A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

By Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 43

23K 814 1.2K
By Whatsuphello1

Another chappie . Yeh .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hey , come in ." Louis smiled as he let Liam and Zayn in , the two smiled and walked inside , "Is Harry home ?"

"Not yet , he'll be here later ." Louis shook his head .

Liam sniffed the air , "Are you making dinner ?"

"Yeah . Well , trying and hoping it'll come out good ." Louis crossed his fingers , "Harry had a long day , so I wanted to make him dinner when he comes home ."

"You're sweet . Is he treating you back the same way ?" Zayn asked and wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulders , Louis nodded with a shy smile , "Yeah , he is ."

Louis looked at the recipe and was really careful with the food , he focused on it so much he didn't hear Liam and Zayn's quiet laughs .

Louis finished with dinner and let out a long sigh , glad he made it all the way through with out burning the food or not letting it cook enough . He placed it into four plates as Liam and Zayn helped make the table .

They sat around the table and waited for Harry to arrive , looking at the clock . It was getting close to nine . Louis bit on his nails , knowing Harry is probably going to be very exhausted , so he prepared himself .

It was a little past nine when the door burst open , making the three jump a little in their seats and turn their heads to the door . Harry wobbly walked in , cursing and kicking his shoes off .

Louis got up from his seat and carefully walked closer to him , "H-Harry ?"

"What !?" Harry snapped , making Louis step back , "A-are you okay ?"

"No I'm not fucking okay ! First , I am forced to go to an interview with the must fucking annoying interviewer ever , then I have a photoshoot with another bitch of a model that can't keep her hands off my fucking body . And when I try going for a drink to calm myself down the fucking papparazzi's follow me with the stupidest questions ! And now I have to come back home to the house still a mess and you standing like a worthless bitch and doing nothing but anger me even more !" Harry now towered over Louis , Louis was trembling with tears in his eyes ; he could smell alcohol in his breath .

"Harry what the fuck was that ?!" Zayn and Liam separated them , Zayn pulled Louis to the bedroom while Liam pushed Harry against a wall to control him .

"We're fucking sick and tired you getting drunk and hurting Louis , what the hell did you say that for ?!" Liam screamed in his face and showed him the living room and kitchen , "The house is tidy , you saw a mess because you just threw your shoes and jacket on the fucking floor . The boy was so careful with making you dinner after a long day , he barely payed attention to anything else !"

Harry breathed heavily as the drunk feeling slowly washed away , listening to Liam's words .

"You don't deserve him , if you want him to stay with your sorry ass you have to stop drinking ." Liam pushed him to the couch and walked to the bedroom , where Zayn and Louis were .

He knocked on the door , "It's me , Liam . Let me in ?"

A few seconds later Zayn unlocked the door and let him in , closing the door behind him . Louis wiped his tears , "H-how is he ?"

"You shouldn't worry about him , he's being a drunk ass once again ." Liam sat next to him on bed and rubbed his back , "How are you ?"

"Hurt ." Louis croaked out , "I k-know he's drunk , but it s-still hurt ."

"This isn't an excuse , getting drunk . He doesn't deserve you , if he still doesn't feel comfortable enough with coming to you after a bad day and instead gets drunk , he doesn't deserve you ."

Louis shook his head , "I l-love him ."

"And he loves you too , but you need to show him you won't be there if he gets drunk . He's not Harry when he is drunk ." Zayn added . "You can come spend the night at our place if you'd like ?"

"N-no , I'll stay here in the guest bedroom ." Louis shook his head , "Thanks for the offer , though ."

"Okay . But you still have to call us if something happens ." Liam said , Louis nodded , "Okay ."

"I'll go see how he's doing ." Zayn excused himself out of the room and went to the living room . Harry was sitting there with his head in his hands , fingertips massaging roughly into his scalp .

Zayn sat next to him , "Are you done being an ass ?"

"I don't deserve him , he needs someone better . But I love him , I don't want to let him go ." Harry mumbled .

"He loves you too , you're his Harry . But you're not his Harry when you're drunk . You have to stop getting fucking drunk , Styles ."

"I know , I know , but it's been a long ass day and I knew I'd flip it on Louis if I came home . So I went to the bar a little for two glasses , but this group of papparazzi came and threw questions , it got me angry and I took it out on Louis anyway . He shouldn't be getting any of this ."

"He's not going to be sleeping with you in bed tonight , he's sleeping in the guest bedroom . You get some sleep too . You'll talk in the morning , and I swear to god Styles , if you ever hurt him like that again I'm cutting your balls off and stapling it to your forehead ." With that Zayn got up and went to get Liam .

A few minutes later Liam and Zayn left with one last glare at Harry , Harry ran his hands over his face and sighed . He saw Louis walking into the guest bedroom quietly , the door closed and Harry sighed .

He looked to the side to the dining table , where the food was still waiting . Harry got up and went to get a little taste of it , it was a bit cold but still good . He wanted to throw himself off a bridge and be fed to cobras for his behaviour .

He went to change his clothes , then knocked on the guest bedroom door . "Lou , baby . I'm sorry . I love you so so much . We'll talk in the morning . I love you . I love you ."

