Chapter 9

Diamond a.k.a Baby loco P.O.V

I walk inside my trap on the south side, with Michael I mean monsta right behind me. There is nobody working, I mean nobody. They playing cards, smoking and shit.

"What the fuck is going on" I yell causing everybody to look at me.

"Loco I didn't know you where coming today" Mario say

"That's because you wasn't suppose to" I snap "my question is if y'all all in here who making my money" I asks

No one answer they all look confused ass hell.

"So nobody knows the fucking answer, nobody hear me talking right" I yell, I pull out my gun and shoot Mario in the arm "Don't play wit my money, bitch I don't care if am in China. I want my money made now" I yell

No one gets up or bust a move, they all look at me like I lost my mind "That mean fucking now, and get this bitch out of here he fucking up my floor" I yell referring to a bleeding and crying Mario, they all start to scatter like roaches when you turn on the lights, but not one dared to look me in the eyes."Jackie give me my books, now" I yell, a tall redhead, comes over and hand me a tablet and a book. I turn and hand them to monsta than walk to my office.

"Sorry, it's not normally like that" I say sitting down at my desk, Monsta sit in front of my and hand me the tablet.

"You straight ma" he say smiling

"Mmhu, well Im'ma call out the digits tell me match or no match" I explain to him, he nod his head than open to books "Kamoni 100 grand"

"Match"

"Monroe 150"

"Match" and we went on and on. Every thing came up straight, we was just finishing up and some dude walked into my office, Monsta immediately pull out his gun and aimed it a kid head.

"Who the fuck are you" I yell

"I'm J-smooth, I didn't know anybody was in here" he explain kid looked young ass hell.

"How old are you" I asks, I signal for Monsta to lower his gun, he was hesitant at first than he finally lowered his gun.

"I'm sixteen" he said with his chest out.

"Why you on these streets? Your so young" I hate having kids out here in these streets for real.

"My mamma need the extra money she got six kids and doing it all on her on" he explains, with is head held up, but lookinh into his eyes I can tell his mother struggling hurts him.

"Look these streets and no place to be, your steal a baby I can give you loan. You pay it back by working at my shop"

"How much we talking" he asks, I smile I love people who is always about business, fuck the bullshit let's make money.

"10 big ones" I say

"That sounds good, make it 50 and we have a deal"

"You sure you can pay all that off" Monsta asks jumping in, I'm thinking the same thing.

"I may be young, but I work, I mean I work hard I'll have you money back less than a year" he say confidently

"Okay, but listen you don't pay me my money back that's your ass" I say smiling, I take out piece off paper and write a note on it.

"What's your name kid? I mean you government name, the one your mother blessed you with" I explain.

"Luke Johnson Jr."

"Here hand this to the light skin girl, with blonde hair her name is Kandi" I hand him the paper.

"Thank you so much" he takes the paper and walk out closing the door behind him.