Zombies and Miniskirts | TRON...

By -idwwmt

"Since when did boys in miniskirts come waving guns around in innocent peoples faces?" • Book one of three in... More

"Lifeless"
"Why are you here?" pt. I
"Why Are You Here?" pt. II
"Miniskirt"
"Paint & Panic"
"I'm Not That Bad In bed"
"Maybe I Don't Hate You"
"Wouldn't it suck to die a virgin?"
Okie Dokie have an announcement
"Right?"
"You're Out"
"Scary"
NEW COVER!
"Can I?"
"Do you?"
NEW STORY! (Complete)
What am I doing?
"You're My Sunshine"
"Adventure"
"My Own Adventure"
"My Troye Boy"
"Emotions" (not really)
"All My Fault"
"Never leave you."
"Youre not leaving me"
"What do you mean?"
Father forgive me for i have sinned
"I hope"
"Forgivness"
"Kitten Yawns"
"One last time"
"Migranes"
"Falling"
"Reality"
Makeup and Machetes
Character Ask
Character Answers

"We're Gonna Die Anyways"

2.2K 144 387
By -idwwmt

(There you go assholes, the typos are fixed)
Smut warning

Troye's POV

To be completely honest, I didn't know what I was doing. Was I hitting on Connor? Was I rambling? Was I scaring him? Was I... Oh.

Laying beside me was an awkwardly shifting Connor. I glanced at his jeans and noticed them tightening considerably. He chuckled nervously as he noticed my gaze, and I pulled my eyes away quickly.

We were silent for a few minutes before Connor cleared his throat. "I mean... I could help you with that."

"With what?"

He blushed. "The whole 'not dying a virgin' thing."

"Oh." Was he asking to fuck me?

"I-I mean I'm not like asking to fuck you, o-or anyt-thing."

"Yes you are," I laughed, lacing my fingers back through his. "So Old Man, are you gonna back up that offer?"

This was going so weird. Who asks their best friend for sex, and what best friends really wanna accept the offer?

"I- well... I..."

"Please?" I whispered moving closer to him and examining his face. I slowly trailed my free hand down his side, feeling him shiver under me. "I recall you saying that you're not so bad in bed," I continued in a low voice.

"A-are you sure?"

"Of course I am," I replied seriously.

"There's no going back..."

"Connor, we're literally both going to fucking die. I want this, as long as you do to."

He was silent for a moment, which scared me. "Okay. Get your ass over here."

My eyes widened at the dominance that was suddenly in his voice, but I moved forward and he pulled me into his lap (he was now sitting up). He leaned forward to kiss me, but stopped and pulled back. "If you want to stop at any time during this, tell me okay?"

"Mhm," I hummed as I moved in to capture his (non-existent...) lips in mine. It was our first kiss, and at first we went slow, passionate, but slow. After a while though it got quicker, and more heated. Connor went to flip us over so he was on top, but I stopped him.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes," I said, taking his lips back in mine for a moment. "But do you want to take this to my room?"

"Oh." He nodded, and I stood up, pulling him with me. I led him through the long hallways of the hospital I called home, quickly getting down two floors to where my room was situated.

Now I let him let his dominance take over, and allowed him to push me back onto my bed. He situated himself over me, propping himself on his hands so he was looking down at me, his green eyes darkened and filled with lust, his soft brown hair flopped down over his forehead messily. Fuck he was hot.

He leaned down to kiss me again, moving quickly and slightly sloppily but still full of passion. He licked my bottom lip looking for entry, so I dropped my jaw slightly. His tongue slipped by my lips and began to dance with my own.

I moaned into the kiss, really enjoying the feeling. Not only the feeling of our tongues moving together, but the feeling of Connor's body against mine.

The tightness in my inconveniently denim skirt was getting uncomfortable, but still I wanted more. I bucked my hips up towards Connor's, but was met by air. "Patience," he smirked.

I moaned at the sound of his voice alone. It almost sounded deeper, raspy even. Lust filled.

I opened my eyes to realize Connor had climbed off of me, and his shirt was discarded on the floor. This revealed his toned chest, which was nothing short of breathtaking. I bit my lip as I looked over his form, dragging my eyes over inch of him.

He stopped at his shirt though, much to my disappointment. "Princess," he drawled creeping back towards me. I gasped at the name, feeling myself get impossibly harder. "That skirt looks wonderful on you, but shall we take it off? I'm sure you'll look even better without it."

I nodded quickly, tearing off my shirt as fast as I could go (virgin me realized that could have been my time to tease Connor back after everything was over).

"What's the rush, Princess?"

I groaned at the name, and felt his arms wrap around me and his fingers playing at the edge of my skirt.

