Chapter 9: Hot Pink Hair

Dominic’s POV- Saturday, 

I woke up in my room with Paige curled up next to me, I poked her face until she stirred.

“Let me sleep Domi...” she mumbled as she burried herself into my pillows, this is how it was whenever she would sleep over, i’d wake up first, then bug her until she got up. I got off the bed and tugged the blanket off her, “Fuck you Domi!” she yelled into the pillow as the morning air attacked her before she sat up reluctantly.

‘Come on, I want to get to your house before Chase wakes up, he’s gonna be pissed when he see’s what we did.’ she smirked and nodded with a yawn.

We got ready in record time for me and Page, only taking an hour and a half to get ourselves ready to go out the door. As we hurried down the stairs as quietly as possible we got a glimpse of what we’d did last night. When we stepped out of the house Paige burst into a giggle fit,

“He’s... gonna freaking... rip our heads off!” she said between giggles as we walked towards her car.

‘Hell yeah, thats why we gotta run before we’re caught at the scene of the crime.’ she giggled as she unlocked her car, but stopped me by grabbing my wrist  as I went to go to the passengers seat,

“Damn she’s hot...” she said under her breath as her eyes caught onto the girl with orange-red hair climbing into a car with Blu.

“Oh my gosh Blu! Is that the guy you went out with last night? Dominic?” the girl asked as she looked at me, 

“Yeah, Nat don’t make a scene.” he warned her, but it was useless as she hurried over to me. She looked like she was about to ask me something when her face was covered in shock, I studied her familiar features, her dark brown eyes, thin face, and smooth pink lips.

“Holy shit... E?” she asked, calling me my childhood nickname that only Natalia would call me. I nodded as my eyes met my twin sisters, she pulled me into a tight hug and nestled her face in the crook of my neck. “God E, I missed you so much!” she said as she cupped my face with stray tears falling down her face.

‘Same here Natty’ I signed, then looked to Paige to translate.

“He said same here, then called you Natty?” Natalia smiled as kissed my forehead,

“Why aren’t you talking E?” she asked confused.

“He’s mute.” Paige answered for me,

“I’m not surprised," she gave a small chuckle “you only ever talked to me in the orphanage, should have expected you to go quiet without me.” she said as she gave me a tight hug that I returned.

“Ok.... uhm... I don’t wana ruin anybody’s moment, but i’m pretty sure Blu and I are lost as Luis and Clark without Pocahontas.” Paige commented. I looked to see Blu standing beside Paige, both utterly confused and lost.

“Blu, cute girl, this is my twin brother, E.” she said as she gave me a heart warming smile. Paige blushed at being called cute, and Blu’s jaw dropped,

“Wait, you told me your twin was crazier than you, drinking at parties, sneaking out all the time? Dominic here is more shy than a wounded bunny during hunting season.” I felt myself blush and bit my lip,

‘I’ve changed since I was adopted.’ Paige translated,

“Wait, you didn’t stop your art did you E?!” Natty asked sterny, I nodded no and she smiled, “But you’ve definately changed... I’ma get you your mojo back E, just watch!” she stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

“What the hell!?” I heard Chase yell from his room.

“FUCK!” Paige said a split second later as Chase came running out the house. Wearing only his boxers and an amazing new beard, mustache, and chest hair made of cheep kiddy glue with cotton balls stuck to it, and quite a couple inappropriate doodles thanks to Paige and a sharpie on his thighs. “Every man for himself!” Paige yelled as she booked it towards the Jayne’s front yard, I ran to the fences and hopped into Kayla’s backyard.

“Don’t think you can run little brother!” Chase said as he tried to climb the fence but was having a hard time since we’d wrapped his hands in duct tape, Paige's idea.

“E!” Natty whisper yelled from the back door of the house, I ran inside “Upstairs second on the left!” she said as I ran by her.

I ran up the stairs, hearing Chase talking with Natty, she was trying her hardest to get him to believe i’d hopped the fences. As I was about to run into the room she’d directed me to I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me into the door across the hall.

“Under my bed, he’ll expect Nat to send you to her room.” Blu directed me, I did as he said and right as I got hidden under the bed Chase opened the door to the room. To my surprise Paige was under here as well, she’d probably ran back and Blu hid her here.

“Where the heck is he?” Chase asked,

“Not in here.” Blue replied calmly as he played a game on his computer.

“You better not be lying to me.” Chase said as he stepped into the room. “Look at what they did to my hair!” he said frantically, pointing to his now hot pink hair.

“It’s temporary! Stop crying!” Paige said beside me to my horror.

“I knew they were here!” I scrambled to get out from under the bed with Paige, we stood on the opposite side that Chase was at.

“Don’t blame me for the hair, it was Domi’s idea!” Paige said, pushing me onto the bed as a sacrifice.

‘It lasts twelve hours and washes out’ I signed frantically as I climbed off the bed and stood in front of him. Chase grinned as looked down at me,

“Ok then... well since all this shit washes off, i’ll let you enjoy washing it off too.” he said with a laugh as he tugged me into a tight hug and rubbed his face on mine, getting the sticky glue all over my shirt and face. “Now Paige!” he said as he ran to her and gave her a hug too, making her squeak in distress.

I began to laugh so hard I fell on my side on the ground, Blu sat at his computer desk grinning as he watched me.

“See E! You’re already getting your spunk back just by being around your friend!” I heard Natty say from the doorway.

*     *     *

Aw, Nat's Domi's twin! I knew that, but I don't know if any of you saw it coming *shrug* comment if you saw it coming :D anyways, today we saw the fun side of my little Dominic. And Chase with hot pink hair.

 Oh snap, next chapters double digits XP

Vote/Comment's are loved by mwah ;D