Chapter 1

Diamond P.O.V

"I don't need no man okay" I snap back at my older sister Ruby who have been on me since she walked in my three-bedroom, two and half-bathroom condo. "I'm doing just fine with B.O.B" I stated fixing me a drink.

"Who the hell is Bob" my sister asked looking confused.

"My battery operated boyfriend" I laugh at the face she makes, as I sit down beside her on my couch.

"Its not as good as the real thing. You need a nigga to smack that ass, you should let me hook you up with someone" She said.

“Actually it is as good as the real thing, I be on cloud nine and I can smack my on ass. And I will never allow you to hook me up with anyone we to different taste in men" I explain to her.

"Unless you date ugly niggas than you right we don’t have the same taste. But fine is fine and Josh have this friend named Michael he is so dam fine girl" she states, than take a sip of her drank.

"No thank you. All Josh friends are nothing but thugs, and I don't have time for their foolishness" I take a sip of my drink, then turn the television on.

"What we watching, have you seen sinister it's scary ass hell?” I asks changing the subject.

"Yeah, Josh took me to see it when it came out" she said as she look over the copy of the movies I have layed out on my table. Every Friday night me and Ruby had a movie night, but since she been with Josh it's all about him. He’s nothing but a good for nothing drug dealer, I mean he is fine ass hell though. He stand about 6'2, he dark skinned, with pretty gray eyes, he is pure muscle, his hair is cut low. I mean he fine. I do not like the fact that, one he is taking my sister away from me and two he putting her in danger with this drug dealing thing.

"How about this one?" she asked holding up Texas chainsaw, I nodded even though I already seen it like a hundred times only so I can see Trey Songz fine ass. I popped in the movie and turn off the lights.

"You forgot the popcorn" she whispered as the movie started to play.

"Well get then" I said before taking my drink to the head.

"So snappy" she said pulling my ponytail as she walked away.

"Do it again I dare you" I said half jokingly. That shit hurt low key.

"Or what" she came back with the popcorn in here hand, tugged at my ponytail again. Just as the scene of Trey Songz without a shirt on popped up. "You win" I said all into the movie.

I love seeing a shirtless Trey Songz, if I can find someone as fine as him then I would probably settle down. Sadly nobody is on the same level as Trey.

"Thought so"

"Don't you see Trey Songz on this screen you better hush" I state dead serious.

"This is why you need a man, instead of fantasizing about something you can't have" she said before putting a hand full of popcorn in her mouth, here we go again. I just want to watch the movie in piece, not about my nonexistent love life. I am happy in the place that I am in now.
••
Michael P.O.V

"Where you going" Marie asked as I slid out of her bed, and started to put on my clothes.

"I got business to take care of" I said as I put on my shoes, we go through this every time. She always want to cuddle up with me and I do not be on that shit. She swear she my girl, but before we started kicking I told I wasn't looking for no relationship point blank. All I wanted was to get my dick wet, all that extra shit you can keep that.

"You always got to take care of dam business, what about me" she yelled, climbing out of bed.

"What the fuck about you? Beta yet I'm not going thru this bullshit with you again" I stood to walk away

"No, we need to talk about this shit" she followed behind  me naked "you treat me like am so random ass bitch for ‘real doe" she continue to yell at my back.

"Listen, and listen good bruh" I say as I turn to face her "I'm not yo man okay? You are just someone I fuck to bust a nut that's it, I have nothing to say to you if you can't deal then fucking bounce simple ass that bruh" I look at her eyes tear up, but I could care less. I told her off the jump what it was, her dumb ass caught feelings.

"I wasn't looking to turn no hoe into a house wife at all" I stated before walking off toward the door.

"I hate you" Marie yelled throwing punches to my back, I turned around grabbing her by the wrists.

"I never asked you to love me, what the hell is you dumb or something" I said tossing her to the side "whatever we had is done, I not going threw this shit no more" I said walking out the door.

"I’m sorry, please baby I didn't mean it I swear, I'm sorry" she stood in the hallway naked with tears running down her face. All that extra shit that she do is not needed, and I am not even on it. I need to focus on making my money, and taking care of my baby girl, nothing more nothing less. As I step inside my 2013 BMW m3, my phone started to ring I looked down at caller ID my homeboy Josh named popped up.

"What's up bruh" I answered the phone

"Yo where you at man? I found that nigga fa ya bro" he said

"Yeah hold it down, It’s time I show him what I do to niggas that play with my money." I said before hanging up. Two things I don't play about is my daughter and my money in that order. If anybody fuck with either I was willing to break their fucking necks.