Top Class (On Top Sequel)

By wintergirl08

Everyone has grown up and are leading their own lives. While our favorite character's from On Top are learnin... More

Trailer
{Prologue} A Winter Wedding
{Prologue} Ivy
{Prologue} Easter Brunch
{Prologue} Too Far
{Prologue} Catch Up
{Prologue} Green Paint
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27-(Austria)
Chapter 28-(Austria)
Chapter 29- (Paris)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Part One)
Chapter 35 (Part Two)
Chapter 35 (Part Three)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 2

322 12 0
By wintergirl08

*Lucy POV*

"So are you going to tell me what's been bothering you or will I have to wait for water works?" Jade asked as we walked out of first period English Literature. I was checking my schedule for second period as she asked the question and was just wondering whether or not I had anything due for History when it struck me that she was asking me. I turned to look at her and saw that she had her normal blank stare on her face that only I could see under.

She was concerned.

We started up the stairs one at a time while I started to think up what to say.

"No I'm alright. Just tired I guess." I started. Of course, Jade saw through my bullshit and made a noise making me chuckle.

"Okay fine I'm nervous about the new girl coming in at dance." This made Jade's facial expression change a smidge which for Jade meant she was very surprised.

"You have got to be kidding me. You're scared of the French girl coming in? Think she's going to out rank you?" I shrugged, looking back down at the ground.

"I'm sixteen dude which means I have only two years left until I have to look for a company to dance with. I'm not ready now and if I don't stay on top of the class I won't be ready in two years." I replied. Jade shrugged.

"There's a way to fix your problem." Jade said happily. I gave her a look before laughing, realizing what she meant.

"No Jade I am not killing my opponents." I replied through a laugh.

"Who said you had to kill them? I know many ways of getting rid of people without actually killing them." Jade said innocently as she looked up at me. I reached up and petted her on the head before we turned into our locker hallway.

It was here where we met a buzzed Alice. When she saw us she came racing over to us, her brown hair flying.

"Where were you during homeroom?" She asked the pair of us quickly. Jade opened her mouth but Alice continued.

"Oh never mind. Did you guys hear the news about Alex? Immediately I felt Jade deflate. She hated boy talk."

"No Alice what about Alex?" I felt Jade's eyes burn into me, obviously annoyed that I was asking for more "boy talk".

"He broke up with Dani! And now all the girls are gushing over him again. I even saw Pauline try and talk to him but she failed... miserably. I actually feel a little sad for her. Anyway Jade I thought you should know that Ben is talking to Cici again." I turned to Jade and saw her tightening her jaw.

"When is he going to get it through his thick skull that Cici is way out of his limits and is the princess of Barbie land?" Jade commented. I chuckled.

"I think that's just it, Jade. Ben loves challenges." Alice laughed at this and at Jade's reaction of rolling her eyes.

The next few classes were spent in a slow roll in which Jade sat in the back drawing skulls on all her assignments, Alice sat doing homework from last night's class and I sat trying my best to not fall asleep and not think of the new French ballet dancer coming in.

She was French which obviously meant she was trained in the French style which is different from us right? Yeah of course. She will be behind us and that means I'll be first and that is all I want. I sat during almost all my classes saying this over and over again in my head trying to comfort myself but just like my pencil, hitting the desk a mile a minute, my heart was going just as fast with anticipation.

When Lunch came around I was more than pleased to get my lunch card out and step in the long line. Jade, who knew I would let her cut in front of me, took her sweet time so that by the time she showed up the line had tripled.

"You must feel like such a Queen, being able to cut this many people." I told her as I looked at the crowd behind us. She turned her eyes to everyone behind us and chuckled softly.

"I think I'm supposed to be calling them peasants right now or something along those lines." Jade replied. I smirked at her lack of caring for such remarks.

We continued down the line for a few minutes before I started to notice something about the long line that confused me. It was starting to move and as the shift of the line came closer I realized everyone was parting like the red sea for a person. As this person's hair came into view I knew exactly who it was.

Walking through everyone like she gave no fuck over who was there was a short girl with dyed purple hair and elaborated dark eye makeup. On tumblr I think they called these styled girls "Pastel Goths". Either way, this girl came through the line, putting Jade's simple cutting of said line go to shame. She finally stopped in front of us and it was then that I noticed that she was clutching a paper in her hand tightly and her face was red from anger.

Aria.

The youngest of Cody and Sara's kids, she was the mix child of the pair. She had some Girlly characteristics of Sara and some darker sides of Cody. She was the niece that Elle felt most confused about and Jade's favorite cousin.

She was also a year younger then Jade but she was part of our group all the same.

Without saying a word she thrust the paper in Jade's hand and waited silently while Jade read through it. When she finally looked up Jade's mouth was in a straight line.

"Fire." Aria nodded while I looked around confused.

"Wait, Fire? What fire?" I asked. Jade sighed, obviously not wanting to explain what was happening. But Aria opened her mouth.

"We had poetry week this week and I was supposed to write whatever I wanted so I gave her one of my lighter poems and look what she gave me!" Aria pointed out, showing me the paper titled: Hell is Your Fury.

It had a red D scribbled across it with the note:

Way to dark for this class. Please revise for the spring concert read through.

I looked up and saw Aria rolling on her feet back and forth in annoyance. At this point the line had moved on but we did not move with it. The people behind us kept pointing for us to keep going but we ignored them.

