Blu's Mute

By That-Anon-Author

Blu Massie moves back to his home town for his senior year, after living in New York for the other years of h... More

Blu's Mute
Chapter 1: First impressions.
Chapter 2: Prego-Lesbo's and Crazy-Bisexuals
Chapter 3: Cookies, Crazies, and a strict Daddy?
Chapter 4: A bad Little Boy Blue
Chapter 5: The Smell of Sex and Alcohol?
Chapter 6: Leather Jackets and Finger Paints
Chapter 7: A single Blue Rose?
Chapter 9: Hot Pink Hair
Chapter 10: But Ice Packs are Cold.
Chapter 11: Perfect Timing
Chapter 12: The Taste of a Cigarette
Chapter 13: Banana's and Apples.
Chapter 14: The Golden Boy's Romantic Walk
Chapter 15: Cake and Piercings?
Chapter 16: I Can Fix This!
Chapter 17: New York City?
Chapter 18: Bitter Waffles
Chapter 19: Evans Rosania
Chapter 20: What's Behind Door One?
Chapter 21: The Truth of a Horrible Past
Chapter 22: Paints and Problems
Chapter 23: Suits and Eskimo Kisses
Chapter 24: A Romantic Bathroom?
Chapter 25: A Bunny Tail.
Chapter 26: A Jealous Boyfriend
Chapter 27: Syrup and Prom
Chapter 28: A Smashing Graduation
Chapter 29: You Mean 'We'
Chapter 30: Meeting Ariel
Chapter 31: Finding Closure
Chapter 32: The Wedding END

Chapter 8: A Damn Good Prize

14.3K 493 60
By That-Anon-Author

 Dominc's POV-

I took a deep breath to keep my hands from shaking,

‘I’d love to.’  Paige squealed as she ran towards me grinning,

“He said yes! Pick him up at his house at six!” she yelled as she dragged me out of the gym and towards the parking lot.

‘What are we doing, we have school.’ I asked as she pushed me into the passengers seat of her car.

“Nope, skipping class, we’re going to your house to freak out and get ready for the date!” she giggled as she started her car and began driving.

Paige giggled as I unlocked the front door, my parents wouldn’t be home from work until later so we didn’t need an excuse as I led her through the living room, up the stairs and into my bedroom.

“Go take a shower, make yourself smell delicious, and i’ll set up your clothes!” Paige commanded after lounging around my room, watching a couple movies, falling asleep because the movies were boring, and waking up at five o’clock. So now, Paige was freaking out because, to her, an hour isn’t enough time to get ready. I saluted her like she was a general in the army and left her to dig through my closet as I went in the bathroom and started the water. Setting it to the heat I like I let it warm up as I stripped myself of my clothes. Stepping into the shower the warm water cascaded down my chest, tonight would be my first date after losing connections with my sister. Before we were separated she would make me introduce her to the guy so she could know if he was a nice guy or just a jerk, I guess it’s up to me now to determine if the guy will hurt me or not.  I washed my hair with my favorite sweet scented shampoo and conditioner, then washed my body with my other favorite cinamon scented body wash.

“Get your butt out so you can change!” Paige called through the door as I rinsed my body off, I chuckled at how stressed she was over getting me ready. Turning off the water I stepped out of the shower and dried my body and hair off with separate towels.

When I walked into my room with a towel wrapped securely around my waist Paige smiled,

“All your stuff is set out on your bed, get dressed slave!” she said as she ran out to leave me to change. I pulled on the white button up shirt, the sleves rolled up to my elbows, black skinny jeans, black converse, and a black cotton vest, left unbuttoned. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked pretty good, I brushed my hair out, brushed my teeth and went downstairs where Chase and Paige were wrestling for a cookie.

“Ladies first, ass!” she yelled as she took the lead by wrapping her legs around his waist, flipping them over and pinned him down.

“It’s my house, and my moms cooking!” Chase defended as he tried to get her off, but being she’s Paige and likes things her way, that didn’t happen.

I felt a barrage of chills through my body at the sound of the doorbell, Paige squealed as she held Chase’s hands above his head.

