Chapter 6

Diamond P.O.V

The club is thick, and the DJ is playing all the hits. Me and Brittany are in V.I.P like the bad bitches we are popping bottle after bottle. "Look at his sexy ass" Brittany says over the music tapping causing me to in the direction she looking at. There he is looking sexier then all outdoors Michael, dam he look good. He turn and his glaze met mine I smile, he turn his head. Ewe where that attitude came from, I mean I know I was a bit rude but not all that nasty he can a t least speak.

"I’m going to go and dance" I tell Brittany who is busy filling up her cup again. I walk in his direction but bypass him walk toward the stairs and head for the dance floor.  Two can play that game. Body party by Ciara start to play, I let my hips move and before I know it I'm lost in the music. I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"You to sexy to dance by yourself" I didn't have to turn around to know it was Michael I can tell by his voice.

"You think so" I say and press up against him winding my hips

"I know so, and I also know you want me" he whisper in my ear then place a soft kiss on my neck. I turn and face him, putting a soft peck on his lips. I slid my hand down to his manhood and now it's rock hard, he let out a soft moan

"Not as bad as you want me" I said then walk back to my V.I.P section, grinning.

The sound of shots being fired, cause me to immediately fall to the ground.

Michael P.O.V

I watch Diamond fall to the floor soon as the first round of shots were fired. I ran over to her pick her up bridal style "put me down" she yell as I made my way to the emergency exit.

"Look I'm trying to get you out this bitch safe, so cool your fucking attitude girl" I snap then open the door to my car and put her in. I run to the driver side, I pulled off the moment the car started.

"This is fucking crazy" she mumble loud enough for me to hear

"You alright ma" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, I guess" We road the rest of the way to my crib in silence. Once we made it the there I got out and open the door for her. "This is not my house" she said with attitude and refused to get out.

"I need to keep you safe okay"

"Safe for what"

"Them nigga wasn't just shooting off rounds he was shooting at your ass, I seen dude look at you, pull his gun and shot in your direction" I said being honest her face drop to the floor. Something not right.

Diamond P.O.V

He found me I can't believe this shit. I knew exactly who Michael was talking about, this nigga think he can catch me slip, he got fucking life.

The reason why I'm so against drug dealers is because I know the life, I lived the life. Shit I'm still in it, my dad was basically running shit down south. When Ruby was off to college I was busy helping my dad, being his right hand. But a deal went bad one day and my dad ended up being shot down, I had to take over.  I mean it's only right that blood take over my dad did build the shit from nothing and made himself kingpin of the whole dam south.

My suppose to be right hand man Derrick better known in the streets as Cutthroat went side ways on me and I hand to cut his as loose. Of course he was mad, but shit I didn’t care.

I need to put a hit on his ass before he kill me, but this shit is fucking crazy I don't need this shit, not right now at least. I am trying to get my life together and get out if this game, but I just can't find a fucking way out.

"I don't want to be alone" I said in my innocent yet sexy voice.

I had to admit I liked Michael but I don't want him to know about my other life.

"You don't have to be" he said and grab my arm, leading me inside his two story house. He walks upstairs before passing a couple of doors we made our way a room and step inside.

The room was hell of nice a king sized bed with an all back and gold bedding, it had hell of decorative pillows to match, a 80' inch plasma television mounted on the wall, black carpeted, black night stand and dresser. Two big doors which I assume lead to the walk in closet, it was surprisingly clean.

"You need a shirt or nah" he ask walking over to his dresser digging for a shirt. I walked over to him and stood on the side of him, placing a soft kiss on his neck "I need you" I said softy.  He looked at me for a moment he had confusion in his eyes which immediately changed to lust. He devoured my mouth with his, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He fall on top of me on the bed, I let our lips part and pulled his shirts over his head. He was well I ran my hands over his perfectly crafted eight pack and his V-cut just turned me on even. No persons body can be this perfect, I think as I rub my hands across his bare chest, I look up at him and smile then pull him in for another kiss.

He flip over so that I'm on top of him, and pull my dress over my head then throw it across the room. leaving me in my black laced bra and black thong, "dam" he whisper looking at me. I unhook my bra letting my breast fall free, he immediately take one into his mouth, I let out a soft moan as he sucks on my nipple.

Michael P.O.V

She taste so good in my mouth as I sucked on her nipples. I can hear her moan and dam is it turning me on, I flip her over and tower over her I pull he thong down and admire her body. She is so damn beautiful, I have been with my share of women but non amount to her beauty. I kiss her lips softly, then kiss my way down to her freshly shaved pussy before taking her clit into my mouth. Sucking on it softly I can hear her moans get louder, as I sped up the pace, then insert my tongue into her, dam she taste so dam sweet. She grip my head and try to pull me away, I hold both her hands with one hand and replace my tongue with my fingers. I look into her eyes, as I finger her. We were at battle and neither one of us wanted to lose, as we stare into each other eyes. I can feel her tighten around my finger as she about to climax. "Michael" she moan loudly as she came all over my fingers, I took my fingers out and sucked on her sweetness, she looked at me surprised.

