Ibiki's daughter

By DreamEater5384

Ibiki Morino lost his only daughter, but luckily, the Tokyo government has located her and is sending her bac... More

1: Who I am
2: A new beginning
3: My Occupation
4: My choice
5: Something I've lost
6: My father's love
7: My final decision
8: My new life
9: My.....stalkers?
10: My appearance
11: My worst nightmare
12: My capture
13: My assassination
14: My true face
15: Homework.....
16: The Uchiha Family
17: Fugaku's heart
18: Research paper
19: My 2nd mission
21: My inner self
22: My worst mistake
23: My desperation
24: My Fate
25: My new family
26: My End or Survival?
WARNING!!!
Happy Ending

20: Uchiha curiosity

1.1K 67 10
By DreamEater5384

Jolin's POV 

It's been two days and one night already, and I've killed seven grown men and kidnapped four more others. Fugaku seems pretty satisfied with my work, and we only have approximately eight more hours before reaching home. 

"Jolin." Fugaku called me up from the front of the group. I heeded to his order and walked beside him. We walked a little ways away from the rest of the team. 

"Yes sir?" 

"Tell me, what connection do you have with my son Sasuke?" He asked. 

Oh the joy. 

"Sir, I am his classmate," I answered stiffly, freaking out and panicking in my head. "Iruka Sensei paired us up as partners, and we are working on a project together." 

Is he going to kill me?! 

"Is Ibiki Morino your biological father?" 

Not the question I expected.....but whatever. 

"Yes sir." 

"Your mother?" 

"Ai Hanee." 

Fugaku continued questioning me about my background, my life, and my current status in Konoha. I answer his questions as best as I can, before he falls silent and just keeps walking. 

Well, that was awkward. 

I slowly started to slink towards the back of the line, waiting for Fugaku to either come kill me or call me back to kill me easily. 

If it wasn't awkward before, it is now. 

After walking for four more hours, Fugaku told us to take a break. 

"Jolin, go watch the prisoners," Fugaku ordered. I complied and stood guard with three other Uchihas. 

The silence is killing meeeeee.....

Nobody moved.

Not even an inch. 

Come on people! Start talking! Making something up! Do something! Do anything!

I mentally screamed at the Uchihas. 

As if on cue, the three turned to stare at me. 

I kept a straight face and looked right back at the nearest Uchiha staring. 

.....which was probably not a good idea because the Uchiha turned out to be  Itachi.

He stared right back, not glaring, but his stare was just as bad. 

Sasuke.....your brother is really scaring right now. At least the younger brother isn't a staring Uchiha. 

Anyways, I couldn't take the staring anymore, so I turned and looked at the boy next to Itachi. 

Let's see..... it's Shisui, Itachi's older cousin. 

He kept his own straight face while staring at me.

.....if it wasn't awkward and silent enough, it most definitely was now. 

Luckily, one of the prisoners fell over. 

"Ugh," the man groaned, trying to right himself. I was about to help him, when Shisui suddenly appeared next to me and held me back. 

"No don't," the Uchiha said, a strange smile on his face. "Just watch him." 

I obeyed and stood back, watching with interest. 

"Hey! Someone help me!" The ninja yelled, trying to sit up properly. Nobody moved and just watched their new "staring-victim."

"Hey--AHCK!" The ninja somehow had managed to knock over one of his friends over as well. All the prisoners were bounded tightly with Chakra ropes, so of course they all would have trouble getting around. 

Ha. Chakra reliant ninjas. 

Even their taijutsu has Chakra enhanced moves. If they can't manage to fight without using Chakra, then there's something wrong with their brains. 

"Hey! Get off of me!" 

"I'm trying!" The two struggled hilariously, and none of us captors were moving to help him. 

It was a funny sight watching them flail around. 

"I SAID, 'GET OFF--!" And next thing he knew, he had accidentally shoved another friend over. 

"You're crushing me!" 

"I'm trying to get off!" 

"Help! Somebody help me!" 

"I can't sit up!" 

"C-can't b-breath...." 

"Hey! Who kicked me!" 

"I'm not trying to!" 

The third person, who was being sort of squashed, slumped his head to the side, crashing into someone else's shoulder. 

"Please be quiet," a sensible ninja pleaded half-heartedly at his friends. No one listened to him, and he leaned back against a tree. 

Another man was knocked and kicked over by another prisoner, and soon a case of rolling and yelling arose from the prisoners. We guards watched in silent amusement at their problems, but of course, Fugaku came by to check on us. 

"Get them untangled," Fugaku threw at us after more than half of the prisoners were stuck in a heap. 

"Yes sir!" Although disappointed that our fun was cut short, we obediently hauled them apart and guarded them silently. 

A few minutes later, we were back on the road towards Konoha. 

This time, I traveled with Itachi and Shisui at the back of the group since we had to keep an eye on the prisoners traveling in the back. 

There's good news and bad news. 

Well, for me. 

The good news is that neither Uchiha were staring or acting hostile. In fact, Shisui is walking around with a nice smile on his face. Sort of carefree, but friendly. 

Itachi is walking like a normal human being. 

The bad news is the prisoners won't shut up! 

"We've been here for days!"

"Where are we going anyways?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Stupid Chakra restraints." 

"AHHHHHHHH!" 

Seriously? He just screamed for no reason.

"Ya know, I've heard that silence is gold," Shisui said to me and Itachi. 

"And duct tape is silver," I responded. Shisui brightened up, and I swear I heard Itachi sigh. 

"You have some? Shisui asked evilly. 

"Nope. Sorry." 

"Nah, it's fine." 

"Hey! We're talking to you!" Some prisoner screeched. 

"I'm busy right now, so can I ignore you some other time?" Itachi asked sarcastically. 

"What....?" They seemed taken back at that.

"You sound better with your mouth closed," Shiusi added. 

"HEY!!!" 

Three hours later......

"I'm hungry!" 

"Me too!" 

"Of course you are," I responded stoically. "We didn't feed you for over two days. What makes you think you won't be?" 

Shisui laughed out loud at my remark, and Itachi cracked a smirk. 

"Good one, Jolin!" 

Half an hour later.....

"Please have the common courtesy to find your patience before I find mine," Itachi said formally to the prisoners who didn't have the decency to shut up.

"Get over here, pipsqueak! I'm going to rip you to shreds!" One guy roared at Itachi. 

"Then please put me into a shredder, I think it will do a better job than you," the Uchiha heir responded, adjusting his long hair. Shisui snorted and tried to cover his laughter. 

"Why you!? Do you know who I am?!" He growled. 

"No why? Have you forgotten?" 

The guy lunged at Itachi, but he was connected to the other prisoners, so he tripped and fell, yanking everyone else down as well. It took us fifteen minutes to straighten everybody up. 

We finally reached Konoha and sent all those prisoners to my father who was waiting for us at the gate. He patted my head and took me to the interrogation building, while Fugaku took his team to Hokage-sama's office to report the mission was completed. 

"Bye, Jolin!" Shisui yelled, waving at me. "I'll see you around!" 

I merely waved and followed my father to his workplace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 642 12
This is a BNHA and Assassination Classroom crossover Fanfic. Nagito Serin wanted to change the world, wanted to do good. But with corrupt heroes and...
14.6K 719 10
A mob attack + a locked door + a bolt of lightning = a very bad day for one little blonde, but there's a silver lining to this cloud ...
2.4K 160 30
Assassination Classroom fanfiction. Kaiko Hidori, a girl who likes fighting and has a weird fascination with guns and knives, is moved from A class t...
124K 4.4K 19
A lonely girl without friends, but with a dream that could change her life forever. What will she do, when her wish becomes true?