He slowly back back into the bedroom , but he couldn't sleep in there while Louis is sleeping in the guest bedroom . He grabbed a pillow and a blanket and went to sleep on the couch .

~~

Louis woke up in the morning to a quiet house . He tightened the covers around himself and sighed , debating if he should get out of bed or not .

Fifteen minutes later he decided to get up , it was around nine o'clock . He opened the door and peeked out , the door to his and Harry's bedroom was slightly open . He bit his lip and stepped out of the guest bedroom quietly , walking to the kitchen .

He stopped when he noticed Harry on the couch , curled up under a blanket . He got him a glass of water and painkillers , knowing he's going to have a headache when he wakes up .

Bear approached him , Louis gave him a light smile , "Hey , buddy ." He pet his head and leaned to kiss between his ears , "Let's go so we won't wake Harry up ."

Just then Milo ran up to him barking , Louis held in his giggles and lifted the small dog up . He went to get himself a cookie and some milk , humming quietly to himself Melanie's song .

He heard Harry shuffling on the couch , groaning right after . He peeked into the living room , Harry grabbed his head between his hands and massaged his scalp .

Louis bit his lip and stayed quiet , ready to bolt back to the guest room if needed .

Harry was a little dizzy , he pushed the blanket off him and sat up on the couch , twisting his torso to the side to pop his back . He sighed and looked at the water and pills , debating if he should take it or not . Because he knew he deserves this headache .

Harry just stared at the pills until he heard Louis speaking up , "Why aren't you taking the pills ?"

He looked up to the kitchen , seeing Louis with Milo in his arms , looking concerned - which Harry thought he shouldn't be .

"I deserve the headache ." He simply answered .

Louis shook his head , "Please take the pills , I don't want you to suffer with the headache ."

Harry looked at Louis and took a deep breath , he took two pills and downed them with the water . "I'll make breakfast , yeah ?"

Louis nodded and moved to sit near the dining table , Milo on his lap . He busied himself with petting him as he listened to Harry cooking . Fifteen minutes later Harry placed the plates on the table , Louis thanked him and placed Milo on the floor so he could eat .

They ate quietly , Louis kept his eyes glued to his plate . Harry sneaked glances at him every once in a while , admiring his beauty quietly ; if he loses him he's going to go mental , he knew for sure .

They finished , Harry took the plates to the sink and sat back down , "Do you want to talk now ? Or you prefer later ?"

"N-now is okay ." Louis bit his lower lip , Harry nodded , "Okay . I'll start , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , his fingers played with the hem of his shirt nervously . He loved Harry and didn't want to lose him , but he didn't want to get hurt anymore .

"There's no word I can use to start describing how sorry I am . I've done this mistake once again and I keep learning the hard way that I shouldn't do this , but I'm a fucking dumbass -"

"Don't swear . Please ."

"Sorry . I , I don't deserve you , you're too good for me . I'm the luckiest guy in the world to call you mine , I feel so happy with you . I beat myself up when I make you upset , and give myself a pat on the shoulder when I make you happy . I don't want to lose you , I'll go mental . I'm sorry , I am so so sorry for what I said yesterday . I had a bad day and decided to go out and have a couple drinks so I won't take the anger out on you , but the papparazzi's in the bar got me angrier and I took it out on you anyway . I know I'm fucking it up -"

"Harry , don't swear ."

"Sorry , sorry . I know I'm messing it up only because I'm drunk , and you don't deserve being treated like that . But I also don't want to lose you , you're so important to me and I'll break without you . I'll make it up to you in every way possible , just ask me to ."

"Please never be drunk near me again . I mean , I'm not going to decide for you whether to drink or not , it's your own choice . Just don't be drunk near me ."

Harry nodded quickly , "I promise . I promise ."

"Thank you ." Louis pursed his lips .

"Can I hug you now ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded with a slight smile , "Yeah ."

Harry stood up and pulled Louis with him , wrapping him tightly in his arms . Louis snuggled into his chest , "You need a shower ." He giggled quietly . Harry chuckled , "Yeah , I probably do ."

"Well then go , stinky ." Louis pushed him playfully , Harry raised his eyebrow , "Cheeky , are you ?"

Louis shrugged playfully , earning a few pinches to his side . He giggled and pushed Harry's hand away , "Go already ."

Harry chuckled and leaned to kiss his lips , holding his face in his hands . Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's torso , "Still stinky ." He giggled .

Harry laughed against his lips and tickled him , "Will you calm down , cheeky baby ?"

Louis squirmed away from him , "Go already !" He called through giggles and pushed his hands away .

Harry grabbed him again and kissed his lips , "I love you ."

"I love you too , stinky ." Louis smiled and pecked his cheek .

~~

Next chapter will be fluff , be ready because you're going to meeeelt .

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't . x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 607 9
✿ Larry Stylinson short story ✿ (completed) Harry wants to be someone to Louis..but he doesn't know that he already is...
34.8K 2.3K 28
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ α΄€ΚŸΚ™α΄‡Κ€α΄› [ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›: @prince-charminx] "Every decision we make has a consequence, every path we take leads us...
30.8M 1M 88
"you're so small." as if to prove his point, louis squeezed harry tightly in his arms, and harry just scrunched up a little bit, snuggling his head i...
577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...