Blu's Mute

بواسطة That-Anon-Author

Blu Massie moves back to his home town for his senior year, after living in New York for the other years of h... المزيد

Blu's Mute
Chapter 1: First impressions.
Chapter 2: Prego-Lesbo's and Crazy-Bisexuals
Chapter 3: Cookies, Crazies, and a strict Daddy?
Chapter 4: A bad Little Boy Blue
Chapter 6: Leather Jackets and Finger Paints
Chapter 7: A single Blue Rose?
Chapter 8: A Damn Good Prize
Chapter 9: Hot Pink Hair
Chapter 10: But Ice Packs are Cold.
Chapter 11: Perfect Timing
Chapter 12: The Taste of a Cigarette
Chapter 13: Banana's and Apples.
Chapter 14: The Golden Boy's Romantic Walk
Chapter 15: Cake and Piercings?
Chapter 16: I Can Fix This!
Chapter 17: New York City?
Chapter 18: Bitter Waffles
Chapter 19: Evans Rosania
Chapter 20: What's Behind Door One?
Chapter 21: The Truth of a Horrible Past
Chapter 22: Paints and Problems
Chapter 23: Suits and Eskimo Kisses
Chapter 24: A Romantic Bathroom?
Chapter 25: A Bunny Tail.
Chapter 26: A Jealous Boyfriend
Chapter 27: Syrup and Prom
Chapter 28: A Smashing Graduation
Chapter 29: You Mean 'We'
Chapter 30: Meeting Ariel
Chapter 31: Finding Closure
Chapter 32: The Wedding END

Chapter 5: The Smell of Sex and Alcohol?

15.2K 534 78
بواسطة That-Anon-Author

Blu's POV-Saturday

I woke up with Blake in my arms, I sighed as I slid from his sleeping form. I dressed myself, quietly finding my clothes scattered across the house. Once I was dressed I quickly left his house before he woke up, realizing i’d come here in his car I sighed. Then, recognizing where I was at, I began walking home, no use in calling Nat when she’ll probably be asleep.

A few blocks later, about an hour and a half had passed and I was on my block. As I neared the Favara’s house I noticed Dominic sitting in the yard with a large canvas in front of him as he kneeled over it, finishing up a beautiful image of the blonde girl that he hung out with.

“Hey cutie, what ya painting?” I asked as I walked next to him. He looked up at me bored, as if nothing about me interested him, this irked me. He dipped a large brush in pink paint and above her head, with a steady hand, wrote the name ‘Paige’ in bold letters. Then took a sharpie and signed his name at the bottom. He lifted the portrait and wrote on the back, making sure not to ruin the fresh paint ‘Happy 18th birthday Paige, Love’ Dominic Favara’ I smiled as he stood up with his pallete and paint brushes. “Your a good artist, I wonder what else your good at.” I said with a wink, he raised a brow for a second before closing his eyes and taking the paints inside, a second later he came back out for the painting.

“Come on, Dom, don’t be like that.” I urged, stepping closer as he stood up with the painting in his hands. He didn’t so much as give me a glimpse before walking into the house, leaving me alone to wonder why it hurt to see him ignore me like that.

Dominic’s POV -Saturday

I was finishing up Paige’s birthday present when the strong scent of sex overcame me. Hearing Blu hit on me I looked up at him, at this point all the flirting did was agitate me. I mean, how could he sit here, covered in the stink of what I assume is another man and alcohol, with sex hair, displaying he’d been with someone last night, and have the balls to flirt with me. I finished off writing her name at the top, signing my name, and writing a small message on the back.

When I came back from putting my paints away Blu continued by trying get me to not ignore him. I was about to glare at him when he stepped closer, overcoming me with the smell of him, the other man, alcohol, and sex, for some reason this caused a deep pain in my gut and brought tears to my eyes. Not wanting to have Blu see me like this, on the verge of crying just because i’m jealous, I hurried into the house, making sure to look away from him.

-Monday 

After school I sat outside waiting for Paige, when I felt a pair of strong hands rest on my hips from behind me.

