Chapter 10

Micheal a.k.a Monsta

Being on this trip with Diamond got my head spinning like crazy, I think I am actually falling for this girl. I like her, plus she know how to run her business right, even if a couple of people try to knock her down baby girl still on her peas and ques.

I just sit back and watch her do her thing, right now we on our way to north Miami to get the tapes of O phone calls and shit. Not even a hour later her cousin called back saying he got something. We step out of the car, and walk over to her cousin who is a tall, Mexican dude full of tattoos.

"Chico" she yell and run into his arms, giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek "missed you"

"I missed you to" he say and hug her back, she pull away and wipe her tears.

"This is my friend Monsta from Boston" she say introducing us. We both nod at each otha, he pull out a tape recorder "that's it" she asks nodding towards the tape recorder.

"Yeah" he say letting out a big sigh, I guess we ain't going to like what the tape have to say.

"Well play it" she say, he sit it on the car and press play.

"She living in Boston now, I don't know where but I know she got a shop up there" a deep male voice say through the tape recorder

"Thanks O, I got you" someone reply

"It ain't Nothing, I don't even no why her sorry ass dad let her run shit anyways she bringing us down man, she need to be handled ASAP" O snap.

"I know that nigga got what he deserved and now she going to get hers stupid bitch"

"Yeah man, call me when it's done"

"Yeah one"

"one" than there a long silence, Chico flip the tape and press play.

"Why the fuck is she in Miami the bitch suppose to be six feet under" O voice yell threw the tape.

"Man some nigga at the club saved her, but don't worry I'm on my way now"

"This yo last chance fuck this up and im'ma fuck you up" he say than the silence let us know he hung up. I look at diamond and her face is expressionless, she pick up the tape recorder, and take out the tape.

"He killed my dad, he dying tonight" she say than walk away towards the car and get in.

"Take care of my cousin" Chico say.

"I got you" we dap and walk to our separate cars, I get in on the driver side. "Where we going" I asks cranking up the car, and looking over to diamond who is looking out the window, she may look calm but I know this type of angry better than anyone.

It's plain killer mode, thinking of revenge.

"To the trap, we having a emergency meeting" she say without looking at me. I speed off toward the trap, this is going to be interesting.

**1 hour later**

Everybody even O is seating at the meeting table just waiting, diamond haven't said two words and the look on people face is priceless, everybody is confused. We been seating her silently waiting for Diamond to say something.

"What's going on diamond" a nigga named Tre say he run the trap on the north end. She hold her finger up, asking for a minute she walks out leaving everybody at the table confused hell even me.

"What's up mane, I got shit to do" O says

"Mane shut the hell up, she called and said it's an emergency so chill the fuck out O" Tre say, he one of the loyal niggas he be the first one here and the last to leave.

About 10 minutes later Diamond came back, her eyes is blood shot red, she look at O and place her two guns on the table.

"Is he here" she asks him

"What the hell you talking about" he asks confused

"Don't fuck with me O, call him right now" she yell

"You trippin heavy" he say than relax in his chair, I just shake my head.

"Play the tape Jackie" she demand and Jackie played the tape we just got done listening to out loud, everybody turn and look at O, he look like a deer caught in headlights.

Diamond slowly walks over to him, and stand behind him.

"If you want to live you'll call him on speaker phone right now" she say sweetly with a smile as she rub his chest, she bend down and kiss his neck.

If you asking hell yeah I'm mad as fuck, I grab my gun tight ass hell I'm feeling trigger happy as hell. O reach inside his pocket and grab his phone after pressing a couple buttons we hear it ring.

"What's up O" a male voice say, answering on the third ring, she whisper in his ear.

"Come to the trap" he say

"For what"

"Nigga just come, I got her ass she unconscious in the office"

"Alright give me 10 minutes"

"Alright just come up to her office, I'll be in there hurry up before dem cats come"

"Alright I got you I'm on my way now" he say

"Alright" O say than hangs up, he let out a sigh. Diamond just laugh, she sit on the table on the side of him.

"How my dad died O" she asks

"He got shot" he say nonchalant

"By who" she reach over to my lap and grab my gun, but keeps it down.

"Ion know, wasn't I in bed fucking you" he say

"Yeah, true but you know who did it don't you" she asks

"No"

"So that's the secret you taking to the grave"

"Yep, but I will tell you. You know who killed your dad you just pretending like you don't know you can't fool yourself" he say than get up and walk away.

"O" she call to him stopping him in his tracks

"What" he say and turn around.

"Remember the time when I found you sleeping wit, that girl and I shot her" she asks

"Yeah what about it" he asks she pull up the gun and aim it.

"I was aiming for you" she say than shot him in the head, "If anyone of you feel as if you can't fuck me over, think again I find out everything" she say than gets up and walks out. That's one bad bitch, I got to wife he ass up.