"I'm sorry Aria. I guess some people don't understand the depth of your poetry like we do." I started. I then turned to Jade. "But that still does not answer what do you mean by fire?" I asked pointedly at Jade.

At this moment a freshmen behind us made a noise.

"Hey can you guys move or something?" Jade's eyes flickered dangerously at him making him step back but unfortunately for his friend; he did not see Jade and kept pestering us to move.

"Come on, I'm hungry. Make your friend sob somewhere else."

Like clockwork both Aria and Jade fixed each other with a look before turning on the boys at once and walked over to them right to their faces.

"What was that?" Aria asked sweetly. She stood in front of the first boy while Jade stood glaring, not moving, right in front of the stupid boy who had talked shit.

The boy who was sadly shorter then Jade and now obviously cornered between two scary Goth girls, one of which looked like she would shank him if he said one more stupid thing, stupidly decided to not stand down.

"You two don't scare me. You're girls." I walked up to Jade and saw that she had a scary smile on her face now.

She was not staring at the boy anymore but rather behind the boy.

"What about them?" Aria asked sweetly, mentioning behind the line. The two boys turned to face the troublemakers themselves:
Ben and Sam.

The stupid boy turned to face the twins, and stood facing Ben who winked down at him.

"Boo bitch."

By this point the rest of the lunch line had skipped us and the lunch lady was walking up to us, sensing a fight about start.

Sam looked out and saw her coming and elbowed Ben.

"Deloris is coming." Ben looked back at the stupid boy who now realized he was way over his head.

"Okay so let's puts some rules down before we next see each other. 1) Next time they hold up the line just walk around them and 2) You touch them my brother and I will find you. Okay Baby boy?" Ben asked, placing a hand on stupid boy's shoulder. The kid nodded and disappeared with his friend just in time for the lunch lady to come up to us.

"What are you kids doing holding up the lunch line?" She asked as she looked over at us, finally resting her eyes on the twins.

"Oh God it's you two." She muttered. This seemed to brighten Ben and Sam's day. They both struck a pose before walking up to her.

"Hey Deloris."

"Hey Babe. How's monitoring the lunch room?" The twins asked her as they passed. The old lady kept her arms crossed and tried her best to hold back a smile.

"Just stop causing trouble while you both are in here please! Makes my job so much easier." Ben winked at her before following us down the lunch line.

"So why did we threaten those two freshmen?" Sam asked us as we headed through the line.

"The called me a cry baby and pissed off Jade." Aria replied simply.

"Why were you crying?" Ben asked. Aria then went off on how it's not fair that her poem was failed by the teacher.

"So we have decided to set the classroom on fire. Or something on fire." Jade finished. I turned to Jade in exasperation.

"Oh God. That's what you meant by fire?" Jade nodded.

"Come on Lucy get with the program. When Jade says fire it obviously means she's going to roast something." Sam said jokingly behind me. I turned to him and smirked before grabbing my lunch.

When school was over, the three of us piled into Alice's silver BMW and went off to dance.

"So why were you late again?" Alice asked, now finally calmed down.

"My brother acted like my brother." Jade said simply. I laughed and tugged on the plaid shirt.

"We decided to stop at McDonalds and then Jade gave me a Goth makeover."

"For the hundredth time you are not Goth! You are just on the darker scale." Jade snapped back. Alice laughed.

"Sure thing Jade. Not Goth Got it." Jade flicked up the bird in Alice's back mirror before falling back on the seat.

"Well I like the new outfit Lucy. Very "Jade family"." Alice continued. I smiled.

"I think I may keep Ben's shirt. It's comfy." Jade made a noise in the back.

"My brother has deeper ties to fashion then a 12 year old girl. There is no way you will be able to keep that shirt." Both Alice and I laughed at this.

"Oh so he's going to show up at my house in the middle of the night if I don't give it back to you?" I asked. Jade nodded. Alice smiled.

"Attractive guy showing up in your room at night? I'd say that's a bonus." Jade's draw dropped while Alice and I high fived each other and then busted out laughing.

"Mental note to never let you in my house again." Jade said in a monotone. I turned back to her and gave her a look.

"Good luck making that happen. Your mom and my mom basically joined our two houses together. Your house is my house just like my house is yours. You know the rules. Oh and that reminds me, you have to come over after rehearsal tonight. Daniel is coming home next week and we still didn't clean up his room after our last horror film show down." Jade shrugged.

"Do with me as you will." She said in her normal tone. Alice looked up at her from the back mirror and grinned.

"Out of context that would sound so dirty, Jade."

And that is how we showed up to dance with both Alice and myself laughing following a stark red Jade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 52 23
Ever wondered how a fan fiction would be with all those stupid fan fiction moments combined? Hi. I am Amber Winters. I am an eighteen year old girl s...
9.8K 1K 40
"Okay you know what ! Lucy , you're not going to summer school ! " Mom said . "Yessssss !" I shouted . "Instead you'll be going with your brother , t...
425 7 28
It's the beginning of senior year, new chances, new goals and first love. This is a story of an unexpected love and a complicated situation, as Emma...
75.1K 2K 36
When most people hear of the word Ballet, or Ballerina, they think of a girl in a pretty pink tutu turning around in circles. I'm not saying they are...