“Hey cutie.” I heard Blu whisper into my ear, I suppressed the urges to shudder at his breath on my neck. I don’t want to like him, and I can’t, he’s a player, my sister would give me a dirty look for even thinking about being with him for any reason. I may like him, but that doesn’t mean I want to, so I make sure to push him away at every advance he makes. I looked up at him and glared, still confused on how he could flirt with me after I know what he’d done on the weekend. I tore from his grip and mouthed the words slowly for him to read my lips ‘Leave me alone’ he smile and winked before walking off to his car.

Paige came skipping up to me smiling,

“Hey Domi.” she hugged me softly before holding my hand, we began walking toward the car as she began to babble about Celia, the girl she’s utterly obsessed with. As we climbed into the car she stopped her babbling and looked at me with concern. “Domi whats wrong?” she asked, her eyes pleading at me.

After explaining everything to her she gave me a sympathetic look,

“Oh Domi, i’m so sorry. Thats such a dick move, to hit on you when he reeks of sex and beer.” she looked as if she were about to hug me to comfort me, and also strangle Blu at the same time.

‘I’m fine, its just hard to ignore him when he’s flirting with me like a desperate hooker.’ she sighed as she thought for a moment.

     “I know how to cheer you up, there’s this restaurant downtown that i’ve been wanting to go to for a while now.” she said as she started her car and began driving.

We arrived at the small restaurant where a perky blonde showed us to our booth by a wall, making sure to give me a few flirty glances. When she came back for our order you could tell she’d unbuttoned her top to reveal more cleavage and adjusted her skirt to be shorter. I held back a chuckle as she leaned close to me, practically shoving her large breasts in my face while Paige watched me, green with envy as she made her order,

“Mhm, and what do you want cutie pie?” the blonde asked as she ran her hand through her hair delicately.

Once we ordered the girl hurried off to give our orders to the chef, not before winking at me and making sure to sway her hips in an attempt to be attractive. I sighed as I felt a pair of eyes watching me, I looked around the room to see across the restaurant, Blu was sitting at a table with what seemed to be a girl. Whoever it was had their back to me, with long fiery redish orange hair and a curvy body. I hate the feeling of jealousy I felt when I saw him take his seductive look from me to smile and laugh at something the girl said. He instantly began glaring in our direction as the blonde came back with our food. Practically purring as she sat beside me,

“Murrey, i’m taking my break!” She called to the back of the restaurant as she leaned closer to me, “So, does a cute thing like you have a name?” I tried to eat my food but lost my appetite as she wrapped her arms around my right bicep and leaned to give a good show of her chest. I looked up to Paige with pleading eyes, but before she could say anything my attention was drawn back to the bimbo who had began to run her hand up my thigh and to my crotch, “It’s ok if you’re a shy one baby.” she purred softly into my ear as her hand came closer to my vital region.

“Look hoe, leave my friend alone before I go ghetto on you, because he’s not interested.” Paige spoke calmly and strictly as she glared daggers at the girl.

“Who are you and how the hell would you know?” she spat to Paige as her hand never left my thigh, only stopping briefly on its journey up.

“Because, he’s gay as the rainbow!”she retaliated as she stood up to glare down at the blonde who stood up as well to glare back,

“Yeah right like he’s one of those nasty queers.” this made Paige’s jaw drop,

“What’d you say?” her voice was horrifyingly calm as the whole place went silent to watch the two girls.

“There’s no way a cutie like him is a fag, unlike you, ya nasty dyke.” that made Paige snap as she literally stepped back onto the seat in the booth then stepping on the table and tackling the girl out of the booth and onto the ground in one quick motion. I climbed out of the seat and went to the girls who were rolling in a tangled mess, scratching, slapping, and tugging hair.

Blu hurried over and began to tug on the blonde’s shoulders trying to pry her from Paige, only managing to get them standing up. I wrapped my arms around Paige’s waist from behind and tugged her from the blonde bitch as Blu held the other seething girl.

I didn’t need to look at Paige to know that the blonde had more damage, her hair was tangled mess with scratch marks all over her face, neck, and even part at her chest, her clothes were messed up and her make up smeared. 

“Get me away from this bitch before I claw her eyes out.” Paige whispered to me as she turned around in my arms and hugged me, shaking from the adrenaline of the fight. I nodded as she rested her head on my shoulder, threw a twenty on our table for to the food and walked her out of the restaurant. We sat beside her car for a minuet, letting her nerves calm, when I noticed Blu walking the bitch out, I gave her a dirty look as they began to walk past us.

