Chapter 8

Michael P.O.V

Baby girl and I spent the day at the house just chilling until it was time to go get Diamond for lunch. As I buckle Kara in her seat I get a phone call from, Josh.

"What it is, nigga" I answer

"Business, some money came up short and it needs to be handled but I got to go to this business meeting so it's on you" Josh explain.

"Fuck man I got Kara" I say getting in and slam the car door.

Picking up Diamond immediately slips my mind. Now I'm focused on my money.

"Drop her off to big mama. Handle your dam business first" he explain, knowing he right. I sigh.

"Yeah man" I say hanging up. I am passed 38 hot, first my money get played wit, now it's taking me from my daughter somebody is about to die today.

**1 hours later**

After dropping Kara off to big mama I make my way over to the trap, once inside I go down to the dungeon where the guys have everything set up already.

"Where the fuck is my money" I yell at the dude face, his face is leaking blood. His noes looks broken, his eye is blackened, and his lip is swollen.

"Monsta I don't have it, the nigga set me up" he say than spit out blood.

"What nigga?" I asks with venomous tone.

"Cane, he count up the money and I deliver it I don't even touch or count that shit man" he explain crying.

"I can't believe this shit." I shout. Cane was a kid I trusted to run shit on the north end seems you can't trust a bitch to do nothing. "Who brought him in" I ask.

"I did but he ain't tell me all of this" this nigga named Ron explain

"Who told you it was him" I asks

"Cane"

"I don't have time for this shit, find that nigga and kill him on site no questions about it" I say walking out

"What about him" Ron asks. I turn and shoot the nigga in the head

"What about him" I asks and leave.

Since I am out I might as well handle my business, I hop in my car and speed to my trap on the north side.

Diamond P.O.V

I can't believe this shit, I waited all day for Michael to show up. I don't know what made me think that whatever we had going on would out weigh his work. Just don't make promises you can't keep point blank, I step inside of my condo, thanks to Mia.

I step out of my work clothes and step into the shower. After a 30 minute shower I step out with the towel wrapped around me. I pull out my gun from the dresser and walk to the living room hearing foot steps. I see someone sitting on my couch "what the hell are you doing in my house" I say holding the gun to his head.

"Put that gun down girl" a familiar male voice say I turn on the light and see Michael sitting on my coach.

"What the hell are you doing here" I snap and walk back in my room, throwing the gun on the bed. I go inside my underwear drawer and put on my underwear than lotion up.

"I can't see you now" he asked walking up behind me

"You should have came to see me during lunch like you said" I said moving out of his grip and sliding on my victorian laced nightgown.

"I know your not mad about that" he asks I look at him like he dumb "sorry dam, I had business to handle"

"Well call, I'm not your girl nor am I looking to be but don't make promises you can't keep" I snap pulling hair into a loose bun on top of my head.

"You are my girl"

"No I'm not beta yet get out. This is strictly business from now on" I snap holding my bedroom door open "See ya"

He walks over to me and before walking out he kiss me "this well never be strictly business ma" he says than walk out.

After I hear the front door close I let out a sigh of relief. How could I be such a hypocrite I mean I told my sister not to fall for a thug, yet here I am. I mean I'm trippin he not my man, I can't be fallin for him. He a thug and I'm trying to get out of the game.

**2 days later**

A knock on my door, stops me from packing. I open the door to reveal a sexy as Micheal, he got on a white tee-shirt, black true religion pants, a leather black jacket, and his black Polo shoes. Lord did it get hot in here or is it just me, ever since I told him we keeping it straight business it's been a lot of sexual tension.

We have been together 24/7 handling business even though there still no word on Cutthroat but I ain't worried I got business to take care of.

On the brighter side me and my sista worked things out, she still don't know about my double life and I plan to keep it that way.

I let Josh know what's up and he is keeping a close eye on her while me and Michael handle business in Miami, than Texas than we got to fly over to Cali to see what's up with my Uncle Joey.

"You ready yet" he asks walking in an sit on the couch

"Give me a sec" I say making my way back to my room I zip up my bag and seat it by the door. I put on my black stud Bustier bra top, lace spliced black mini skirt, red cropped leather jacket, and my cheetah print heels with a red bow on the top.

My hair full of curls with a part in the middle, as for make up red lipstick with clear lip gloss, and mascara. My jewelry big gold cross earrings, cross gold necklace, and my cross ring and bracelet set. I looked in the mirror and must I say I looked good as hell,

I put on my gun shoulder holsters, and slid in my two gold plated 9mm than put on my jacket. A girl got to be swagged out and safe, after all I am that bitch.

I walk out of my room shutting the door behind me "where you going dressed like that" Micheal asks me getting up from the couch

"Same place your going" I say and smile he picks up my suit case than walks it to the all black Hummer. I lock my door, than get in the passenger seat once safely in, Micheal speeds off.

**3 hour later**

We make to Miami by private jet of course, I step out and see O leaning on his all black 2014 camaro and he look fine but he got nothing on Michael.

He stands 6 foot at the most, long dreads to the middle of his back which he keeps in a ponytail, light skin, with pure gray eyes. His swag is crazy also, he wearing a Miami heats Jersey number 1 (shout out to Chris bosh fans), black cargos, his Jordan 11s, and a fresh Miami snapback.

"Where my car" I asks as Michael stands beside me

"No hey" he asks me and him had a lil thing going on till I found out he was cheating I dropped his ass after that. But that don't get in the way of our business. "it's right there" he points to a candy red Chrysler 300 coming towards us and parks beside him. A tall light skinned chick with blonde curls in her head steps out. Must I say she is bad I give props when needed, she got a body like K. Michelle but a face like Keyshia Cole.

"Put my things in the car" I tell the security man that rode on the plane with us, just to make sure when were here everything went smooth. When he done me and Michael walks over to the car.

"Dang happy to see you to" O says

"Yeah you to" I say when we safely in I pull off towards my trap on the south side of Miami. "I don't go by diamond down here, so get use to hearing people call me Baby Loco" I say to Michael he chuckled. Its not the best street name, but my shit holds weight.

"Well call me Monsta, I'm show you a side you ain't never seen don't get scared" he say, I giggle.

"Neither do you" I glance at him than focus back on the road I am in full blown Baby Loco mode now time to make money, lay some bitches and niggas out, and handle whatever needs to be handled.