Chapter 5

Diamond P.O.V

After my nails got done drying I walked out the Solon I can hear Ruby call my name but I ignored her ass. She is really staring to piss me the hell off, first you date one of these fucking thugs, and now you pregnant and about to get married to him. Why would you want your child to grow up in that environment, she comes to me and complain about how he be gone late night. I guess she think all the late nights, and last minute trips are going to stop once the baby come. I just don’t want to see my sister hurt, or my niece/nephew fatherless. Going up without a father does something to you mentally, that’s why there is no future in being with a thug.
He only got to ways out death or prison. Lord forbid but if that was the case with Josh than that leaves me to clean up the miss than I warned her about before it even happened.

I hear my phone ring in my purse I grab it  see my home girl Brittany calling.

"What's up girl" I answer

"Nothing but what I need you to do is drop everything, and come party with me" she say excited.

Brittany is nothing but a fucking party girl she know where all the good clubs at, and where all the fine niggas. She is just a ball of fun and I trust her to have a good time "DJ Hot Beatz, is throwing a party, ladies drink free all night, it's going to be popping you feel me bruh" she exclaims overly excited.

"I need to get out too girl" its like she knew I was stressed out and needed a break from what’s been going.

"You sound like you stressing, but look here I don't want to hear it till tomorrow when I'm off my high" I laugh at her, she is so dam crazy. That’s why she my bitch.

I unlock my door to my fully load all black Chrysler 300 and step in. "You need to be dressed and ready, by 10:30 and don't expect to be home till 3 in the morning. Maybe even later boo" she added I look down at my watch which read 8:40 I had enough time to run to mall and get me something to wear.

"Alright boo see you then"

"And that you will" she say before hanging up that girl is a trip. There is never a dull moment with her, she the type a friend that you just can't be sad around. I pull out the Salon's parking lot and make my way to the mall to get me an outfit for the night.

Michael P.O.V

I hope out the shower, just as my phone ring I pick it up without looking down at the caller ID. "Speak" I answer as I walk into my room and pull my clothes out the bag I just brought for DJ Hot Beatz party.

"That's how you answer the phone" I hear my baby mama Toni say through the phone

"Man what you want" I asks putting on my Calvin Klein boxers, then sit on my bed.

"Can you get Kara today please" she asked me referring to my 11 month old baby girl.

"Why I don't get her till tomorrow" I asked I slid a white tank top.

"Because I got to do something"

"What hell you got to besides, watch your fucking child man" I asked getting pissed off, I love my baby girl and I am far from being a dead beat but Toni always coming at me with some dam bullshit. "Your, ass is trying to trick that's what the fuck you trying to do" I snap

"What the fuck? Don't come at with no side ways as shit like that for real doe" she snapped back.

I met Toni when I was just getting into the drug gang I was about sixteen, I fell in love with her she always been my down bitch. I mean she straight gudda kill for a nigga and everything but when I found out she was creeping on a nigga with one of my home boys I let that shit go. I mean she'll come around once and a while to let me fuck, an what not. Before I knew it her ass got pregnant. Being the man that I am I step up and took care of mine, but the relationship with me and her is dead as a nigga that would play me for my money.

"Then where the fuck you going man" I asked

"Dam I must have forgot that you was my daddy"

"I didn’t asks all that. Where the fuck you going, stop fucking playing with me, girl"

"Look I got business to take care of, just know that"

"Let my find out, you tricking when you need to be watching my daughter, I'll break your neck" I put on my true religion black jeans, then tossed on my all black Nike shirt that read: skilled in all positions in lime green "drop her off to big ma house" I said referring to my grandma well not blood but blood couldn't connect us more. Big Mama always been there for me since I could remember, all I had was my dad and he was a drug lord.

He was to busy making money to be there for me physically or emotionally. My ma died giving birth to me, so I never knew her. I always thought that deep down my father hated me and used work as an excuse not to deal with me, because I made it and the love of his life didn't.

"Thanks for being so understanding" she say then hung up.

I shook my head then finished getting ready. I put on my Griffen's to match my shirt, tossed my black leather jacket to match. Brushed up my waves, sprayed my Cologne, and some extra deodorant "can't never get to fresh" I say to my self grabbed my iPhone and my wallet then tuck them into my back pants pocket. On the way out the front door I grab the keys to my all white Aston Martin.

Diamond P.O.V

"Damn" was all Brittany could say. Trust I know I look good with black long sleeved dress the stop just before my knees, it fit my body like a glove showing off my perfect 36c breast and my firm yet plump ass. My black pumps with gold spikes added a couple of inches to my 5'5 frame, also add a simple black diamond Cuban chain, my honey blonde hair full of fresh curls. I finished my look off by adding my favorite pink MAC lipstick, I not about to front I'm a bad bitch point blank.

"Let's go steal somebody man girl" Brittany said before walking out my condo.

"Yes bitch, slay" I follow behind making sure I had my phone in my gold clutch purse and my keys then lock the door.