Chapter 2: Prego-Lesbo's and Crazy-Bisexuals

Blu's POV- Thursday

After school I drove straight home, how am I supposed to get Dominic, when he doesn’t even talk? I sighed as I threw myself onto the couch. It doesn’t matter, i’m still determined to get that beautiful boy, weather he talks or not I still want him.

“Blu get your ass up!” Gabby, my Aunt’s wife, yelled at me. I sat up, obeying to her commands, only to have her waddle by me and throw her butt onto the couch cushion beside me. Gab is six months pregnant, she and my aunt wanted another kid, and Gab has always wanted to give birth, so once they found a sperm donor, legal stuff was signed and soon enough, Gab was pregnant. Now that small baby bump that was barely noticeable at first, looked like she’d stuffed half a watermelon in her shirt, making her waddle like a duck when walking. Gab is a small, petite woman, probably around 4‘8, making her the shortest in the house. Her hair is a dark brown that ends a little after her shoulders with a pair of dark blue eyes that sparkled, she has a bit of a baby face, with full cheeks and a small, thin pointed nose.

“Hormones acting up?” I asked as she changed the TV from one show to another.

“You’re damn right.” I chuckled as I stood up,

“Are’nt I always?” she chuckled and rested her hand on her stomach to relax as Dr.Phil played.

Dominic’s POV- Friday

It’s study hall again, my fourth period, and i’m going over my vocabulary for English that I got in first. I’m using youtube and google and whatever else I can to learn the words in sign language, it’s easier for me to study vocabulary when I can sign the word. 

I learned sign language as a way to be able to communicate with my parents and older brother after I was adopted, yeah i’m a foster child. It’s not the typical ‘mom put me up for adoption because dad left’, nope, I was forcefully taken from my birth mother and older sisters by social services, so mother dearest isn’t so well missed, neither are my three older sisters. Sadly when I was adopted it separated me from the one person in my family that cared for me, my twin sister, even my father didn’t care for me. 

Besides from my pity-past, since the day I was adopted by the Favara’s my life has been amazing, my mother loves me endlessly and has paid an arm and a leg for me, her, my father, and brother to learn sign language just so I wouldn’t be forced to talk.

“Oh my gosh you know sign language!?” I heard a perky girls voice squeal as she ran and sat beside me watching the youtube video I had playing on my lap top. I recognized her as one of the students in my last period, Mrs. Adair’s art class. Her hair’s a long, wavy, bright blonde, that goes to right below her chest with stunning dark blue eyes that look like the ocean during a storm, which she complimented by dark eye liner. 

‘Yes, do you?’ I signed with my hands.

“Yeah, my dad’s deaf. I grew up learning to sign.” she matcher her words with her hands in sign language.

‘I’m not deaf, just mute.’ she smiled and brushed her soft blonde hair out of her eyes,

“Gah! I can’t believe it, you’re like the only person I know, besides my dad, that knows how to sign.” she pulled me into a hug and giggled, usually at the touch of anybody I flinch or tense up, more so with girls. When she hugged me I was shocked to realize nothing happened, I was relaxed as she touched me “I’m Paige.” she smiled at me warmly as she pulled from the hug and introduced herself.

‘I’m Dominic.’ I replied, then turned my laptop off and put it away.

“You know...” she bit her thumb gently in thought as she studied me “Dominic... You’re a total cutie! Like in a little brother kind of way.” she giggled as she spoke.

‘Thanks, I guess.’ I gave her a confused look as she continued to smile brightly.

“Oh my gosh...” she gasped, then took hold of my shoulders and turned me to look at a group of girls walking by, “Celia Vinchenzo is so beautiful!” she said dreamily, I noticed a gorgeous brunette in the middle, smooth caramel skin and glowing brown eyes. “Too bad the bitch is straight as pole.” she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest. “I’ve been barking up that tree since freaking freshman year.” I smiled as she rolled her eyes.

‘You’re lesbian?’ I asked, causing her to smile and shrugged

“Bisexual, but you’ve got to agree with me, that girl is fine!” she sing-songed the word ‘fine’ and moved her hands in the shape of a woman’s curvy body.

‘She’s pretty, but i’m gay.’ yeah, gay as a unicorn riding on a rainbow, and Im proud to be.

“You are!” she squealed and giggled, “Ok, thats it Domi, you’re my official best friend!” she pulled me into another hug as the bell rang. “I’ll see you in Mrs. Adair’s ok?” I nodded and smiled as I collected my stuff. ‘See you later.’ she signed as she ran off to class.

I walked into Mrs. Adair’s class with Paige’s arm linked in mine, we’d met up along the way to class

“So, Domi, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house and sleep over tonight, so you know, we can get to know each other better, since i’ve deemed you my best friend.” her smile was warm as she sat in her seat beside an easel, unlocking her arm from mine as she sat.

‘Sure.’ she nodded as the bell rang, I sat on the stool beside the easel beside hers.

“Ok, class, today’s project is to paint something deep in your thoughts, weather it be something stuck in your head, or something that means the world to you, so have fun.” Mrs. Adair smiled and sat down, showing we were free for the period to work on our art. I bit my lip in thought as I dipped my paintbrush in the first color that came to mind as my brain pieced together the image.

*     *     *

Woo, so yeah, second chapter, we met Gab and Paige :D the sassy prego-lesbo and crazy-bisexual XD I just love Paige, she's so cute with her randomness :3 ~ Gab is played by Anna Kendricks, but I can't find a picture that'll work XI and 

But, i'll just go now and stop bugging you with this authors note that probably nobody's reading.