Uninvited (A Drake Fanfic)

By berbabie_luv

This book is a fanfic about Drake. It does not depict in any way real events. The characters are fake, I was... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6ix
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 6ixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter Twenty6ix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter Thirty6ix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter Forty6ix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter 6ixty
Chapter 6ixtyOne
Chapter 6ixtyTwo
Chapter 6ixtyThree
Chapter 6ixtyFour
Chapter 6ixtyFive
⚜ Chapter 6ixty6ix ⚜
Chapter 6ixtySeven
Chapter 6ixtyEight
Chapter 6ixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter Seventy6ix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
ChapterEightyFive
Chapter Eighty6ix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Chapter EightyNine

Chapter Fifty6ix

276 8 1
By berbabie_luv

A/N So I haven't really been on Wattpad because my phone got stolen. I had to rewrite this entire chapter, along with majority of my essays for school...😐😑 People Ain't Shit🚫💩

"Prove that I deserve you."

Aubrey's words got me thinking a lot about our relationship. Did he think that I was too good for him? If anything, I should have been the one trying to prove my worth to Aubrey.

"Oh please. You're the best. You could literally have anyone you wanted. I'm the one who should be proving anything." I told him after about a minute of silence.

"Being with you has taught me that there's a lot more than surface value. Of course you're incredibly fucking sexy beyond comparison, but its the substance behind it all that really captivated me. The best thing I ever did in my life was to take the time to get to know you. Not only are you beautiful, but you are brilliant, can dance, can fight like a mother fucker, you're confident, but not conceited and not to mention, a goddess in bed. I feel like you're just a little too perfect." Aubrey said to me, causing me to heat up with embarrassment.

I cast my eyes, anywhere but at Aubrey's face, feeling terribly shy. "I'm nowhere near perfect, you brought about most of the things you mentioned."

Aubrey looked toward me confused and I continued, "For instance, you helped me open up about my views. I used to think that I was crazy. I didn't know that I could dance until I was alone with you and a little wine was in my system. I don't fight unless I have to, and I felt like Justin deserved it at the time that I did. I didn't know any of these things about myself before you. I'm always discovering new things about myself with you."

Aubrey leaned in to press a loud kiss to my lips. "You know what else I discovered since I met you?" I asked Aubrey, once my lips were no longer occupied.

He shook his head,"What?"

"That I'm head over heels for this guy." I sighed, trying not to smile. I fought myself, so that I would remain serious.

"Oh really?" Aubrey asked as soon as he caught on.

"Yes, he's everything that I ever needed." I confessed.

"In what ways?" He inquired, clearly trying to take advantage of my openness. I was never willing to let him know how I felt, but I knew that he thought I was too good for him. I had to show him that wasn't the case.

"He's so perfect. He just gets me. Sometimes I don't feel like talking and with him,I don't feel like I have to because he reads my feelings better than I do. In the short time that I got to know him, I honestly feel like I've found myself. Almost like meeting him wasn't just coincide, I was supposed to meet him on that day. I was supposed to think he was the most attractive person I had ever met. I was supposed to look forward to the next time I would ever get to see him again." Aubrey's look of love that he flashed at me was worth all of the uneasiness that I felt prior to speaking.

Aubrey's POV

God. How much more could I love this girl? She consumed my heart, mind, soul;everything. "He sounds amazing." I chuckled lightly, trying my hardest to keep the little cool that I had left. I knew that she was talking about me, and it warmed my heart. She never disclosed anything about herself to me. I had to decipher everything she felt on my own so it felt good to finally hear her say why she loves me.

"He is amazing." She turned to me her eyes shining with adoration. "He's perfect for me, that's for sure."

Was she serious right now? I was not anywhere close to perfect or in her league.

I shifted my weight so that I was on top of her, holding up most of my weight on my elbows. She automatically spread her legs, hugging them around my torso. The small action was so significant that I barely remembered what I was supposed to be doing.

I leaned down to her ear, I didn't miss the shiver that raked over her body at the action. "I know what you're trying to do, I see through your little game baby." When I pulled back, she licked my closed lips.

"Is it working?" She asked before planting kisses along the base of my neck. I pulled back slightly, surprised by her affection.

"Sadly, yes." I admitted, trying to burn the memory into my head.

Caught up in my own thoughts, I didn't register what Amber was doing until I was pushed onto my back, by a small pair of strong hands. She climbed onto me, straddling my waist and looking down at me happily.

"Good its working, because you do deserve me. You put love back into my heart, when I thought that I wasn't capable of loving anyone else, you deserve all of it. Every single ounce." She disclosed. I grinned as she stared down at me, eyes glistening.

"Kiss me." I begged. I needed nothing more than the reassurance of her lips on mine.

She only hesitated a little before complying. I tangled my fingers in her mass of curls, as I moved my mouth against hers. The kiss was not desperate or heated, it was just a confession of love between the both of us.

Her hands were placed on my chest. She did not explore my chest, or reach down to palm me like she usually did. She simply kept still and used only her lips to convey her message.

"Thank you for that." I said to her, after pulling our lips apart. Her lips were swollen, pink and juicy as she spoke.

"I'm speaking the truth. I love you, Aubrey Graham."

"I love you more, Amber Graham." I said, teasing her.

She wrinkled her nose at the title, and I laughed. "You don't like that Mrs. Graham?" I hugged her body to my chest.

