Chapter 25: A Bunny Tail.

Warning: Be cautious if you only enjoy fluff, or don't want to read my failed attempt at hinting to smut XD because that's basically this chapter.

Blu’s POV- one week later, Friday

I whistled a tune as I walked, digging through my pocket for my keys, headed for my usual spot in the school parking lot for my car. Once I got to the usual spot my heart stopped in my chest, crawled out of my throat, kicked me in the family jewels and ran away with my brain held captive. My car wasn’t where i’d parked it this morning, and I was certainly in the right spot, I parked in the same spot every day. My phone rang in my pocket and I fumbled for it, answering it absentmindedly.

“Don’t trip shit!” Nat warned, “Your car is fine, i’m just using it to go to a photo shoot, my car’s in the shop so I needed to borrow it.” I took in a deep breath that i’d been holding since i’d seen the empty spot that my car once was in.

“Can’t you use Kayla’s car?” I asked angrily, my senses finally back,

“Nope.” she said, popping the ‘p’ “She’s using it for work, you, though can get a ride from Paige. Now bye!” she hung up and I grumbled a curse word or two as I went to Paige’s car  a couple spots away from my usual spot. Paige was sitting on the hood of her car texting,

“Can I get a ride? Nat took my car.” I grumbled, shoving my phone in my pocket, she looked up from her phone and slid off the car,

“Sure thing Blu.” she smiled softly and went around to the drivers side, unlocking the . We rode in silence, until she took a left when she was supposed to take a right towards my house.

“Uh, Paige, wrong way.” I tapped her shoulder since she didn’t seem to acknowledge me. She sent me a confused look and turned back to look at the road, “Paige, this is the wrong way.” I said again, she rolled her eyes.

“No it isn’t.” she replied matter of factly,

“I think I know the way to my house.” I crossed my arms over my chest and Paige giggled,

“Are you sure you’re not just burnt out from school? I know the way, don’t worry.” she sighed and turned on the Radio, “Just listen to music and try to chill.” she added. I leaned back into my seat, something was fishy.

We pulled up in front of one of the fancy hotels next to the beach and Paige leaned over and unbuckled her seat then mine and opened my door, before I could think what was happening she shoved me out of the car and tossed a key at me. I stood up and scrambled away from the car as she drove off. I fixed my shirt and looked at the key, a room number was engraved at the top along with floor number. Yeah, this was as fishy as sushi.

Dominic’s POV-Friday

I fiddled with the head piece as I stared at myself in the mirror in the bathroom, I don’t know how Paige got this outfit, but i’d rather not ask. I turned and grabbed my phone as it rang,

“I just booted him, he’s left out the front with the key, he should be coming up any minuet, be prepared.” Paige warned,

“Ok.” I said awkardly,

“Stop being shy and awkward for goodness sakes Domi, you’ve got to be bold and confident, it’s what helps make the outfit sexy.” she giggled, I sighed and fixed the stupid body piece.

“I know it’s just.... This is so weird.” I muttered, Paige giggled again, I walked into the main room and straightened the blanket. The rooms wall’s were dark maroon color with candles set around the room and lit to give it a soft glow, also making the room smell like cinnamon, which is what Blu alway says I smell like. I moved the tray with a plate of straw berries, bowl of warm melted chocolate, and bottle of whipped cream onto the side table, Paige insisted on the tray of foods.