“Come on cutie, you can’t tell me you’re gonna choose this psyco gay over me?” she sneered as she looked down at Paige, who began to tremble again. I rubbed her back soothingly as I stood up with her beside me,

‘Like she said, i’m gay as the rainbow itself. Of course I would choose my best friend over a two dollar whore.’ she watched me confused as I looked to Paige to translate, she cleared her throat and smirked,

“He said, and I quote, that he’s as gay as the rainbow its self, and would absolutely choose his best friend over a two dollar whore.” this enraged the blonde as she began to breath heavily, trying to think of a comeback.

“Nasty faggots!” she screeched like a banshee as she stormed off down the street leaving Blu across from me. Paige sighed and went around the car, to climb into the drivers seat. When I went to turn around to climb into the passengers seat Blu put one hand on the door behind me, keeping me from opening the door, his hand grabbed me and turned me to face him as he pressed his body against mine and into the car’s side.

“You’re gay?” he asked, whispering in my ear with a smirk. I suppressed another shiver and nodded as I stared up at his pale green eyes, relaxing my face to look as if I couldn’t care less about him. He smirked and winked, but I could see a hint of pain in his eyes as he backed away.

Blu’s POV- Monday

As I watched Dominic and his friend drive off I sighed, he’s not rejecting me because he’s straight, its because he just doesn’t like me. I ran my hand through my hair as Nat walked up and led me to my car,

“That friend of his... She was hot.” Nat noted as we walked into the house.

“Her name is Paige I think.” I mumbled,

“Ok, Blu whats up?” Nat grabbed my upper arm and turned me to look at her.

“It’s that kid, Dominic, he’s gay, but no matter what I do he rejects me and it’s driving me so crazy. I don’t know how to get him to even spend a second with me before he gives me a look of utter boredom.” Nat smirked,

“Aww you gots a crush Blu!” she cooed as she spoke in a baby voice and pinched my cheeks, I pushed her away and scowled,

“Shut up, I don’t know how to get this guy, I need your evil genius.” I gave a slight chuckle before she sighed and gave me a sympathetic look,

“Blu... You never were one very good with people and feelings...” every word stepping closer to me, until we were within touching distance again, then set her hand on my shoulder gently and tilted her head sideways slightly. “It’s simple, be normal. He doesn’t want a player Blu, if you’re going to get this guy... you’ve got to take it slow, start as friends, and be a human, not the sexy neighbor that wants to get in his pants.” her voice was soft as she spoke, her eyes locked with mine with sincerity in them as what she said slowly seeped into my brain.

“And how do I do that?” I gave her an agitated look as venom began to seep into my words,

“Thats the fun about life and relationships, you’ve got to go through it blindly and teach yourself.” she kissed my forehead lightly, “I’m going to bed, you should too.” I watched as she walked to her room, my irritation boiled inside me.

If what Nat said is true about how I needed to be to get Dominic, then that means i’ll be putting myself into a situation where I might need to deal with emotions, weather they be Dominic’s or my own. I thought to myself, trudging to my room, I don’t do emotions, I can’t, no, I won’t, forget Dominic, forget dealing with trying to get him.

     As I thought this, I knew it wasn’t true, i’d started breaking my rule of no emotions the day I met him really. This thought drove me crazy, to think, one glimpse at that cute innocent nerd had turned me inside out, truth be told, even if I wanted to I couldn’t give up on getting Dominic, because he had me wrapped around his finger the day his big beautiful silver eyes met my own green ones.

*     *     *

Woop, well, yeah, Blu's addicted to our little cutied Domi :)

and yay, today we saw a sassy side of Dom and fiesty Paige ;D

Vote/comment's appriceated.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
38.5K 2.6K 38
Earth is a paradise by day and a wasteland at night. Angels and demons visit during daytime but don't coexist peacefully, at least not until Ariel an...
885K 44.8K 24
[True Love Trilogy: Book One] Dillon Folan believed in soulmates, but he had yet to find his perfect match. He felt like he had a lot of good things...