Chapter 16: I Can Fix This!

Dominic's POV-

I shrugged and looked at Paige as Nat, Chase, and Tiffany hurried into the living room to escape the awkwardness that filled the air.

‘Lets go watch some movies.’ I signed to her, she nodded and we hurried to the living room with Blu following us slowly.

Blu started a movie and sat beside me on the love seat, Paige tugged him away and sat in the spot with a triumphant smirk as he laid out on the couch, Nat sat on the floor in front of him with a bowl of popcorn in her lap, while Tiffany and Chase sat snuggled on the other loveseat.

I stretched as I snuck upstairs, everyone had fallen asleep while watching all the movies, I ruffled my hair and yawned, shuffling to my room lazily.

“Why are you mad at me, and why’d you break up with me?” I heard a very awake, and not asleep, Blu ask sadly behind me. “Is it because of Blake?” he asked with a sigh, I crossed my arms over my chest, my back still to him as I heard him walk closer. His hand rested on my shoulder and Blu turned me around, “Can you say something to me?” He asked desperately,

‘Fuck you’ I signed, Blu shook his head sadly,

“Why are you so mad at me?” he stepped closer, as he pleaded with me.

‘Why don‘t you ask your one night stand?’ his face fell sad as he tried to find words. ‘Just leave me alone.’ with that, I turned on my heel and went into my room where I locked the door and fell asleep after some music.

Blu’s POV- Saturday

I woke up uncomfortable on the couch of the Favara’s house, a loud banging on the front door,

“Dom! Get it!” Paige called from the loveseat, obviously not wanting to move. I heard someone hurry down the stairs and to the front door, guessing it was Dominic I didn’t bother moving since he was mad at me and wouldn’t acknowledge me anyways. A few low words were spoken from whoever was at the door then a couple seconds later I felt a couch pillow smack me in the head. I opened my eyes to see Dominic, who was wearing a white tshirt and gym shorts with his golden hair a mess of bed-head.

‘Your fuck buddies here’ he signed to me, grumbling I got up and stumbled to the front door rubbing my eyes, who does he mean by my fuck buddy? As I stepped onto the front porch I noticed a familiar, and not-so-happy looking brunette with chocolate eyes.

Blake stood with his arms crossed over his chest,

“Are we going to talk about us?” he asked sourly,

“What us?” Blake rolled his eyes at my question and glared at me,

“You’re telling me that the night we met I was just a one-time-fuck to you? Is that all I am?” I rubbed my hands on my face with a sigh, trying to wake up more,

“That’s all I was supposed to be to you.” I watched as Blake stepped closer, his cologne washing over me,

“Well that’s not what you are to me.” he gave me a pouty look, for Dominic this may work, but not Blake, hell no not for Blake.

“Well too bad, because thanks to you, my boyfriend broke up with me.” Blake smirked and set a hand on my chest,

“If I were your boyfriend I bet I could do so much more for you than that little wall flower,” he purred, this guy doesn’t know how to take a hint,

“That ‘wall flower’ is my brother, and this idiot’s my best friend, so I suggest you back up before I make you regret knocking on my door.” Chase growled, his hair was a mess and he was shirt less in only a pair of shorts, he’d been woken by Blake too, and didn’t seem too happy about it.

“I’m sorry but this is between me and Blu, not some twink like you.” Blake snapped, wrapping an arm around my waist with a smirk, I shoved him off me and rubbed my temples, he’s giving me a headache.

“I am included in this because this asshole I call a best friend is dating my little brother, while you’re some two dollar whore that thinks he’s worth more than that, so I think if anyone isn’t involved in this, it’s you.” Blake sneered at Chase and rolled his eyes before stomping off. I sighed in relief as I turned to go inside.

“Not so fast.” Chase grabbed my arm and pulled me beside him. “I told you not to hurt Dominic.” he turned to me, his face was ice as he stared at me.

“I didn’t try to, I don’t even know how I hurt him, he just broke up with me because some guy that means nothing to me and flipped out on me.” Chase’s cold gaze went to the ground and back up to me, the once cold gaze was now filled with sadness.

“I don’t want to mess with Dominic’s feelings Blu, and I don’t want you to try to talk to me, because as of now you’re just some asshole that hurt my little brother to me, now get off my porch.” his face was void of emotion as he spoke, I furrowed my brows,

“Chase, c’mon, i’ll fix this-”

“I don’t care, now leave before I have to kick your ass.” within those words I could hear a ‘don’t make this harder than it is for me’ in between the lines, I nodded and stepped off the porch then walked to Aunt Kayla’s.

*     *     *

Today has been a bad day, and I have a lot of homework, and i'm having issues with the male species. I need chocolate, lots of it, and a personal servant to do homework.

Anyways, tell me what you think of the Dom-Blu situation. Do you think he's right in beIing upset, or just over reacting?

A hug is a comment, and a kiss is a vote, so get some hugs and kisses ok? <3