Chapter 7: A single Blue Rose?

The song to the right just kind of goes with Domi's POV in a way, I don't know, I like the song and it goes with what's happening kind of. Listen to it with his POV if you want, or don't, it won't matter.

Blu's POV-

Before I could say anything I was interrupted by the sound of Nat’s car pulling up, she’d be asking what happened if she caught me hopping the fence back into our yard. I smiled as I looked at the painting.

“Cant I have it?” Dominic jumped as he looked up from the ground where he was awkwardly staring to me with shock. The blush spread across his face again as he smiled softly and nodded.

“Aye, Blu let me in!” Chase called through the front door, I smiled as I opened the door.

“Hey, come on, lets hurry to my room before Nat and her friend finds out i’m out of my room.” he chuckled as we snuck up the stairs. Just as we reached the top the kitchen door opened, revealing Nat and her friend staring at me with mischievous grins,

“He’s out! Get em!” Nat yelled, her friend made some kind of battle cry that sounded like a mix between an angry turkey and an injured goose.

“Run!” I shouted as I dragged Chase to my room, slamming my bedroom door shut, locking it and pressing my body against it as the girls banged on it.

“What’s up with them?” Chase sputtered out as he laughed on the floor,

“Last time I hung out with Nat and one of her friends they ended up dying my hair a dark blue and pierced my ear! I don’t trust them crazy bitches!” at that he laughed harder, a lone tear ran down his cheek from how hard he was laughing.

After a while the two crazy girls gave up at beating my door down and went downstairs to do whatever it is they do.

“Did they really do that?” he asked chuckling on my bed as I set up my game console.

“Yeah, and earlier if I hadn’t gotten in my room fast enough they’d have pierced my other ear.” I muttered dryly, “One day they’ll probably try to give me a damn tattoo.” Chase chuckled some more as I selected an action movie on Netflix.

We watched in silence, whooping when something would explode, grimacing when someone would be hit in the crotch, and laughing when someone would get their ass kicked. I laid back against the headboard of my bed as the credits rolled across the screen. 

“So... when you called me to come over you said you wanted to talk about something? What’s up bro?” Chase asked as he sat beside me.

~Blu explains to Chase about the whole Dominic situation, you know, trying to get with him and shizz~

“And... You want my help to get you with him?” he asked, skeptically.

“Yeah..” he thought for a moment, then rubbed his eyes as he sighed,

“Blu... I know you want to get with him and all, and if it were anybody else I would be all about helping you... But this is Dominic, my brother... and with how you are... I don’t want him getting hurt because, lets be honest, you’re a player.” I nodded, this is what I feared. If Chase dosen’t give me the OK and help me with Dominic, then i’m screwed, because if I go against his will and go for Dominic without his permission, he’ll be pissed.

“Chase... thats just the thing. I know i’m a player, and I know that if I treat Dominic like any other guy or girl i’ll hurt him; but he isn’t any other guy or girl to me... He’s different, and has gotten under my skin, I know I wouldn’t do anything to try to hurt him.” I made sure to make eye contact with him, I watched as shock and disbelieve took over his features. Hell, I barely believed half of what i’m saying, but I know it’s true, “And if you still don’t want me to try to be with him... I understand, i’m not the greatest guy, but i’m serious about not wanting to hurt Dominic.” Chase furrowed his brows and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me closer to him, grabbed my head, and turned and moved my head around as he searched around my neck,