I stood up and pulled down my pants and boxers then pulled a condom out of my pants pocket and put it on. I look up and catch her watch my every move, I smiled slightly at her facial expression. I laid on top of her, I inserted myself inch by inch causing her to moan each time I pushed myself inside of her. When I finally got myself fully inside of her I wrapped her legs around my waist and went to work. She dug her nails deep into my back once I speed up pace going faster and deeper, she moan out my name making me smile it sounded good coming from her mouth. Just as I imagined.

***

Diamond P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, I smiled at the thought of all the fucking me and Michael did last night.

We had to go at least seven different round each one better then the last, the smell of bacon hit my noes. I stood up and walk to the joined bathroom, and clean up I grab one of his big shirts and threw it on. I walk down the long hallway to the staircase, this house is extremely to big for one person to live in all alone.

I finally found the kitchen, Michael was facing the stove cooking, I snuck up behind him wrapping my arms around him. "Good morning" I whispered

"Good morning" he said turning around placing a kiss on my forehead "I'm guessing you don't regret last night huh" he asked

"Nope, not one bit" I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him down for a kiss. He pulled away, I looked at him with confusion "what my breathe stinks"

"No but we do need to talk" he turn off the stove and pulled me to the living room sitting me on his lap "why were you being shot at?"

Dam, I looked away from him I really don't want to explain this shit to him now. He grab my chin forcing me to look at him, then place a soft kiss on my lips "you can tell me anything" for some reason I believed him.

"I'm not who you think I am" I said looking down at my fingers

"What you mean"

"I don't know how to explain it" I state honestly

"Started from the beginning that works"

"Do you know who Loco is?" I asked

After a long pause he nodded his head "He was a big as Drug Lord in the south, ruthless nigga, I heard he died and his daughter took over"

"Yeah"

"What about him"

"I'm his daughter"

Michael P.O.V

I can't believe what just came out of Diamond mouth, I was expecting her to tell me it was a crazy ex boyfriend stalking her or some shit. But nah she running a big drug gang "you got to be lying" I asked moving her out my lap standing up.

She looked at me like I was crazy "tell me what the hell I got to lie for" she snapped

"You can't be in the game, after all that shit you was spitting when you met me at the restaurant" I exclaim, because there is no way after the way she was acting.
“I know the game. I live this shit. You think I want my sister and her baby to be apart of that” she explain, which makes sense. I’m assuming that Ruby no nothing about her sisters extra activites.

They always say it's the sweet ones you have to look out for. I did not believe that shit till now, hell Diamond not even sweet, you can see the hood and rawness in her eyes. Even then I wouldn't think she pushing weight.

"So you telling me that loco is your dad, and he gave his whole south to you"

"Basically... yeah, and the dude that was shooting at me was my right hand, but he went sideways on me now I got get him before he get me" she state straight to the point.

"What's your plan" I asked out of curiosity even though I'm trying to take in what she just said.

"Put a hit out for 50 big ones"

"So you not about to stay low" I question her.

"I got business to take care of, I just need a partner to go with me" she look up at me with puppy dog eyes "someone that will watch my back"

"What I get out of this, I'm a business man first" I said keeping it real

“Just name your price and I got it, plus you come see how a real boss bitch run her city" I like my females cocky.

I laughed at her last comment "Also, I was thinking some white bitches" I said speaking in code

"how much"

"A five doves, add a couple stacks to that while you at it"

"That's all" she asked looking up at me. I smiled a devilish grin at her before lowering myself to her kissing her softy on the neck making my way down. I smiled at her, she didn't have any panties on.

I pulled her to me kissing her second pair of lips "when I want it, I get it" I said before taking her clit into my mouth sucking on it. I hear her moan then gasps as I enter my fingers into her. "Do you understand" I place a kiss on her neck while using my thumb to play with her clit. She didn't say anything but moan out my name instead. "Answer me" I stopped causing her to open her eyes.

"Don't stop" she whispered

"Answer me then"

"You know your not suppose to mix business with pleasure right"

"You always follow the rules"

"No, I do what I want"

"Then say yeah" I let my fingers re-enter her this time I go faster and deeper. She threw her head back and moan my name loudly, I feel her tighten around my fingers "you better not come till you say it" I said going faster.

She bit down on her lip hold it in dam this girl is fucking stubborn "let me hear it" I kiss her softy on her neck then start to suck on it.

"Yes" she yelled letting herself exploded, I smile and pull hands out of her licking my fingers clean

"Thought so" I said just as the door bell rung, interrupting the rest of the activities I had planned for her.