“Oh my gosh, he’s here!” she giggled as she motioned for me to get the door “Go get the damn door Domi! I’m busy here!” I sighed as I walked up to the front door, straightening my shirt as I opened the front door shyly.

Blu’s POV -

I ran a hand through my hair as I stared at my reflection, I wore a dark blue button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans, my hair style up as usual.

“You look fine, now go get your date!” Nat commanded from the living room.

“Shut up!” I yelled back, I’ve been on dates before, its nothing new to me, so why am I so nervous. I ran my hand through my hair again, a nervous habit of mine, and sighed, forcing myself to walk out the house before my nerves got the better of me.

Walking up the the door I put my hands in my front pockets awkwardly as I heard Paige and Chase yell at eachother. I’d gotten to know Paige when we were planning the Dominic thing, she’s crazy, but fun, and likes to irritate Chase, which I find hilarious.

I rung the doorbell, only to hear her excited squeal and announce it was me, then tell Dominic to get the door. I had to fight my jaw from dropping at the sight of Dominic, standing there shyly, the white shirt melted with his complexion and the vest and jeans stood out against the light colors of his shirt, skin, and golden hair. I scratched at the back of my neck awkwardly, realizing i’d been staring, but luckily, I wasn’t the only one, I noticed as Dominic’s eyes quickly ran over my body, checking me out.

“Hey, you ready to go?” I asked as I regained my confidence. He smiled softly as his eyes met mine, he nodded yes just as Paige jumped beside him,

“Nope! You need this, how else will you communicate?” she said as she handed him a small white board with a chain and clip on the corner, to clip it to the belt loop of his pants to not have to carry it, and dry erase marker with a matching clip and chain on the cap. He smiled and rolled his eyes as he hugged her then did some sign language.

“Yes, I do plan for everything, and your welcome.” she smiled before kissing his forehead, “And Blu, you hurt my Domi, and i’ll torture you so bad that death will become a sweet bliss of escape and you’ll be begging for the grim reaper to take you away, get it?” she turned to me and gave me a stern look.

“Got it Paige.” I said with a smile, though she was probably being serious, then held my hand out for Dominic. He took it shyly and stepped outside with me, Paige closed the door then yelled something about Chase eating her cookie. I chuckled as I led Dominic to my car,

“She’s a wild one eh?” I asked as I opened the passenger’s door and held it open for him, then ran around and got into the drivers seat.

‘Don’t I know it.’ he wrote on the board with a small grin as I started the car. I began driving down the road in the direction of our destination. ‘Where are we going?’ he showed me the question when I stopped at a red light.

“We’re going to the fair in town.” I replied as I began to drive again, looking over to see his reaction. His eyes widened and jaw dropped, then looked out the side window avoiding my gaze. Turning my attention back to the road we spent the rest of the way there like that.

As we came to a stop in the parking lot I looked over to see Dominic sitting with his hands in his lap and head hung low. I tapped his shoulder, making him jump slightly and look at me,

“You ok?” I asked, he nodded, trying to act like nothing was wrong, but could see fear and dread etched into his face. “Dominic, I can read you like an open book, whats wrong?” he sighed as he looked down, his head hung low again as he wrote on his board.

‘Don’t laugh at me, but i’m afraid of clowns.’ I looked up and furrowed my brows,

“Why would I laugh? Lots of people are afraid of clowns, even my cousin Nat, but don’t worry ok? If we run across any clowns there I’ll make sure they don’t bug us ok?” he smiled softly and blushed with a nod.

I got out, ran around the car, and opened the passenger door and helped Dominic out. Locking the car door as we walked away with the car remote thingy and led us to the entrance gate. I paid the woman in the booth, getting our bracelets to let us on the rides and food tickets. I felt Dominic lock hands with me as we walked by a group of girls.

“So what do you want to do first, games, rides, or food?” he smiled and shrugged,

‘How about some games then food? What do you think?’ he wrote on the board and I nodded,

“Sounds great.” I began to weave us through crowds of people in the direction of the games.