Once again his voice lost every ounce of dominance as he looked at me with concerned eyes. "Are you su-"

"Connor," I cut him off softly. "I want this. I want you."

"Let's see what we can do then," he smirked, pulling my skirt down. He gasped when he saw what was under it. So while he was half-dressed in his jeans and everything, I was almost revealed in my rather skimpy pink laced panties. "Fuck," Connor whispered, running his eyes over me.

I smirked, and laid still for a moment later before deciding that Connor's clothing needed to be off to. I slid off my position on the bed and got down in front of him, grabbing the button on his blue jeans. My hands basically shook with anticipation as I slowly undid the button and dragged the zipper down. I moved my hands up to the waist of his jeans and stuck my fingers in them. I looked up at him innocently as I started slowly dragging them down and off of the beautiful man in front of me.

He kicked them the rest of the way when they reached the floor, and examined my face while I stared at him through the thin boxers. I looked up at him. "May I?"

He nodded in response, biting his lip as I began dragging the last article of clothing off of him and down his muscular legs.

My jaw literally dropped as he sprang (love that word here lmaooo) free. He was defiantly huge.

"Like what you see?" I heard his voice come from above me.

"Don't flatter yourself," I replied, but we both knew the answer to that question.

I cautiously moved my hand up to grasp him, almost as if I was afraid of being bitten. Once I had my hand wrapped around him I relaxed quite a bit though. I pumped my hand a couple times, almost experimentally.

After a moment I decided what I was going to do. I kissed his tip before taking him into my mouth as far as I could, causing him to gasp.

Once again I took my time figuring things out. After a moment though I started bobbing my head faster. Little moans tumbled past his lips as I worked away, making me hum around him. That sent vibrations up his shaft, causing more moans.

"F-fuck Princess," he moaned out.

I kept going, trying new things, like paying more attention to different parts of him, moving faster, moving slower, using my tongue differently.

"S-stop," he stuttered.

I came off his dick with a 'pop', looking up at him with concerned eyes. "Is everything okay?"

He nodded quickly. "Yes, very very okay," he rushed. "But, if you want anything out of this deal..."

"Oh," I replied.

"You want that right?" He was clearly talking about penetration. Sex. Making love. Whatever you wish to call it.

"Y-yea," I replied, also tripping over my words. Of course I wanted him, but I was scared.

"Hey," he said, pulling me up off my knees to stand before him. "It'll be okay."

"How bad will it hurt?" I asked with a blush, looking at my bare feet. In my little experience I knew that this was supposed to be painful.

"Not gonna lie," he sighed, hugging me to him. "Yes. It'll hurt a lot at first. But it'll get better and you'll love it, I promise."

I nodded and nuzzled my nose into his neck, breathing in his scent.

"Do you still...?"

I nodded again, and grabbed his hand, pulling him back to my bed. He gently pushed me back down again, climbing over me to kiss me like we had earlier. Only this time my want for friction was met as he bucked his hips down so our erections rubbed together. Mine was still covered by the pink lace though, and it was driving me insane.

Connor ground down on me for a few moments more before starting to trail kisses down my neck and torso, moving towards said underwear. He reached his destination, and took the fabric between his teeth, looking to me one last time for consent. I nodded once, and he slowly dragged the last of my confining clothes off.

I wasn't as big as him, not that it mattered as I was bottoming, but I still blushed and fidgeted under his intense gaze.

"Calm down, Princess. You're beautiful. Every. Single. Part. Of. You." he kissed somewhere on my body with every word.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"Just the truth. You re-" he cut himself off.

"What?"

"Fuck."

"Well that's kinda what I want to happen..."

"Smartass."

"You want my ass, smart or not."

"True."

"But what's wrong?"

He physically facepalmed, then looked at me like the world was going to end. Oh wait.

"Babe?" I asked, the word rolling off my tongue easily.

"We don't have condoms, or lube."

"Well the condom situation... I mean we're gonna die someday anyways."

He rolled his eyes at me, but there was a bit of a smirk pulling at his lips. "What about lube?"

"Spit?"

He sighed. "It's your first time, and this isn't a porno."

Now it was my turn to sigh. "Wait, there's a whole shit load of Aloe Vera down the hall if you're sure we need it."

"Great! Where exactly? And is Lilly here?"

I laughed. "No, Lilly is not here and won't be for a couple days. But four doors down, there's a room that's stalked ceiling high with everything."

"Be right back," he said before walking out completely nude. I managed to keep myself from falling off the bed as I watched him go, and good news: I succeeded.

He came back in a minute, and practically ran back to me. "You're sure you don't wanna have a condom?"

