Your Crush Inspired me To Lov...

By Pratikshakhadka

A boy fall for an innocent and pure soul on the very first meeting. But that girl unknown about that guy feel... More

Her crush....was my inspiration
Part 1:Introduction
Part 2:First meet
Part 3
Part:4
Part:5
Part:6
Part:7
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
New ff alert
Part:16
Part:17
Proposal plan
The unexpected proposal
a/n
Sanyukta dilemma
Sanyukta ans
Caring randhir
Possessive randhir
24: practice
Silver jubilee : Realization
26:spending time with each other
27:Confession Part 1
28:Confession Part 2
29:Coffee date
30:Separation
New os
31:Family
32: Look like brother and sister
33: Night calls
34: Sharing is the bst option
35: You love him
36:Back to college
37:Secret admirer
New os alert
38:Apology
39:I am the secret admirer
40:Date
41: I have already moved on
42:You can't leave me like that.
43: Please come back.
44:Sandhir reunion 1
45:Sandhir reunion 2
46:Teasing section
Teaser
47: Night calls
48:Wow
49:Trip (A)
50: Trip(B)
51:Romance
53: Exams
54: Suspense
55:I want to become your strength not weaknesses.
56: Conditions
57: Divya bhabhi
58: Shocked
59:Airport
60: Reality
61:Pain
62:New beginning
63:New surrounding
64:Really
65:Fairy tale
66:Astrologer
67:Accident
68:I will never help you
69:Planning
70:You are my angel
71:Family
72: After 3 years
73:Surprise
74:Will you marry me
75:Sandhir together forever
Epilogue -1
Epilogue - 2
New ff and surprise

52: Final exams

1.2K 101 9
By Pratikshakhadka

Days were passing like the sweet times. Sandhir didn't even realizes when times passes and it is their final year and final exams are nearer like very nearer and only 2 weeks were remaining.

Sandhir were busy in their exam preparation and couldn't get time for each other but were really missing each other.

But both wants each other to be full focused only with each other.
They weren't even talking on phone as well.

It is one day before the exams both wants to talk to each other but were really confused what would they will speak to each other after a whole week.

Both had enough of the hesitance so both dialed each other number at a same time. But both get the same answer that the number you are trying to call is busy. Plz try after sometime. Thank u.

This series continues for number of times and both of them decided to talk the next day.

After reading for some time sanyu thinks to call randhir for the last time. And this time randhir was reading so the phone didn't reached busy rather than it ringed. Sanyu was feeling happy that finally phone ringed and surprisingly received also.

After receiving sanyu call, both wants the other one to speak first.
After 5 minutes of silence, finally randhir broke the silence and said.

"Sheetu, how are you", randhir said hesitating how he should start the conversation.

"I m fine birkhe and what about you. So all set to rock the exams", sanyu said sensing his hesitation.

"Yes,almost and what about you", randhir said

" Enough of this formal talk birkhe. I really missed you these days birkhe", sanyu said almost crying.

"I also really missed you sheetu. Hope these exams finished soon then no one can disturb us", randhir said wiping his unshed tears.

Both were silently weeping looking at the moon as if moon itself was sharing their pain with each other.

After sometime both wishes each other best of luck and dipped into deep slumber finally feeling relieved talking to each other.

And after talking to each other they were feeling more confident about their exams.

Precap: A biggest twist

I know this part is really boring but it is needed for the future plot.

So sorry for being late.
Actually last two days there were many guests in my house.

N from yesterday there is no power supply due to the climate.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...
96 6 15
She's a Kathak dancer. He's a football player. She's in the top position for her Kathak classes. He's the captain of the football team. They're both...
87.6K 7.5K 27
True love never fails This story is based on this very commonly used phrase If your love is true, the whole world might fight against you, but you wi...
16.3K 1K 53
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her arrogant, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that trust i...