I Loved Enough

By MonroeGoddess

Diamond is 25 year old makes an honest living. She is the prime example of an independent women everything sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 14

16.5K 730 53
By MonroeGoddess

Diamond P.O.V

I woke up in Micheal arms, last night was so amazing but right now I need to get up and get ready to deal with truth behind my dad's killing.

I get out of Micheal grip careful not to wake him up, and make my way to the showers.

After a ten minute shower I step out in my towel and walk into the bedroom. Michael is up and out of bed, I don't know where he is but he not in the bedroom.

I lotion down and put on my pink and black pantie set.

Making my way over my suite case I start looking for me a outfit. I decided on some black tights with white crosses, black halter crop top, Christian Louboutin Black Spikes Red Bottoms pumps.

I flat iron my hair, than put on a black Beanie. As am doing my make-up Micheal walks in on the phone, must I say he look sexy as hell but he always look sexy. He wearing black American flag tank-top, versace white Jean pants, black leather Gucci belt, and all black Jordan 13s with a black and white Yankees snapback.

I put on black eyeshadow, clear Mac lip gloss. For jewelry I put on black and sliver big lion head chain and earrings.

"You hungry, I ordered room services" Micheal say when he get off the phone.

"Yeah, what your order" I asks getting up and walking out of the room, walking into the living room.

"Steak, and eggs with fruit salad" he explain walking behind me. I look under the tray at the food, it looks good. I smile when Micheal grab me from the back, and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"You look beautiful" he says kissing my neck.

"I know" I say causing us to chuckle "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I say, he turn me around and just look at me with a smile on his face.

"We need to go, come on" he say pulling away, than walk out the room.

What the hell just happened, wasn't we just having a moment? I decide to brush it off because we do have business to attend to.

I eat a couple of bits of the food, than walk out toward the elevator. I get in and going down, my phone go off in my purse.

Looking at the caller ID, my uncle Joey name flashes.

"Yes" I answer

"Hey cupcake, you on your way over now" he asks

"Yes sir can you give me 10 minutes" the elevator doors open up and Michael step out,  leaving me alone.

"Yeah, see you when you get here" he say

"See ya" I say hanging up and stepping out the elevator.

I see Michael over to the side talking to another girl, my heart immediately breaks she just the smiling and rubbing on his arm and shit.

I start to walk over and say something but something stop me, I just shake my head and suck it up.

"Michael wrap that shit up or get left" I yell to him, calling him by his name. Knowing it'll piss him off. He look over, and just shake his head.

I walk out the building and into the waiting escalate, I sit in the front with Tre.

"You good boss" Tre asks me.  Noticing me being distant, Tre is a good friend and even better business man. If no one knows me, he do.

"Yeah" I say than put my earphones in my head blocking everybody out. I see Michael walk up to the truck and hop in, we pull off, time to get this shit over with.

We pull up to my uncle trap house, I tell the guards my name and they let us in.

We park and get out, "you ready" Tre asks I simply nod my head. We walk inside and is greeted by my uncle assistant Wendy.

"I haven't seen you in forever diamond" she smiles at me. We are about the same years of age, her and my uncle got a thing going on whatever you want to call it. I think it's just nasty, but hey if that's what she want.

"Yeah, do you know where my uncle at" I asks

"Oh...he is in his office you know where it's at" she say, she winks at Michael who just smile. He is really trying me, to the up most.

"It's nothing to put a bullet in your fucking brain" I say to her in calm yet venomous tone.

She looks taken back "excuse me?"

I hear her question but I continue to walkway, she knows dam well she heard what I said.

"If you not about to take this serious bye, this is business leave that personal shit to the side" I tell Michael, he simply shrug me off with a whatever. I roll my eyes and continue my way toward my uncle's office.

Knocking on the door "Who is it" I hear my Uncle question from the other side.

"Diamond uncle Joey" I say

"Come in cupcake" he say, I open the door and he is sitting at his desk, he gets up and hug me tightly. "It's been a minute" he say as he pull away.

"I know, you remember Tre, Jackie, Tyrone, and Markis" I say

"Yes I do, but who is he" he asks pointing to Michael. I look at Micheal and roll my eyes, but put on a smile anyways.

"That's my friend Monsta, anyways I'm here on a personal and slightly business note" I say

"Well sit and let's talk" he points to the seat. Me and Jackie sit and the boys stand up in the back, my uncle sits at his desk directly in front of me.

"I talked to Derrick" I say, my uncle just look at me, seemingly unfazed.

"How is he" he asks

"He is dead" I say simply swallowing the knot in my throat.

"Wow, how did he die" my uncle asks sitting up.

"He shot himself right in front of me, he was more scared of the person who is making him do these things to harm me, that he chose to kill himself, he is fucking dead, my baby brother" I let my angry get a the best of me.

"Sorry to hear that" he say, in a calm manner. It just cause my blood to boil.

"What did you give me for my birthday present when I turned 18" I asks as I mentally calm myself down.

"You know that was long ago, I'm to old to remember now" he say chuckling

"I need to know...did you kill my father" I ask, my uncle looks at me wide eyed but immediately turns back to his unfazed manner, he didn't have to say anything I just knew.

"I remember you gave me my present, told me you loved me and that you was sorry, than you left. I never would have thought you was apologizing for that though. How could you that was your brother, what gives you the right to take him from me?" I snap

"Diamond it's not what you think, your father was a mean and nasty man. He refused to give me my money that I worked hard for" I could just slap the shit out of him.

"You killed him for some money" I snap

"No I killed him for the principles, it's all about respect and your father thought I was below him so he didn't have to give me the respect I deserved" he explain.

"And where did O and Derrick come in at" I asks

"Your brother came to apologize to your father about what happened, but he pulled up at the same time I shot your dad, so I made him a deal kill you for the game but he wouldn't take it, so I hired O and I guess Derrick just watched over you. If it wasn't for him you would have been died"

"That's were you went wrong, if you wanted me dead you should have killed me yourself. My brother knows loyalty" I state.

Apparently he knows no loyalty my father was the best brother he could have hand. He told me about them growing up as kids and having each other back, my father loved him. We all loved him.

He killed my father out of pure greed, point blank.

"Only the strong survive and your not built for this, all this shit I made it possible. I took bids for your dad, I did all this shit. You actually think that I was going to continue to sit on the back burner while you and your father slide through. This is my kingdom and a king never gets his hands dirty" he snap standing up.

"Kill yourself before I do" I state calmly than walk out.

"Diamond just give it up, you not made for this game" he yell at me laughing devilishly.

"Wanna bet" I shot back.

Once downstairs I walk over to Wendy "I've never liked you" I state before snapping her neck.

We get in the car, and pull off stopping at the end of the street "Blow them up" I say, Jackie press the send button on the phone that hooked up to the bomb in my uncle office. Seconds later it blows up, it's all in the game.

And I'm the best player there will every be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 3.9K 113
"Everything comes with a sacrifice, deal, or benefit, however for some reason I can't figure out if I'm either of those." ...
121K 2.5K 20
Zay finally gets what he wants which is to be with Kehlani. When she gives him a chance they soon fall in love and faces battles to keep it together...
257K 12.4K 45
Hampton Monét Blues, age 18. Daughter of Nicky Blues, known as "the black godfather". At a young age she was hurt alot. She never could rely on one p...
1.5M 38.6K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...