"One, we don't have one. Two, all the ones in the world are probably expired. Three, do you really wanna wait?"

He didn't reply, instead grabbed my legs and gently pushed on them to get me to spread them. I did so as he examined me more, licking his lips and earning a lazy smirk from me. "Okay," he breathed, grabbing the bottle of makeshift lube he grabbed. "Ready?"

"Mhm," I hummed, not trusting my voice. I know, I know. 20 year old virgin having a little freak out just because of sex may be slightly amusing, but I was quite terrified.

Connor squirted some of the clear liquid on to his fingers, slowly moving his hand down and trailing his finger along my inner thigh. He slowly inserted one finger, causing me to gasp and wiggle uncomfortably at the new feeling. It may have hurt for a moment to, but not badly. It just felt odd. He moved it around inside of me until I relaxed around him, and then gave me a look that was asking if I was ready for another. I gave him the okay, and he slowly slid a second to join the first. That was a bit more uncomfortable, but still bearable. He finished stretching me, and even though it hurt towards the end it wasn't the worst.

Now it was time to actually feel something.

Honestly, I know I was overreacting.

"Ready?" Connor asked, once he had prepared himself and was lined up at my entrance. I nodded quickly, already gripping the sheets. He watched my face as he pushed forward, slowly filling me. He stopped after a moment, giving my body time to adjust. "You okay?"

"Yeah."

He began to move forward again, stopping half way as I started to squint my eyes shut in pain. "You still okay?"

"Yes. Just uncomfortable, that's all."

"Can I keep going?" He asked after a moment.

I replied with a 'yes' again, and he moved the rest of the way into me.

Now I was a mess. Tears streamed down my face as my body tried to deny the odd feeling, but Connor was patient. "You're okay, Princess. It'll get better soon," he whispered to me, softly stroking the tears from my face.

He was right, and after a few minutes of pain my muscles finally stopped hating me. The feeling of Connor inside of me was actually beginning to feel amazing. "Move," I said softly. "But go slow, okay? Please?"

He nodded and pressed a kiss to my forehead as he slowly dragged backwards, removing most of himself from me. Carefully he moved back in, and kept doing these slow and careful movements. After a while though, it was starting to feel rather amazing.

"Faster?" I asked hopefully.

Connor chuckled, most likely at the way I had asked, but gratefully accepted the task. He started to snap his hips forward and back with more speed, and it was nothing short of amazing.

My moans started to fill the room as he pounded into me, as his less frequent grunts and moans joined mine.

Connor kept thrusting, gaining speed as he went. "Oh my god Princess, you're so fucking tight."

I moaned again in response, leaning my head back and arching my back as he worked away and made me feel amazing.

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, he hit a spot that made me scream out in pleasure.

"Right there?"

"Y-yes!"

Connor managed to change the angle he was coming from just a little bit, just enough so he was hitting that spot directly with every movement.

"C-con... I... I'm close," I stuttered out, moaning in complete pleasure between every word.

Connor didn't reply, instead he continued to thrust in and out of me, wrapping his fingers around my length to lazily start to jerk me off as he continued to fuck me.

"O-oh my g-god!"

"Cum for me, Princess."

I just nodded. I felt heat pooling in the pit of my stomach as Connor continued his actions. Not long after his request, I painted my own chest white. I was shaking in pleasure when I felt him release inside of me, not stopping his movements as he did so. A while after we both started to calm down he slowly and carefully drew himself out of me, and flopped onto the bed beside me.

I know we should have cleaned ourselves up, but neither of us wanted to move. He pulled me close to him, cuddling his face into my neck and exhaling, relaxed.

"Shouldn't you be getting back to base?" I asked half-asleep about 30 minutes later.

"Yes."

"Are you gonna?"

"Nope."

-

Ok so I was really having fun with this but it sucks cause I got uncomfortable near the ending of it.

And ik Troye tops, but oh

I had a rly cool day today, but I'm too tired to actually tell you. Goodnight

Ttyl

-Sarah

(This also isn't edited clearly, but I'll mix it tomorrow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 650 23
Basically inspired by The Maze Runner and Teen Wolf with WDW, Dylan, Thomas and more as characters. WARNING: This is firstly a made up story featurin...
31.4K 1.5K 25
❝ In the back of my mind You died And I didn't even cry No, not a single tear And I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive.❞ ...
1.3K 14 18
The cover image I found off Google. Follow Y/N's life through the zombie apocalypse. (I made up a couple of scences. this mostly follows the tv sho...
1.6K 74 14
Random Tronnor oneshots. Pretty much all fluff. No schedule, updated whenever I have time and ideas -Em x