Chapter 7

Diamond P.O.V

Me and Michael was interrupted by a knock on the door, I curse to myself I really wanted him inside of me. I know that making Michael my partner wasn't a bad choice, if he do good on our little business trips then I'll consider letting him take over.

I really want out this game to have some what of a normal life, I stand up and fix myself. I need to go home and take a shower.

Michael is taking hella long at that door, I walk over and see a cute little girl, she look like the female version of Michael. She have a big smile on her face showing off her dimples, but the lady standing next to her don't seem so happy. She is pretty tall, dark skinned, with jet black hair cut in a bob with a Chinese bang. She was wearing a long blue Sundress and had on some dark glasses.

"Micheal who is she" she asked him with her hand on her hips

"She is my business and none of your concern, come on Kara" the little girl run into his arms and he picks her up, than slam the door on the girls face who I am assuming to be his baby mama.

"I miss you daddy" the little girl says

"I missed my princess to" he say kissing her cheek "Who's my favorite girl" he asks her

"Me" she say laughing as he tickle her.

It's so amusing to watch them interact with each otha. Who would have thought that this big rude, and mean ass thug nigga would have a soft spot? I can't do nothing but smile at him, and her.

"Now go upstairs and put your stuff up, what you want for breakfast" he asks her sitting her down on the floor, then kneeling in front of her

"Chicken"

"Chicken it is than" he say laughing and with that she makes her way upstairs. He stands up and makes his way to me smiling down at me.

"She adorable" I tell him

"She get from her daddy"

"If you think so, I need to go home if you don't mind"

"I do, I want you to spend the day with me" he say pulling me closer

"I have a business to run, I got a client hair that's needs to be done at 11" I explain "Than maybe after I can come and spend time with you" I peck him on the lips

"Bad daddy" I hear the little girl sweet voice say. I chuckle

"You got a deal" he say before turning his attention back to his daughter "princess I want you to meet daddy's friend" he pick her up and bring her to me "tell her yo name" he tell her.

"Kara Ma'toni King" she says softly hardly above a whisper I smile at her.

"I'm Diamond Nicole Marie Wright"

"You have a lot of names" she say

"I know well Marie is my mother but she sleeping"

"She tried"

"Yeah she was very tried" pushing back the memory of when my mama died in a car accident, while coming home from our grandma house in the storm. I was about nine years old when my mother died, even though I was always a daddy's girl my mother still meant the world to me.

I looked up to her and admire her, she was the definition of a phenomenal woman. She was a great mother and a great wife.

"Oh, can I get chicken now?" she asked Michael

"You sure can" he smile at her showing his dimples off.

**1 hour later**

We pull up to my condo and get out, my car is parked in it's space which surprise the hell out of me "I had my boys bring it over" Michael say

"They didn't have a key" he look at me like I'm crazy, I know they did not hot wire my car.

"I don't want to hear it, it's safely here ain't it" he say cutting me off before I could even say anything. I just let it go and walk to my door unlocking it and walking, I make my way to my bathroom taking off Michael huge ass shirt than hop in the shower.

After a good 20 minute shower I hop out, I lotion up than put on my red lace bra and pantie set. Making my way to my closet, I pull out my high waisted jeans, black crop top with lips on it in gold, jordan 13 black cat.

I go over to my mirror and pull my hair into a loose ponytail and a Chinese bang, "You need to put on some clothes" I hear Micheal say from behind me then wrap his hands around my waist putting his head in the crook of by neck.

"I will when you get off of me" I smile than pull out of his embrace, he smack me on the butt, as I make my way over to my bed where my clothes lay. I slid into my jeans than my shirt, going over to my dresser I pull out my hot pink socks with lime green kiss on them.

"That's what you wear to work" he asks seating on my bed

"Yeah and I have a jacket to go over it." I tell him then slid on my socks than my shoes. I walk over to my jewelry table and put on my diamond stud earrings "ready" I grab my black Gucci hand bag and throw my wallet, and work charger inside along with my clear lip gloss.

I grab my iPhone off the house charger looking at the time it's 10:30 right on time the drive from my house to the Solon is about 10 minutes had to pick something close or I would be late everyday and that's bad for the boss to be late.

We pull up to my hair Salon which is already pack with girls getting their hair done and probably gossiping "what time is yo lunch" Michael asks

"At 2 why" I asks getting ready to get out.

"I'm bring you something to eat why else" He state in a duh tone. I light smack his arm, causing him to chuckle.

"Okay don't need to get snappy. As long as it don't have shrimp am fine"

"Why not shrimp" he asks with his brow crunched up in confusion.

"Am allergic"

"Alright I got you" he say kissing softly on the lips.

"Later" I say than get out.

"Alright mane" he say once I'm in the store he pulls off.

All eyes on me I make it to my station "what" I say once all my stuff is down.

"We know who car that is ya can't hide" Mia the most ghetto and loudest one of all say.

"Who car" I asks seeing if she know but knowing her she did. Bitch knew everybody and everything, she just nosy.

"Monsta" she say and everybody nod their hands, I setup my station and my client walks. I wave her over.

"Is it true" Moni asks she is the nosey one out the group, she really nosy. But it's low key nosy not like Mia and her gossiping ass.

"Is what true" I asks walking my client over to the shampoo station

"That his dick game is insane" I look at Mia in disbelief that she actually asked that question. But I shouldn't be surprised her mouth have no filter.

"Hell yah" I say and everybody burst out laughing, the door open and in walks the devil himself. He looks around until he finds me and walks over, everybody is silent I continue to wash the girl hair.

"Forgot your phone, I think your ass be leaving it on purpose" Michael say holding my phone out.

"I don't. I forget. Put in my pocket my hands wet" I tell he slid it in my pocket.

"See ya foe lunch" he say before kissing me softly on the lips. Then with a sly smirk he walks out, still with all eyes on him until he exits the shop.

Everybody burst out laughing leaving me confused.

"What" I asked baffled.

"I guess your sex game good to" Moni say and causing everybody else to laugh as well, including me, my girls are a trip.