Chapter 10: But Ice Packs are Cold.

Double digits :D woo

Blu’s POV- Monday

I was walking on cloud nine, to find out that Dominic is Nat’s twin, is crazy. He’s become much looser and relaxed since they’d reunited; and the fact that with what I know of how he was before he changed, he was as crazy fun as Nat, if not more.

“Watch where you’re going faggot!” I heard a guy yell across the hall. I turned on my heel, no way in hell is anybody going to be homophobic here with me attending the school. As I approached I noticed a jock from the foot ball team towering over a small figure, he back handed the small person and they fell to the floor with a small yelp, I caught a glimspe of pale skin and golden hair as they fell and my anger boiled. This asshat’s bullying Dominic,

“Hey asshole! Pick on someone your own size!” I said as I shoved him, he was a bit bigger than me, but the larger they are the harder they fall right?

“What, the fairy’s come to see his faggot fuck toy?” the guy sneered as he looked me up and down,

“Nah, I saw your mom last night.” I threw back, gaining a couple chuckles from the crowd forming.

“You little!” He went to sock me in the side of my chin, I moved to doge it, but only moved so much so it didn’t hit directly and only hit the edge of my chin. I retaliated and socked him full on, his head whipped to the side from impact. He swung to hit me again but I ducked before he could and socked him in the gut, making him double over, he quickly recovered and knee’d me in the groin, sending a shock of pain through my body.

“Fuck.” I whispered under my breath as he shoved me to the ground, we rolled, socking each other here and there. He ended up getting on top of me, he got one good hit in on my face, surely to leave a bruise when someone kicked him in the side, making him curl up and roll off me.

“Who the hell started this!” a teacher asked, giving Dominic and me a stern look as Dominic helped me up, to my shock it was him who’d kicked the guy.

“He hit Dominic, then me, I was using self defense and he was getting the guy off me.” I said, the teacher looked to Dominic who nodded.

“Very well, come on Bret, to the principals office.” he said as he tugged the asshole off the ground to stand up. “You two go to the nurses office.” he added before taking the guy to the principals office.

The late bell had rung through the fight and kids had ran like fire was at their heals when the teacher broke the fight so the halls were now empty.

“You ok?” I asked, cupping his face and inspecting him, he nodded and tried to smile but winced since his lip is split open. I sighed and took his hand as we began to walk to the nurses office.

“Ok sweety, looks like you have a black eye and a couple bruises here and there, the swelling will get pretty bad, even if you use ice, so i’m going to send you home.” the nurse spoke softly as she handed me an ice pack to put to my eye. I was sitting on the edge of the only uncomfortable blue bed in the nurses office.

“How about him?” I asked motioning to Dominic who was laying on the bed behind me, his eyes were closed with an ice pack on his forehead, his lip had been cleaned and was no longer bleeding now.

“Open your eyes sweety, you’ve got a minor concussion, I don’t want you sleeping.” she said as she shook Dominic softly. He opened his eyes reluctantly, when he’d fallen he’d his his head on the floor and now had a nasty bump on his forehead.

“He’s going home too; do you two have a way to go home?” I nodded,

“I’ve got a car, I can give him a ride too, he lives next door to me.” she nodded and gave me a small smile before leaving the room to go to her desk in another small room attached to the office. I poked Dominic in the side, earing a small groan of displeasure from him, “Come on we have to go to my car to go home.” I whispered softly, he groaned again and closed his eyes. I sighed as I stood up, setting my ice pack on his stomach before picking him up bridal style. “Then i’ll carry you.” He held his ice pack to his forehead and rested his head on my shoulder, not even resisting as I carried him out of the school. “Open your eyes, no sleeping.” I commanded as I came up to my car, I set him to stand and helped him into the passengers seat.

I managed to drive us home without getting in a wreck, despite my messed up eye, I helped walk Dominic into Aunt Kayla’s house and set him on the couch before sitting beside him. As I laid back on the couch to try to sleep I was disturbed by something cold on my eye.

“What the?” with my good eye I saw Dominic sitting beside me on the ground, ice pack in hand.

‘Lay down, we need to get the swelling down on your eye with this icepack' he wrote on the white board he now carried all the time, I did as he said and laid down, letting him rest the ice pack on my eye.

"But icepacks are cold." I muttered, making Dominic chuckle. As I began to fall asleep Dominic smacked me on the shoulder.

‘If I can’t sleep neither can you.’ he wrote. I raised an eyebrow,

“You have a minor concussion, I don’t...” I countered, “Though it should be me... That asshole shouldn’t be messing with you.” I mumbled as Dominic adjusted the ice.

‘You don’t have to worry about me Blu, i’ve had worse injuries.’ he gave me a soft but stern look as he showed me what he wrote, I shook my head,

“Doesn’t matter if you have...  Your too nice to be treated like that.” I whispered the last part as Dominic got up and sat on the edge of the couch beside my chest. He was blushing,

‘Thank you’ he mouthed before kissing my cheek while resting his hand on my chest. I let my hand slide up his back and to the back of his neck slowly as his face hovered over mine, he began to blush a darker shade of pink as I leaned closer. 

*     *     *

It's short, I know, and then my babie's got bullied :( poor Domi and Blu.

Votes/Comments are loved greatly. :D