Crush

By Queeninnn

Rewrite/Revamp of my 2016 hit book, Crush. All Right Reserved ยฉCopyright 2022 by Publisher, Queeninnnn. All r... More

All Rights Reserved
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
19 II
020
021
022
023
024
025
Michael Banks
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034 (Part I)
034 (Part II)
035
036
037
038
039
40
41
042
043
044
045
046
47
Shanny's Birthday
046
047
048

Fight Night ;)

8.9K 360 65
By Queeninnn

Jace

"Well look who's back!" Ty, the nurse said from the side of Nico's bed. "Wassup Bro, how was your trip? Where my girlfriend?" I smacked my teeth. I don't got time for his shit today. "Nigga you better be talking about Kyla or some shit. And it was good. I needed to get the fuck from round here."

"Nah I'm talking bout Shanny sexy ass." I went to go beat his ass. "MA DON'T LET HIM HIT ME!" He jumped. "Ah ah Jace don't you touch that boy." Shanny's mom came around the corner with a water bottle. I chuckled. "You fuckin' p*ssy." He flipped me off.

"Hey baby! How was your trip?" She hugged me.

"Wassup ma, it was good. Your child got some serious Ostrich issues." I chuckled.

"Wow, She still scared of them? I thought she would be over that by now." She laughed.

"Yea me too, you got my mail?"

"Downstairs on the counter. Where's Shanny?"

"In the bed sleep." I walked downstairs and she followed me. "Sheesh already?" I yawned. "Yeah, we had a long flight. I wish I could be sleep to but I got shit to do." I skimmed through the mail looking for anything from the judge. Nothing.

"Oh your niece was here yesterday and she was upset that you left." Aw shit. "You in trouble sir." I shook my head. "Yeah I know. I'll see her later. Tell Shanny I be back."

"Woah! Hold up!" She ran to my right. "Awwwww!" Is that my little spoiled daughters name on your neck?! How cute! Does that mean you got her to get a tattoo too?!" I chuckled.

"Shit it was her idea!"

I left and went to see my lawyer.
*
I had a meeting with my commercial realtor to look at these two properties and I finished with George a little earlier than I thought I would. I had a little over an hour to meet her so I called Kyla.

"What?"

"Who the hell you talkin' to?" I looked at my phone to make sure I had the right number.

"Yes?"

"Can you meet me with my niece?"

"Yeah, where?" She must be still salty about Nico not wanting to see her ass. "Same place as always."

"Why you can't come closer fuck-" I hung up. I ain't arguin' wit no bitch that ain't mine.
*
I was sitting at the park waiting when I saw Kyla pull up next to me. She got out and helped Amira out of the backseat. I smiled and got out to greet her. "UNCLE JACE!" She hopped out the car and ran to me but then stopped. "Wait I'm mad at you."

"Aww why you mad at me?" I squatted down to her level. Her mom threw her book bag at me. If I didn't stand up and catch it, it would have landed on Amira. "The fuck is wrong wit' you!?" I stopped myself and calmed my nerves. I turned my attention back to my niece. "What's wrong Mimi?"

"You left me and didn't call me, AGAIN!"

"I'm sorry mini me. It wasn't planned it was last minute cause Shanny wasn't feeling good I just wanted her to feel better. We both needed a lil vacation. Next time, I promise I'll bring you with us ok?" She crossed her arms. I tickled her and she burst out laughing. She know Uncle Jace don't do the attitudes.

"Ok?!"

"Ok! Ok! Ok!" She tried to get out of my hold. "Stop it I can't take it hahaaaaa!" I finally stopped. "I love you Uncle Jace! I missed you soooo much!" She jumped on me and hugged me. "I love you too scrub, and I missed you more. You know I wouldn't go nowhere and not bring you back something right?" I put her and her stuff in the car and pulled off.

"You talk to your big headed daddy?" She smiled.

"Yesterday, we colored for a while then I painted his toes when he went to sleep."

"Damn what color?" I laughed.

"Pink of course! Where's Shanny?" I yawned. "At home sleep, where I need to be what you want to eat?"

"Can we go to the movies! Please Please Please!!!" I shook my head. As tired as I was, I know I owe it to her. "Aight, but look we gonna go tonight. Cause if we go now, uncle jace gon be in there sleepin ok?" I looked in my rear view at her. She nodded. "Yay! Ok! And one more thing. Can we go to Toys R Us?! I need things." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah? What you need mini me?" We spent the whole 15 minute ride to the property going back and forth about what she wanted from Toys R Us. She wants another Barbie house but I think she should fuck with the Ninja Turtles. "Ninja Turtles are stupid and it's for boys!" I gasped. "Ninja Turtles is the shit! You just hurt my feelings you can't have my last name and not like Ninja Turtles!" I parked at the property and helped her out the car, with her Bratz doll of course. She take that damn thing everywhere.

"Where are we?" She held my hand. "Uhhh, at a place I might buy."

"Buy for what you can't live here." I chuckled. "Not to live in, to open my new barbershop." She gasped. "Omg! A hair salon?! That's so perfect!"

"Not a hair salon, a barbershop Mimi. Two different things."

"Ugh for boys only! Why not make it both!" She frowned. I shook my head. "We'll see Mimi." I walked inside the building and my realtor was walking around on the phone.

"Hey, Mr. Davis. Hi little one." She smiled and shook my hand. "Wassup Camille."

"Hi." Amira said before she ran off. "So this is one of the three properties I found. This is the biggest of the three. Kinda big for a barbershop but maybe you'll need the space. Let me show you around."

Gio

"BITCH IS THAT A TATTOO?!" I snatched Shanny's hand up. "OMG YOU GOT JACES NAME ON YOU!?" I screamed. "Kia look!!" I pulled Shanny all the way to the other side of the store by her hand. "My bitch is whipped. It's so cute." I smiled. She smacked my teeth. "I am not d*ck whipped!"

"Yes you are! Your ass needs to be damn near sedated get a needle from the doctor and you got a damn tattoo and its yo' mans name! You's in loveeee!" I chuckled. "Yes I am problem?"

"Andddd you whipped from that d*ck! Got your ass sprung!" She rolled her eyes "Shut up bitch."

"That is so cute Shan. I'm glad you finally happy!" We all high fived. "Yes, you deserve it." We walked into the movies and Shanny opened the door. "Oop, excuse me bad bitches first." I pushed Shanny out the way and me and Kia burst out laughing. "Bitch fuck you, tooth pick built ass." She pushed me back and I flipped my hair. "Proud of it baby!"

"Ok, the Queen is gonna go get us some seats! Bring me some nachos, a slurpee and some skittles thanks." I walked towards theater 12 and stopped when I saw this fucking bitch Nikki at the concession stand. Oh.Shit. "Shanny!!!" I ran back in my 5 1/2 inch heels to the line her and Kia was in. "Bitch!!" I shook her. "Look!!!" I pointed in the direction Nikki was. "Oh let's go handle this bitch right now!" Kia said and started taking off her earrings.

"Bingo!" Shanny handed me her purse and started to walk over there. Y'all know we followed!

"Bitch!" Shanny lunged at her and started beating her ass!! I knew my girl Shanny was gonna tear that ass up when she saw Nikki on the streets. Nikki been talking shit! Nikki was up against the wall trying to hold her head down and Shanny was upper cutting her ass!

"Get that bitch Shanny!!" Kia yelled. Nikki pushed her back and she started kicking and shit. Shanny slung her to the ground and held her hair, punching in her face. "Didn't I tell you I was gon fuck you up!" Shanny kneed her in the face and went back to punching her. I noticed Nikki's two friends tying their hair up. I snatched my heel off and waved It in the air.

"Please jump in! Please do it!" Kia said walking towards them. "Yes I'm begging you" I followed up & dropped my shoe and pulled my taser from my purse.

"Ouch!" Nikki bit Shanny's leg and she fell on top of Jungle Book movie billboard. Nikki got up and tried to get on top of her but Shanny kicked her. Kia went and quickly helped my girl up, and she was back to whoppin' ass.

Nikki's shit was busted the fuck up. Shanny went back swinging and Nikki ended up against the wall again. She was hitting Shanny's body but Shanny was hitting her in the head.

Nikki got a hold of Shanny's hair and wouldn't let go. "Ahh! Let my hair go bitch!" Shanny grabbed hers.

"Let mine go first! Nikki tried to kick but Shanny moved and slung her to the floor, this time she fell and landed on top of her since Nikki still had a good hold on her hair. I looked around and it was only a little bit of people around cause we were in the theater area. Everybody was either in a theater watching their movie or out at the concession stands.

Shanny sat on top of her beating her damn face in nonstop. Nikki been testing her for so long, I knew this day was gonna come and I enjoyed every moment of it. "Come on Nik!" One of her friends said and me and Kia snapped in her direction at the same time.

"Bitch get off my hair!!" Shanny said each word with a punch. Next thing I know I heard a whistle. Security. Shit! "Come on Shan let's go!" I tried to get her up but she wouldn't stop for shit. She was going in on Nikki ass and Nikki still had her hair punching her in the side of her head. I felt myself being lifted off the ground. "What the fuck!?" One of the security guards grabbed me and carried me away and one had Kia. The other ones was trying to break up the fight.

"Bitch put me the fuck down! Who the fuck are you!?" I dropped all my shit and tazed his ass! He dropped me and he dropped to the floor. "Ahh shit!!" I went and tazed the one that had Kia too, fuck that. When we got back, four security guards was holding Shanny back and a two was holding Nikki back. Shanny was spazzing! You could hear both from all the way outside cursing each other out which drew a huge crowd.

The sound of police sirens made me and Kia look at each other. Fuck. Shanny finally calmed down. The security was standing in front of her still so we couldn't get over there. Nikki was still having a damn nervous break down on her side screaming and yelling like a idiot. The police came through the door and next thing I know I'm on the ground face down in handcuffs.

So is Kia. I looked back and saw the security I tased talking to the police. P*ssy snitch bitch. "You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to a-"

"Attorney blah blah blah I heard this shit before I know my shit." I said pissed off.

I looked up and saw the other officers walking towards where the fight was. Nikki was sitting down on a bench on one side of the building and Shanny was sitting on the far other side. All the security walked over to the police. "Here you go." The security handed Nikki her purse and Shanny hers. Shanny sat there shaking, pissed off while Nikki was rummaging through her purse.

I looked over at Kia. She was sitting against the wall in handcuffs. "Bitch! Imma kill you!!" I looked back at saw a bloody Nikki running towards Shanny with a pocket knife. Shanny got up and was ready for her ass. Ready for round 2, like this crazy bitch Shanny ain't give a damn about the knife. "Come on then bitch do it!" The police tackled Nikki to the ground and put her in handcuffs. Shanny walked over and kicked her in the face as hard as she could.

Next thing you know Shanny was against the wall in handcuffs too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
269K 5.4K 31
๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 8 ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ...
2.9K 179 27
Finished. Sะฝyna'ั• Love Recenั‚ly Naะผed Sweeั‚ Love. Tะฝฮนั• Booฤธ Iั• More Aะฒoฯ…ั‚ Sะฝyna Bฯ…ั‚ Wฮนั‚ะฝ Oั‚ะฝerั• POV. READ ! READ ! READ ! Having Enemies Is Not Good...