Chapter 11: Perfect Timing

Today I went to my schools GSA club meeting :D it was fun and I met some nice people!

Blu's POV-

The sound of the front door ruined the silence, Dominic pulled away quickly and turned to see Gab waddling into the room with bags in her hands,

“Blu, I go out to the store for one minuet and am called by the school saying you got in a fight? What happened?” She asked as Dominic hurried to help her with the bags,

“There was an asshole messing with Dominic and I made sure he wouldn’t do it again is all.” I said softly as I gave her a hug.

“Why was he messing with Dominic? He’s is the sweetest thing on Earth not even sugar can compare.” she cooed, making him blush again with a small smile as he looked at the ground awkwardly.

“Just being a bully. Hey, when’s Nat getting home from her tutor today?” I asked as I rummaged through the bags of food, Nat goes to a tutor to learn instead of school, otherwise she gets distracted by the other students and doesn’t learn anything. I watched Dominic perk up slightly at the mention of his sister.

“Right now bitches!” Natalia announced as she pranced into the room in a small leather jacket, v-neck white t shirt, black jeans, and black wedges. “Hey there E, looking snazzy in your school uniform.” she smiled as she hugged him tight. “Whats with your face Blu, and why does my baby bro have a split lip.” she asked curiously as she studied her brother.

“Thanks for the nice greeting, and got in a fight is all.” I said as I went through the last bag.

“Hmm, you kicked his ass right E?” she smirked as she questioned him,

“Yeah, when the guy was busy giving me this shiner Dominic knocked the wind out of the asshole with a kick.” I chuckled as Nat cheered and hugged him.

-Wednessday-

I smiled as I reached over to Chase’s face with the paint brush, making a large stroke of blue paint on his cheek. He chuckled as he wiped his face off with a towel, continuing to work on his painting. I set the brush down and sighed, I suck at art, I was better in photography. I was working on sketching out myself, but currently it looked like a mess. I crumpled the paper and threw it away, grumbling about my lack of art skills. Suddenly I heard Chase fall off his seat and curse,

“What happened?” I asked as I leaned over to help him up.

“That little pest threw a pen at me.” he muttered as motioning over to Paige who was giggling next to a shocked Dominic across the room.

“Sorry... I was aiming for Blu...” she giggled, Dominic slapped her arm playfully with a stern look. “OK, I was aiming for you, but I seriously wanted Blu’s attention.” she said, waving me over. As I walked over Dominic began to blush, “So, Dominic was wondering if you were wanting to go on another date tonight, but he’s to shy to ask you himself.” She smiled sweetly at me, I looked over at Dominic with a raised eye brow. He was sitting in his seat, his head hung low, peeking up at me through his bangs shyly.

“I’d love to.” I whispered with a wink, making him blush fifty shades of pink.

“Ok, now, you be nice to my baby brother, Blu.” Nat warned as she fixed my shirt. Just then the doorbell rang, I opened it to see a shyly smiling Dominic, he wore a white t shirt, grey jeans, and his usual sneakers, i’ve never really seen him wear such ordinary clothing, just the school uniform and classy clothes, but damn did he look good in anything he wore.

“Later Nat.” I called as I closed the door behind me, Dominic locked hands with me as we walked to my car. He gave me a smug smirk as he held his hand out to me with his other hand on his hip,

‘Keys’ he signed, one of the words i’d learned from him.

“Oh no way, no, your not driving my baby, nope. Nobody drives my car.” he smiled and rolled his eyes, before giving me a pouty look, his beautiful eyes were wide and bottom lip stuck out. I sighed, “You’re lucky you’re absolutely adorable.” I muttered as I dug my hand through my pocket and handed him the keys. Dominic smiled and hugged me before hurrying over to the drivers side as I climbed into the passengers seat.

Dominic pulled me into a small cafe smiling, it was a homey place, small, with a few booths in the back corners, and tables scattered throughout the room. He led me to the front counter where a small waitress sat,

“What would you like?” she asked with a smile, I looked down to Dominic who grabbed a small menu and pointed to his order and mine. A minuet later the girl set our cups down, before I could get out my wallet Dominic had already paid.

‘I asked you on this date, i’m paying’ he wrote on the white board he had before pulling me over to a small table in the corner of the room.

We drank our coffee silently for a minuet, just watching people pass the window that opened to the sidewalk.

“So... How long have you.. been mute?” I asked quietly, hoping it wasn’t a sensitive topic he looked up at me and shrugged,

‘When I was first put in the orphanage is when it started, and when I was separated from Natty it became full time.’ I nodded,

“If you don’t mind my asking... Who was adopted first?” he pointed to himself and took a sip of his coffee. “Could you teach me some more stuff if sign language?” he looked shocked as I asked this.

‘Why do you ask?’ he wrote,

“Well, I know it must be annoying to write on that white board for everything you say, so if you were to teach me more of it you could talk to me more without the white board.” he blushed softly and shrugged.

‘Then I guess i’ll teach you.’ he wrote on the board with a smile.

I let Dominic drive home, going over the sign language he’d taught me in my head. He chuckled as we stopped in front of my house,

“What?” I asked,

‘You were signing random words.’ he mouthed as he signed slowly, knowing i’m new to it.

“I’m making sure I don’t forget the words and signs, i’m trying to remember this stuff.” I replied defensively as I helped him out of the car. As we stood on the porch he smiled up at me, before taking his hands in a flattened O shape and touching them together (image to the right). When he realized I didn’t understand what he was saying me smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my head down closer to is. His lips were soft and he tasted of coffee, I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him closer as I kissed him back softly. The kiss wasn’t short, but definitely not long enough for how amazing it felt to have his lips on mine. He pulled back with a shy smile before pecking my lips again and hurrying inside his house. 

*     *     *

Yay, Domi and Blu kissed X3 I love this chapter, I think it's so cute.

Let me know what you thought please :D