Chapter 2

Michael P.O.V

I can't believe this nigga really thought he was going to slip away without paying his dues. "I don't play about my money" I yelled in Ty face. He owed me over two grand, but Josh caught this nigga about to leave the city without giving me my money.

"I'm sorry, Monsta I’m going to get you, you're money I promise" he cried calling me by my street name. Blood dripped for his head, where Josh had pistol whipped him at.

"When" I asked getting a chair and sitting face to face with him "I mean you got all the money in the world, to make sure you and that bitch is iced out right?" I asked

"Sorry man" he cried.

"How about I make you a deal" I suggest, he look up at me for the first time with hope in his eyes "how about I fuck your girl, then have my boys fuck her, then I shoot her once in the head, then come and shoot you" I asked him holding the pistol to his head "you like that idea"

"What you think J, like that ideal?" I asks Josh, while keeping my glaze fixed on Ty.

"Yeah, make that bitch drink some acid" Josh chuckle.

"Nah, please my girl pregnant" Ty say sighing "I’m going to pay you I promise give me the end of the week"

"Now we are getting some where" I smiled at him "but to make sure you want forget about me, I got a present" I aimed my gun a his left shoulder, then pulled the trigger. Causing him to cry out in pain, I push my gun into his wound making him scream "we got a deal, my money exchange for your and your bitch life right?" I asked

"Yes man, I got you I swear on my kid" he said in-between cries.
"The lesson to be learned is don't borrow money that you can't pay back" I said standing up "keep your head up" I patted his head then walked away. The shit I have to go through, just to get respect. What's the point in them fearing me if they don't respect me. The only dude I can really trust in this game is Josh, he had my back since day one. I grew up with him, thick and thin he got my back and I got he's.

"You okay, man" Josh asked walking out the building behind me.

"Yeah, I'm just tired of these niggas playing with my money" I stated "when they mess with my money there messing with my baby girl future, and I don't have time for that" I tuck my gun inside my car, then sit in the driver seat

"I feel you bruh" he sit in the passenger side "I need a big favor though" he asked, I turned and look at him.

"What's up"

"I need you to go on this double date with my girl sister"

I sighed and look at him to see if he serious "What the hell nigga. Ion don’t date the fuck you thought this was"

"Man just be at my house at 6" he said stepping out, than getting in his car and pulling off. l looking down at my IPhone 5, it was thirty minutes till five. I had a lot of stuff to do before this dumb ass date thing. Hopefully this girl is fine, I need somebody to help me get my mind off things.

*
Diamond P.O.V

I can't believe I let my sister talk me into going on some blind date, with some random dude I don't even know. I just hoped out the shower, and was looking in my closet for something to wear. I mean I still got to look good duh. When I step out I got to show out, its always a hater lurking and they not catching me slipping.

I seen Michael a couple of times when I went over to Ruby house and him and Josh would be there. He is kind of fine, any females with eyes could see that. He a couple of inches taller then Josh, dark Carmel, he had deep dimples that you hardly see because he don't smile. He always keep his hair cut low with a head full of waves , but he is just not the type of guy I would go for. I heard that he is like kingpin he run the city of Boston basically, and Josh is his right hand man. I am not trying to get into that extra unneeded drama, I have more than enough to deal with on m own.