Chapter 11

Diamond P.O.V

After all I do I just can't trust nobody all these bitches are shady, there is a light tap at the door than Michael walks in. I quickly wipe my tears away, no matter how many people I killed it always hit home because am taking somebody from their family. And I know that feeling of not having someone you truly care about with you, it hurts and that shit cut deep. I want out this game so bad that it kills me, Michael slowly walks over to me.

He pull me into his warm embrace my head rest in his chest as I cry. I don't cry much since my dad died, he always told me crying is a sign of weakness, but if I do need to cry I do it in private so no one sees you weak.

It's something about the way Michael is hugging me that makes me feel safe, and I haven't felt that in along time since my dad died. The only sound you can hear is my sniffing.

"I don't want to trust you, or love you" I blurt out without thinking

"Why" he say simply still holding on to me.

"I have been hurt to the core, and I can't take another heart break...I can't" I say tearing up, but still holding on to him.

"Let me love you like a man is suppose to love a women, I want to be there for you through the ups and the downs, I'll be here when the sun is shining, and I'll carry your umbrella when it's raining" he say I want to believe him but I can't.

I pull away and look into his eyes I see nothing but love, and sincerity. That scares me more than anything, it was the same way O use to look at me before I caught him sleeping with my ex best friend Karla.

I shake my head no, than walk away which he allows me to, but I wanted him to pull me back into his arms and hold me like everything was going to be alright even though we know it neva will.

He is stuck in a life that I am trying to get out of, but he still manage to take my heart without me knowing and without my permission and the truth about it all is I don't know if I want it back.

Walking downstairs to the basement, where the boys have Cutthroat tied up at, he was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, hands and feet tied to the chair.

"Hey, how you doing" I asks taking a chair and placing it directly in front of his.

"How the fuck it looks" he snap

"Looks like you got you hands tied right now" I say causing the boys to laugh all except Michael and Cutthroat.

"Fuck you loco" he say spitting on me, I wipe the spit off my face. There was along eerie silence before I decided to speak again.

"I remember that day like it was yesterday, it was my birthday and my dad had to makes one last drop before coming to my party which already had started you remember" I said smiling at him, he didn't answer I pulled my gun out and shot him in the shoulder, he let out a loud scream.

"Yes...fuck" he cry.

"How old was I turning"

"18" he say through his gritted teeth.

"The big one, eight all I wanted was my dad there and you knew that so why....why would you do this to us huh your suppose to be my brother" I say crying.

.....To be continued