"Don't call me that, sounds like you're referring to your mother." She faked a shudder and I cringed.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed as she giggled in my arms, and soon enough, I found myself joining her in laughter. "You are going to be my wife though."

"And what if, I want to keep my last name?" She insisted.

"I want us to have the same last name, so everyone will know you're mine." I said to her, letting her sit up on my lower abdomen again. I took her hands in mine, rubbing my thumbs along the smooth skin at the backs of them.

"Why don't you take my last name, so that we can have the same one?" She asked me. It was not a bad idea, but there were not many Graham men left, I had to keep my last name.

"Let's discuss this another time baby." I wanted to avoid a fight and I knew Amber felt strongly about a lot of things. She would've stomped all over me, and I wanted to keep the conversation light.

"What if I want to talk about it now?" She asked, pulling her hands from me and folding her arms.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I had to create a distraction.

"... Umm... We have to do other things." I said, looking around the room for an idea.

"Like?" She tilted her head.

"Like, discussing when we can reschedule our date for. And what we're gonna do before I head back to Canada."

Her eyes softened, before she leaned down onto me again.

"I almost forgot about you leaving again. I don't want you to go baby." She said while resting her body on me. She was so cute.

She rarely ever called me that word. I was ecstatic every time that she did. I was positive that she wasn't aware she had dome it, or else she would've tried to cover it up.

I hugged her tightly. I needed to hear that again.

"Call me ' baby' again." I growled.

"Why should I do that?" She asked.

I made a point not to respond to her until she said the word I wanted to hear.

"Okay... Baby." She blew out rolling her eyes. I rolled over so that I lay on her chest.

Holding her hands above her head, I kissed down from her neck the skin exposed at her chest, sucking lightly.

"Sto..." Strained moan, "baby!"

Her use of the word only fueled my desires and sure enough, I was pulling down Amber's clothing. She lay underneath me, hot and bothered, feeling frustrated but not exactly with me.

Maybe it was because her body had reacted to me so quickly, or because when I slipped one of my hands into her panties, she was soaking wet waiting for me.

As soon as I let go of her hands, she was helping me to pull off her underwear, sliding down her legs with ease and exposing herself to me.

No matter how many times I had seen it, Amber's pussy still looked phenomenal; as perfect as she was.

I knew that I wouldn't have been able to make love to her, but I wanted to be inside her one way or the other.

I attached my lips to Amber's, the kiss forceful. It was derived of pure love and lust; a combination that was bound to be confusing.

Never detaching my lips from hers, I slipped one finger into her. She gasped at the intrusion, as I pulled out and pumped in continuously. Lips trembling against mine, but not failing to continue.

The more confident her kisses became, I added another finger. I swallowed all the moans and small cries that she emitted.

Her lips moved against mine more skillfully, so I added a third finger. This time I curled them inside, looking for the g spot. She writhed beneath, clearly uncomfortable. It had been the first time I tried more than two fingers.

I pulled back, no longer kissing her lips. Her eyes were still closed as she absorbed all the pleasure and pain, in anticipation of the next kiss.

"What ever you do, don't moan, or scream. No noise okay? We don't want the baby waking up." I whispered into her hair, once I believed I found her spot.

She nodded, my voice waking her out of her daze. "Okay." She said, breathlessly.

"Okay what?" I but her bottom lip and she whimpered.

"Okay baby.." She whispered. Only then I started to plough into her. Her eyes rolled back as if possessed. She was my possession, mine to control.

"Shit." She forced out as quietly as possible. "I can't." She strained to say.

"Tell me what you feel, as quietly as possible." I instructed.

"It feels so good, so fucking amazing. Don't stop. Please don't. I fucking love you. Only you baby." She whispered into my ear. My fingers didn't quit, I gave her what she wanted, what she needed.

I wasn't sure if it was the whispering that made the words so concrete, but I felt every word she said touch my soul. She made a muffled sound between a moan and a scream and I pressed my lips to hers again. She raked her manicured finger nails down my back, luckily I wore a t shirt to prevent her from drawing too much blood.

"You're gonna come for me?" I asked her, after pulling my lips from hers. I loved the effect my voice had on her. She always pinched her eyes shut at the sound when I was pleasing her.

She nodded vigorously, no hesitation.

"Yeah?" I asked before leaning into her. She bit down on her own bottom lip, so hard that I feared she might bruise it. I could practically see through her shirt and the way she was fighting her moans was so incredibly sexy.

"I'm gonna... I can feel it." She whispered. I knew she needed to release. I could feel it approaching. I also knew her body well enough to know that she needed more. She loved to be touched and kissed. My fingers working inside of her were not enough.

I sat back on my calves. Using my left arm, which was being used to prop me up slightly, I pushed her shirt up to expose her bra, when the door creeped open.

"Ambah ," Alissa's voice sounding throughout the room, "I need to go potty."

A/N sorry for the long Ass Wait... I Got Distracted and Then Views👁👌🏾 Dropped Today. I Don't Know Bruh.

Thank For Reading! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 59 7
::SEXUAL CONTENT:: Holtzbert fanfic. Just read it.
36.1K 1.7K 13
Oneshots/short stories that I'm thinking about converting into a book at some point. This is where all my ideas for stories go so always come over an...
31.3K 1.1K 12
read & enjoy (g!p)
217K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...