Chapter 14

Diamond P.O.V

I woke up in Micheal arms, last night was so amazing but right now I need to get up and get ready to deal with truth behind my dad's killing.

I get out of Micheal grip careful not to wake him up, and make my way to the showers.

After a ten minute shower I step out in my towel and walk into the bedroom. Michael is up and out of bed, I don't know where he is but he not in the bedroom.

I lotion down and put on my pink and black pantie set.

Making my way over my suite case I start looking for me a outfit. I decided on some black tights with white crosses, black halter crop top, Christian Louboutin Black Spikes Red Bottoms pumps.

I flat iron my hair, than put on a black Beanie. As am doing my make-up Micheal walks in on the phone, must I say he look sexy as hell but he always look sexy. He wearing black American flag tank-top, versace white Jean pants, black leather Gucci belt, and all black Jordan 13s with a black and white Yankees snapback.

I put on black eyeshadow, clear Mac lip gloss. For jewelry I put on black and sliver big lion head chain and earrings.

"You hungry, I ordered room services" Micheal say when he get off the phone.

"Yeah, what your order" I asks getting up and walking out of the room, walking into the living room.

"Steak, and eggs with fruit salad" he explain walking behind me. I look under the tray at the food, it looks good. I smile when Micheal grab me from the back, and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"You look beautiful" he says kissing my neck.

"I know" I say causing us to chuckle "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I say, he turn me around and just look at me with a smile on his face.

"We need to go, come on" he say pulling away, than walk out the room.

What the hell just happened, wasn't we just having a moment? I decide to brush it off because we do have business to attend to.

I eat a couple of bits of the food, than walk out toward the elevator. I get in and going down, my phone go off in my purse.

Looking at the caller ID, my uncle Joey name flashes.

"Yes" I answer

"Hey cupcake, you on your way over now" he asks

"Yes sir can you give me 10 minutes" the elevator doors open up and Michael step out,  leaving me alone.

"Yeah, see you when you get here" he say

"See ya" I say hanging up and stepping out the elevator.

I see Michael over to the side talking to another girl, my heart immediately breaks she just the smiling and rubbing on his arm and shit.

I start to walk over and say something but something stop me, I just shake my head and suck it up.

"Michael wrap that shit up or get left" I yell to him, calling him by his name. Knowing it'll piss him off. He look over, and just shake his head.

I walk out the building and into the waiting escalate, I sit in the front with Tre.

"You good boss" Tre asks me.  Noticing me being distant, Tre is a good friend and even better business man. If no one knows me, he do.

"Yeah" I say than put my earphones in my head blocking everybody out. I see Michael walk up to the truck and hop in, we pull off, time to get this shit over with.