Chapter 5: The Smell of Sex and Alcohol?

Blu's POV-Saturday

I woke up with Blake in my arms, I sighed as I slid from his sleeping form. I dressed myself, quietly finding my clothes scattered across the house. Once I was dressed I quickly left his house before he woke up, realizing i’d come here in his car I sighed. Then, recognizing where I was at, I began walking home, no use in calling Nat when she’ll probably be asleep.

A few blocks later, about an hour and a half had passed and I was on my block. As I neared the Favara’s house I noticed Dominic sitting in the yard with a large canvas in front of him as he kneeled over it, finishing up a beautiful image of the blonde girl that he hung out with.

“Hey cutie, what ya painting?” I asked as I walked next to him. He looked up at me bored, as if nothing about me interested him, this irked me. He dipped a large brush in pink paint and above her head, with a steady hand, wrote the name ‘Paige’ in bold letters. Then took a sharpie and signed his name at the bottom. He lifted the portrait and wrote on the back, making sure not to ruin the fresh paint ‘Happy 18th birthday Paige, Love’ Dominic Favara’ I smiled as he stood up with his pallete and paint brushes. “Your a good artist, I wonder what else your good at.” I said with a wink, he raised a brow for a second before closing his eyes and taking the paints inside, a second later he came back out for the painting.

“Come on, Dom, don’t be like that.” I urged, stepping closer as he stood up with the painting in his hands. He didn’t so much as give me a glimpse before walking into the house, leaving me alone to wonder why it hurt to see him ignore me like that.

Dominic’s POV -Saturday

I was finishing up Paige’s birthday present when the strong scent of sex overcame me. Hearing Blu hit on me I looked up at him, at this point all the flirting did was agitate me. I mean, how could he sit here, covered in the stink of what I assume is another man and alcohol, with sex hair, displaying he’d been with someone last night, and have the balls to flirt with me. I finished off writing her name at the top, signing my name, and writing a small message on the back.

When I came back from putting my paints away Blu continued by trying get me to not ignore him. I was about to glare at him when he stepped closer, overcoming me with the smell of him, the other man, alcohol, and sex, for some reason this caused a deep pain in my gut and brought tears to my eyes. Not wanting to have Blu see me like this, on the verge of crying just because i’m jealous, I hurried into the house, making sure to look away from him.

-Monday 

After school I sat outside waiting for Paige, when I felt a pair of strong hands rest on my hips from behind me.

“Hey cutie.” I heard Blu whisper into my ear, I suppressed the urges to shudder at his breath on my neck. I don’t want to like him, and I can’t, he’s a player, my sister would give me a dirty look for even thinking about being with him for any reason. I may like him, but that doesn’t mean I want to, so I make sure to push him away at every advance he makes. I looked up at him and glared, still confused on how he could flirt with me after I know what he’d done on the weekend. I tore from his grip and mouthed the words slowly for him to read my lips ‘Leave me alone’ he smile and winked before walking off to his car.

Paige came skipping up to me smiling,

“Hey Domi.” she hugged me softly before holding my hand, we began walking toward the car as she began to babble about Celia, the girl she’s utterly obsessed with. As we climbed into the car she stopped her babbling and looked at me with concern. “Domi whats wrong?” she asked, her eyes pleading at me.

After explaining everything to her she gave me a sympathetic look,

“Oh Domi, i’m so sorry. Thats such a dick move, to hit on you when he reeks of sex and beer.” she looked as if she were about to hug me to comfort me, and also strangle Blu at the same time.