Chapter 8: A Damn Good Prize

Dominc's POV-

I took a deep breath to keep my hands from shaking,

‘I’d love to.’  Paige squealed as she ran towards me grinning,

“He said yes! Pick him up at his house at six!” she yelled as she dragged me out of the gym and towards the parking lot.

‘What are we doing, we have school.’ I asked as she pushed me into the passengers seat of her car.

“Nope, skipping class, we’re going to your house to freak out and get ready for the date!” she giggled as she started her car and began driving.

Paige giggled as I unlocked the front door, my parents wouldn’t be home from work until later so we didn’t need an excuse as I led her through the living room, up the stairs and into my bedroom.

“Go take a shower, make yourself smell delicious, and i’ll set up your clothes!” Paige commanded after lounging around my room, watching a couple movies, falling asleep because the movies were boring, and waking up at five o’clock. So now, Paige was freaking out because, to her, an hour isn’t enough time to get ready. I saluted her like she was a general in the army and left her to dig through my closet as I went in the bathroom and started the water. Setting it to the heat I like I let it warm up as I stripped myself of my clothes. Stepping into the shower the warm water cascaded down my chest, tonight would be my first date after losing connections with my sister. Before we were separated she would make me introduce her to the guy so she could know if he was a nice guy or just a jerk, I guess it’s up to me now to determine if the guy will hurt me or not.  I washed my hair with my favorite sweet scented shampoo and conditioner, then washed my body with my other favorite cinamon scented body wash.

“Get your butt out so you can change!” Paige called through the door as I rinsed my body off, I chuckled at how stressed she was over getting me ready. Turning off the water I stepped out of the shower and dried my body and hair off with separate towels.

When I walked into my room with a towel wrapped securely around my waist Paige smiled,

“All your stuff is set out on your bed, get dressed slave!” she said as she ran out to leave me to change. I pulled on the white button up shirt, the sleves rolled up to my elbows, black skinny jeans, black converse, and a black cotton vest, left unbuttoned. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked pretty good, I brushed my hair out, brushed my teeth and went downstairs where Chase and Paige were wrestling for a cookie.

“Ladies first, ass!” she yelled as she took the lead by wrapping her legs around his waist, flipping them over and pinned him down.

“It’s my house, and my moms cooking!” Chase defended as he tried to get her off, but being she’s Paige and likes things her way, that didn’t happen.

I felt a barrage of chills through my body at the sound of the doorbell, Paige squealed as she held Chase’s hands above his head.

“Oh my gosh, he’s here!” she giggled as she motioned for me to get the door “Go get the damn door Domi! I’m busy here!” I sighed as I walked up to the front door, straightening my shirt as I opened the front door shyly.

Blu’s POV -

I ran a hand through my hair as I stared at my reflection, I wore a dark blue button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans, my hair style up as usual.

“You look fine, now go get your date!” Nat commanded from the living room.

“Shut up!” I yelled back, I’ve been on dates before, its nothing new to me, so why am I so nervous. I ran my hand through my hair again, a nervous habit of mine, and sighed, forcing myself to walk out the house before my nerves got the better of me.