Dad. Help me. Please. Dad"  she fell down her knees looking at her bleeding dad.

"Im sorry dear." He pulled out a gun and pointed it to leigh-Anne. In a blink of an eye, she was swimming in her own blood.

We all put our gun down. Leigh-Anne's dad looked at me. He put his hand in my shoulder. I looked at his eyes. It was reliefed. I looked at his hands and money. "For you. Your family and the boys."

"Thank you." he nodded and the boys' faces were pure shock and relief.

"Is she dead?" Perrie asked. One of the man checked her pulse. And he signed for nothing. She's dead.

"Well, better than her than me." he said arranging his posture. "You should go now. I'll thorw her out. No funeral. No news. Happy days."

The boys thanked him so did Perrie and I. We left. Now its all better. We'll have happiness and a normal life with our family. No regrets. Why? Cause even that bitch's father didnt care about her. He showed a calm face when I threatened her. At least I didnt kill her, neither of the boys did. We're clean.

Its all finished.

*A week later*

"OH MY GOD!!!" Perrie screamed at the top her voice. Crushing the hands. "YOU DID THIS TO ME! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!"

"Come on Ms. Edwards. Almost there." the doctor said. "Push. Push."

"Come on!! SHE'S CRUSHING MY HAND!! IT HURTS!!" I yelled/chuckled with a pang of hurt. "COME ON BABE PUSH!"

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK CUCK!!!!" Perrie cursed. And then she layed her back , back to the bed.

"Its boy." the doctor said. They cleaned of the first baby. Three days ago, we decided to name the boys. Zen and Zack. I took our first baby boy. I looked at it in a moment. Dark Blue tiny obs peeking from his sleepy eyelids, with strings of black hairs in his head.

"Hey Zen." I took him closer to Perrie so she could have a look. We were in utter happiness. "Here's your mommy." tears. Happy tear were streaming down on both of our faces. I probably look like a girl right now. But I barely care.

"Dont get to happy, another pain is coming any moment." the doctor said with a smile in her face.

*a day after*

Still in the hospital. Perrie's resting oour boys are in the nursery while our family and friends are looking at them. 

"You did so well. Perrie." I said as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Thank you." she said sitting up. "Where's the boys?"

"In the nursery. Stay here. I'll get them and our family." I pecked her lips before stepping outside. There was a familiar figure. But it cant be a devil cant back with life. I tried to shrug it out of my mind so I went straight ahead to the waiting area where the others were waiting. "She's awake."

They all yelled 'hurray.' "I'll get the boys. You guys go look at Perrie."

Even my whole family was here. Even my dad. They look better and Safaa seems happier with them. I smiled at them and give a nod.

I went alone to the nursery. I went to the boys. There was note on Zack's bed.

'Im back from the dead, fuckers. I'll be back. Not now. But I always get what I want.' the note said.

I was in shock. I crumpled the paper and put it in my pocket. No was here. even a small sound nothing. "I'll protect you guys." I whispered to the boys.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup. Its the end. I know its lame and this stinks and not worth it. But I was busy. School and family issues. But Im back.

I promise to give an epilouge, any time soon.

And if anyone wants a sequel. You guys gotta give me comments of how much you want it. How much this is important. I think even the silent readers should comment. Please do guys!

Thank you so much for reading guys. I really appreciate it. I appreciate every little comment and votes you guys give me. And thank you for those readers who puts this story in their libary. Thank you so much for the support.

I hope you guys still share this story to others. Share this on twitter, facebook or in your fellow watty friends. I love you guys, more than you guys will ever know. I LOVEYOU!!

Dont forget to Share/COMMENT/VITE IN THIS CHAPTER GUYS!!

And dont forget there's an epilouge.

Love,

Jazz// ZarrielStalik// Loucel_Horlik ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
71.5K 1.9K 26
When Niall Horan and Zayn Malik are paired up for a school field trip, Niall thinks it's some form of punishment. Of all people to get paired with, h...
16.8K 430 32
Just a book with my pointless rants and things:)
8.8K 409 19
NARRY. A bully and a victim story, that we all know so well. But in this story Niall is a bit more cheecky and sassy than stuttering and shy ( well...