I laughed as I watched Dominic try to toss a small plastic ring onto the top of a milk bottle. He failed, then turned to me with a pouty face that made him look adorable.

“You look so cute when you pout.” I cooed as I held his hand and began walking again, Dominic now had a light shade of pink on his cheeks from blushing. He smiled as he pulled me over to another game stand where you try to throw a baseball at a stack of bottles, then looked at me expectantly after handing the guy working the game three bucks.

“You’ve got three shots to knock down as many as you can kid.” the guy said dryly, handing me three baseballs. I smirked as I threw the ball at the bottles lazily, knowing i’d knock the stack down easily, the ball bounced off the top bottle and made it rock slightly, but not fall over. I sighed and threw the second ball, this time a little harder, but missed completely.

‘Stop being cocky and hit the bottles.’ Dominic wrote on the board with a small grin,

“What will happen if I don’t hit the bottles?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Dominic bit his lip in thought,

‘You knock the bottles over and i’ll give you a kiss?’  that got my attention, now I really wanted to knock the damn bottles over.

“Well thats a damn good prize.” I said before rolling my shoulders and taking a deep breath as I relaxed myself. I pitched the ball, knocking over the top bottle, but not the whole stack. I heard Dominic chuckle softly, the sound sent a chill through me, i’d never heard him make a sound before, the small laugh was soft and pure and echoed through the air like the ringing of a bell and resonated in my head. I looked over at Dominic and shrugged, “I’m not a pitcher, and don’t really do sports.” he smiled and rolled his eyes before reaching up on the toes of his feet to peck me softly on the tip of my nose.

‘You knocked over the top one, it counted partially.’  he wrote on the board before taking my hand again. We began to walk around, looking for something to do when we came across the food lot.

“You hungry?” I asked as we passed a hot-dog stand, he nodded as he looked around at the different stands of food.

Once we had our food we sat at a small table, in a corner where nobody would bother us.

‘So, I don’t really know you too well, tell me about yourself.’ he wrote, I ran my hand through my hair and sighed as I tried to think of what to say,

“Uh, well lets see... Minor things: my favorite color’s blue, I’m an only child, and i’m not too keen with sharing,” I chuckled as Dominic gave me an amused look at that, “What? I don’t like to share whats mine.” I defended,

‘Typical only child.’ he wrote as he smiled.

“Shut up, how about you, tell me a bit about yourself.”

‘My favorite color is red, by the Favara’s i’ve got Chase, by biological parents i’ve got three older sisters and a twin sister, and I’m allergic to nuts.’ I chuckled at the last one,

“So... your gay, but don’t like nuts?” his eyes grew wide and he smacked my shoulder,

‘You’re so perverted!’ I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled.

“I wouldn’t be Blu if I weren’t perverted.” I remarked, he rolled his eyes with a smirk as he went back to eating.

While walking around going from ride to ride I felt Dominic wrap his arms around my waist and cling close to me. I looked down at him confused, then noticed the clown walking in our direction. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and kissed the top of his head before taking a sharp turn and directing ourselves out of the clowns path. To my amusement, when the clown was out of sight Dominic still held me like that, his arms wrapped around my waist and head resting slightly on my chest.

The ride back was calm, we held hands most the way listening to the music on the stereo. When we stopped in my regular spot, in between the Favara’s house and Aunt Kayla’s, I hurried out and held the door open for Dominic, making him smile softly. I walked him to the front door of his house, his fingers intertwined with mine.

‘I had a good time’ he wrote on the board with a smile,

“Me too.” he then surprised me by quickly leaning up and kissing my cheek before waving good bye shyly and going inside. As I waked away from the Favara’s house and to Aunt Kayla’s I heard a squeal and Paige command Dominic to tell her about the date, making me chuckle softly.

*     *     *

Whoop, number eight, I like this chapter, Blu and Domi on their date :3 so cute!

O-O I just noticed I rhymed right there, ok, well

Vote/Comment is highly appreciated <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 30
Book 1 in the Creatures series. Everyone knows what happens to mythical creatures when they die. They end up in purgatory, right? Well, that's what...
256K 8K 183
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong