Chapter 4

Diamond P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I heard from Michael, and it's hard to admit but I kind of just a little miss him. I mean I know I said hurtful things, but dang. My sister and I are at the Salon getting pampered, like the princess we are I mean waxing, pedicures, manicures, the whole nine and more. But she seemed distant like in her own little world or something, it was starting to scare me because silence is not the normal for my sister. She always got something to say.

"Diamond I have to tell you something" she pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What's up?" Giving her my attention.

"Promise you won't get mad" she state, this have to be serious I look over to her. She seating in the chair, getting he nails down next to mine. She almost look like she is going to be sick or something.

"You know I don't make them type of promises" I state simply

"You'll try not to get mad" she asked

"Quit all the bullshit and tell what the hell is going on" sometimes I swear I'm the oldest sister, and not her.

"Well I'm pregnant, and me and Josh plan on getting married before the baby gets here" she spat out "I mean I don't want to have a bastard child, I love you but you have to understand I'm doing this for the baby and my happiness, it has nothing to do with you" she said in one breath, then finally decided to breathe.

I frankly have nothing to say to her at all, if she want to marry a drug dealer that's on her, but to actually have his baby is another. Having your own child around someone like that is just plain dumb. Once the Chinese lady finished my nails I walked over to the dyer, so much for a relaxing day I guess. "you don't have nothing to say" Ruby asked me.

"No.... nothing at all" I say and that was the end of the conversation.

***

Michael P.O.V

Ever since the kiss me and Diamond shared I just can't get her off my mind. I like that she is a little feisty, dam I just want to see her again. My phone went off I looked down and Marie name pop up, this chick just don't want to leave me the hell alone, she been calling me ever since I dropped her ass. I mean we were never in a relationship, so why beg and blow me up, just as well as she got me she can get another man. It's not like she ugly I mean girl is bad dark skin, stood about 5'2, hips like dam, breast are perfect, she was bad just to dam clingy for me. But she is nothing come prepared to Diamond, just thinking about her soft lips pressed against mine had my dick semi-hard, I need this girl in my life or in my bed at least.

I hear a knock on my door, get up to open it. It's my boy Josh with a big Kool-Aid smile on his face.

"Dam nigga what's up? Haven't heard from you in a minute" I said giving him a dap then letting him in.

"I know. That's my fault, I been with Ruby. Ducked off" he walked in and plopped down on one of my couches, and I seat across from him.

"Oh real. You get a girl and don't have time for your boy" I said half jokingly. I understand him wanting to be with his girl.

"Sorry man but I got some big news bruh" he sighed then continued "Ruby pregnant wit' my seed"

I look at him shocked, dang Ruby pregnant "for real man"

"Yeah, and I decided to wife her up" he said smiling, I looked at him like he was crazy I mean it's one thing to let a chick have your seed, but to wife them up.

Not saying that Ruby not good people, but marriage is a big ass step.

"You playing right?" I asked waiting to get the joke.

"Nah man true story, I mean I love this girl like for real and I feel its the right thing to do I don't think there is no one else out there that can make me feel how she makes me feel" he stated

"Well if your happy than I'm happy for you" I said and meant every word "just know I got best man on lock".

"I gotcha bro"