Chapter 3

Micheal P.O.V

I can't believe this, who in the fuck do she think she is? She was fine until she opened her mouth, I stare at her in disbelief she had the nerve try to call me out.

"Are you going to answer me" she asks. Josh warned me her mouth was slick, but dam. Who the hell she think she is coming at me all side ways? This bitch do not have a filter and I think the alcohol gave her an extra boost of confidence.

"I didn't lie, I told you I am a business man right" I asked trying to keep my anger under control. I fill myself about to curse her ass out, put I know how to act in public sometimes. Lucky her this is the rare moment.

"Yes"

"Never did you once asks was it legal, next time you try to be smart and a Mrs. know it all, make sure your questions are asked properly" I said just as the waitress can back with out food. I reach in my pocket and threw out two hundreds on the table, I lost my appetite.

"I'm sorry but I need to go, it was nice meeting you Ruby, Josh just wouldn't stop bragging about you and I can see why" I say causing her to blush.

"Nawl, man stay for me" Josh speak up.

"Those who run away from small things can't deal with bigger things that come their way" Diamond added, his female is reckless with her mouth.

"I am not going to seat here and explain myself to someone I hardly even know" I said looking at her as if she lost her mind.

"You surly don't so let me do all of you a favor, since I'm causing the discomfort" she stood up and dust her dress off "one I didn't want to come here, and two I'm ready to leave, Ruby I can find my own ride home have fun with your little boyfriend and his little friend" with that she walked away from the table I couldn't help but look at he plumb ass, it sat up just right in that dress. She got a mouth on her, but that body shut shit down and I admire all beauty.

"I'm sorry my sister is just a little extra at times" Ruby apologized for he sister behavior

"It's okay, but I’m going to catch y'all later" I said leaving the table. I heard Josh call me I turned around and he is standing right behind me.

"Give her a ride please I'll owe you one" he asked

"With that attitude hell? Hell nah, she not getting in my dam car" I shook my head

"She do not have a ride home, Ruby was her ride but me and Ruby going in for a night cap you feel me bro" he asked with a big cheese smile on his face.
“Her ass can catch an Uber for all I fucking care, but if you serious about girl than I’ll helped you ass out" I explain with a sigh.

“That’s why you my nigga" he give me a dap with a small hug.

"This the last time I'm helping you're ass" I add while walking away. I'm only doing this because I know that Ruby is really making a print on my homeboy all he talk about is her, he in love whether he admits it or not. That love shit is just not for me though. When I get out the restaurant I see Diamond on the phone and I walk over to her. I pull the phone from her ear and hang up "let's go" I state.

"What the hell? Who do you think you are" she looked as though she could kill me were I stand "you don't grab other people's phone and hang it up that's rude as hell"

"Never said I was nice, I'm doing you a favor so I’m going to need you to come and get in my car" I explain to her.

"I am not getting in no car with you. I don't know you from Adam or Eve" she walks up to me, this girl really is bold, I’m be lying if I say this shit not turning me on. I like my females with a backbone, them be the freaky ones. "Your a fucking drug dealer, better yet your a fucking kingpin and if you think I will get in a car with you I guess you don’t have any dam sense"

"Look I'm not going to hurt you I promise, put that on my baby girl life" I said seriously, she looked as though she was going over a million thoughts causing her forehead to wrinkle up it was kind of cute. "Come on, my word is bond" I state. I am not about to be out here begging her ass to get this ride, the fuck I look like.

"I carry pepper spray and a gun just to let you now" she walk ahead of me, then pause "where is your car"

I clicked the button causing my BMW to lights up "Right there" I said as I walked over to open the door for her.

"Thugs can be a gentleman" she smirked as I sighed this is going to be a long ride I thought as I walk over to the driver side before getting in. Mostly the whole ride we were silent when I reached a red light I took a long glance at her. She had full lips, she had to be a cup C at least, her hair was long clearly she dyed it some type of blonde color. Her skin look so soft, I would love to have her feet on my shoulder while fucking the shit out of her. To even hear her moan my name out while am hitting it from the back, just the thought got my dick hard.

"Look am sorry I was rude or whatever, I just have to know who I'm around at all times. I've learned to be very attentive" she said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I understand" I said while keeping my eyes on the road "Your very beautiful Diamond" I added I glanced over quickly to find her blushing, then gave my attention back to the road.

"Thank you" after a couple of minutes of silence she added "your not to bad yourself"

I chuckle "Thanks, I'm not as bad as you think you know" I said having the urge to make her believe that am really a nice guy at heart.

"Who you trying to convince me or yourself"

"Both" I said as I pull up to her condo building before getting out and opening the door for her. She just makes you want to do stuff that you would normally not do.

"Thank you" she said and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, I smiled I knew them lips were soft. "You should smile more you have a pretty smile" she added before disappearing in here building.

***

Diamond P.O.V

I walk into my condo with a big Kool-Aid smile on my face. I know am not suppose to like no thug, I mean for Christ sake his a kingpin. But I can't myself from lusting over him, the way he was looking at me in the car got me all hot. It made me want to hop on top of him and let him take me right there. I kick off my shoes, and was about to take my dress off when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it" I yelled at the door

"Michael" a deep makes voice yelled back, my heart literally drop in my stomach he is standing right outside my door. I open my door and there he is standing there looking as sexier then he was a couple minutes ago.

He held up my phone before saying "you forgot your phone"

"Thank you" I grabbed it causing out hands to touch, it sent chills down my spine.

He smiled before leaning toward me and taking my mouth into his. He hold me by my waist, and step forward causing me to back up into my condo. I wrap my hands around his neck as he slid his tongue into my mouth, playing with mine. I let out a soft moan as he grabbed a hand full of my ass and squeezed it. After a few seconds I pulled away, what the hell was I doing he is a fucking drug dealer. But dam did that felt good.

"I'm not that type of female" I said taking a couple steps away from him.

"I kind of figured that" he state with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"So I'm afraid this is where you leave" I stated pointing toward the door "bye"

"Never say bye unless you plan on not seeing someone ever again" he said as he walked backwards out my door.

"That's a good idea" I shot back, slamming my door shut. I leaned against it, catching my breathe dam he is a good kisser. I guess I'm having a date with B.O.B tonight, I said as I my pussy start to throb wanting to be pleasured.