Epilogue

Diamond P.O.V

1 week later

I lay in bed with Michael like I have been doing since we arrived back from California now we are back home. But it just don't feel right he seems more distant than usually, I decided to split the south between him and Tre. It only seemed fair because Tre was down with me since day one and Michael already know the game very well, so he can help Tre out a little.

But laying in this bed with him, he don't feel like the same Michael that made love to me at the hotel, something just not right.

I also have a big secret to tell him. It's just eating me up, and I know I have to tell him.

"Are you okay?" I asks outlining the tattoo on his chest of his mother name.

"We need to talk" he says sighing than sitting up, lightly pushing me to the side.

"Am I going to like the news?" I say worried, I sit up and pull the blanket to cover my bare chest than look him in the eyes.

"I don't know, maybe not, but I been thinking about it since the night in Cali at the hotel. Listen I love you and I don't want you to take this personal at all but I can't be with you" he says, I stare at him in disbelief he just told me he loved me for the first time but he is also telling me he can't be with me.

Who does that?

"How can you say that you love me, then turn back around and say you don't want to be with me?  But you can lay in my bed every night and make love to me, how?" I yell holding in my tears as he began to dress.

I get out of my bed and pull on my clothes as well. He is not leaving without a fight, I allowed myself to love him and open up to him and he piss on my heart like it isn't nothing that is not going to fly at all.

"Don't take it personal" he say putting on his shoes

"Do you hear the bullshit that's coming out your fucking mouth? You can't say don't take shit personal when your breaking up with me...Who is she? I know it's another bitch, if you actually thinking about fucking leaving me" He must be talking to somebody else to want to give me up.

I'm a good women to him I cook, I clean, I help him with Kara, and I make good, fuck that I make great love to him at night and whenever else he needs it.

"It's nobody, look you want to settle down and shit and I'm not ready for all that" he explain as he walk away.

"I just want you. What are you talking about? I love you...Listen lets sit and talk about this Michael I have something to tell you" I say grabbing his arm while trying to hold my tears back, don't cry diamond.

"No" he yell yanking his arm away from me "I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to see your face, I don't want nothing to do with you whatever we had is over Diamond I can't love you like you want me to love you...I cant" he explain.

"Your out your fucking mind. Michael listen to what the fuck you are saying. You really going to leave me after everything. I'll haunt you and that bitch down and I'll-"

"You are not going to do shit Diamond, so leave them threats for some they'll actually put fear in. What part of it you're not understanding, I'm not ready to settle down and start a family with you? I don't want no relationship or nothing with you" he snap walking to the door.

"If you walk out don't expect the door to be unlocked for you to come back in, you can't take my heart with you. So when you leave make sure, you leaving for good" I say holding my head down, "But before you do I have to tell you something very important"

"If its not about my money its not important" he says than walk out slamming the door shut.

I run over and lock the door and finally let the tears fall freely. I cry like I never cried before, I don't remember the last time I cried this hard.

"I'm pregnant" I whisper to myself.

5 weeks later

"Your about 9 weeks" the doctor inform me, than she spread the blue gel on my belly so I can see the baby, it looks like a small jelly bean.

That's my jelly bean me and Michael created that and he is not here to experience this moment my first ultrasound.

"I'm going to be an auntie" my sister says smiling, at first she was upset at the fact that even through I gave her a hard time about being with a thug I was with one myself but she soon got over it like three minutes later hormones.

"Me two" I say smiling, She got really big she is about 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl.

"Any specific gender you want" the doctor asks

"A girl" I say "But I wouldn't mind a boy. I just want it to be healthy"

"Me to, but a girl would be cooler" my sister says causing us to laugh.

This is how I want it to be just me and my sister hanging out without men around to hurt us, but that's not going to work seeing that I have to go to my sister wedding and Michael will be there as the best man, and I am the Maid of honor.

one week later

The wedding went smoothly, plus you can hardly tell that I was pregnant thanks to the dress, but Michael stared at me the whole time. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't try to steal a few glance at him he looked sexy in his suit.

But its his fault that we are in the place that we are in not mine.

Since its not about money he don't have to worry about knowing that I'm pregnant. Nor do he have to worry about being in MY child's life.

I think I loved him enough.

The end for now