It Started With A Video

Autorstwa shcookies100

Dylan Jackson spotted a girl on the street while he was vlogging. All he wanted to know is who was this girl... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 11

169 6 0
Autorstwa shcookies100

"I really like this house..." I gushed as I looked at the house.

"But let's go inside and see what's inside first before we agree to the house." Dylan said and I nodded and he took my hand and we went inside.

"I really like how open this house is." I said as we walked into the house.

"Not many people have seen this house because it's one of the newest houses." Courtney our tour guide said.

"How many rooms?" Dylan asked.

"5 rooms in this house and 4.5 bathrooms." Courtney said.

"That's a lot of rooms..." I said and she nodded.

"Everyone loves the house but people want families in this house not a huge bachelor pad." Courtney said as we walked to the kitchen.

"I love this kitchen!" I said as I walked over the counters.

"We would have a master, study, gaming, and then 2 extra rooms." Dylan said and I smiled.

"I think this is the house, out of all the houses we've seen I love this the most." I said and Dylan nodded in agreement.

"Do you want the house?" Courtney asked.
-=+=-
"We're gonna be engaged for 2 more years..." I said with a sigh and he kissed the top of my head.

"It's fine, you're worth the wait." Dylan said and I smiled and kissed him.

"How did I get so lucky? Like how?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I think I got luckier with the girl in my opinion." Dylan said and I pecked his lips.

"I'm gonna go now, I have to study for my final that might demolish my grade if I don't do well on it." I said as I got up from the couch.

"Okay, do you want me to bring some food over?" Dylan asked.

"Sure, food will be a nice break for me and it'll remind me to eat." I said and he smiled then kissed me and hugged me.

"I'll come over in a bit, so study hard and don't stress." Dylan said.

"I'll try not to stress but I'll study hard, see you in a bit." I said then left the house and sighed.
-=+=-
"One, two, three, one, two, three." Dylan said as he guided me around the room.

"I'm gonna spin you now, you ready?" Dylan asked and I nodded and he spinned me.

"Ahh!" I said as he brought me back towards him and I smiled.

"Ready?" Dylan asked me and then he dipped me and pulled me back up and kissed me.

"That was so much fun." I said as he turned off the music and he hugged me.

"You're a good dancer, babe." Dylan said to me and I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"I just followed what you were doing and where you were going. So I think you're the good dancer." I said and he smiled.

"I've been dancing for years now, I have to dance because of all the music videos." Dylan said and I nodded and he took my hand.

"Oh, I should turn off my camera." I said as I grabbed my camera and turned it off.

"I have to tell you something..." Dylan said as he sat me down on my couch.

"What's up?" I asked him as I grabbed my water bottle.

"I'm going on tour with Jackson and Grant..." Dylan said and I sighed and took a sip of my water.

"For how long?" I asked him.

"It's a worldwide tour so I'll be gone for a year or so." Dylan said.

"Has Grant told Kenzie?" I asked.

"Yeah, she didn't take it too well..." Dylan said.

"Of course she wouldn't take it well! She's pregnant and engaged to him, he might miss his child's birth because he's in Asia or Europe." I said almost balling my eyes out.

I'm upset because we're not gonna spend our time engaged with each other and also I'm gonna be the one planning the wedding while he just hangs out and tours the whole world.

"Nicole..." Dylan mumbled.

"Just go, I don't even care right now." I said as I got up from the couch and he grabbed my wrist.

"Nicole, I don't see why you're so upset." Dylan said to me.

"You know why I'm so upset? I'm upset because I'm gonna be the one planning the wedding while I'm still in college studying! I'm gonna be apart from my fiancé for the whole time were engaged, and also because your gonna be touring the whole world while doing that." I said then yanked my wrist away.

"You know what I don't even care anymore, go on that tour." I said then walked to my room and slammed the door and locked it.

"Nicole! Nicole!" Dylan said as he knocked on the door.

"Go away." I said trying not to cry.

"I'm not leaving until you open this door." Dylan said.

"Then you'll be out there all night." I said to him and he sighed.
-=+=-
KATE'S POV-
"You okay Kenz?" Nicole asked her as I sipped my tea.

"I'm just upset that Grant's picking being on tour over seeing the birth of his child." Kenzie said then started to cry.

"Why am I crying?" Kenzie asked as she wiped her tears.

"How are you holding up with this, Nicole?" I asked her.

"I'm upset too... I just wish that they weren't touring right now. I wish they did it like in a few years. Not right now..." Nicole said to us and we both nodded in agreement. 

"Kenz!" I heard Grant's voice call out.

"I'm up here with the girls!" Kenzie called out as she rubbed her belly.

"Hey..." Grant said as he climbed up the stairs to the loft.

"What is it now?" Kenzie asked him.

"I'm gonna head to the bar with the boys tonight so don't wait for me." Grant said.

"You're kidding right? You're leaving your pregnant wife at home to go drinking with your friends?" I asked him.

"No you're not, your gonna miss the birth of your child anyways so at least be with the mom while she's pregnant." Nicole said then got up and I followed.

"The guys are waiting for me downstairs right now." Grant said.

"We'll take care of that, stay here with your fiancé and take care of her." I said and Nicole and I went downstairs.

"You guys aren't going to the bar." Nicole said as she opened the door.

"Why the hell not?" Jackson asked.

"Shouldn't you spend time with your girlfriend and fiancé before the tour instead of going out drinking? You have time for that on tour." I said.

They aren't gonna get away with the tour that easy.

A/N:
Hey guys! Thank you so much for being patient with me and waiting for this chapter. I've been very busy lately and haven't had any time to write. But I get out of school on the 20th so I'll have more time to write. I've just been studying for finals and all that so I've been busy. But thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Happy Reading! <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

184K 6.4K 93
[book better than summary] dylan o'brien & selena gomez first met when selena guest starred on Teen Wolf as stiles' love interest for the new season...
9.7K 278 47
Nicole's a small YouTuber from Kansas gaining fans fast. She knows who the YouTubers Sam and Colby are. What happens when she goes to California and...
4.9M 56.6K 33
Nicole, a.k.a skinny legs or virgin pants, was never really into Lucas Anderson. The guy who scored with every girl, every girl loving him while he j...
567 0 23
Briar Madison If someone asked you to point out the sweetest person you knew, anyone would point in the direction of Briar, but what people don't kno...