♔The One ( Monsta X )

By drkhrt

"Don't you think that he likes you?" "Who? That weirdo? Dream on oppa." I rolled my eye. "Oh, come on Nahyun... More

↯Introduction↯
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not An Update!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

1.1K 35 2
By drkhrt

♞ Kihyun's pov ♞

I find Nahyun being moody today. She even shout at her member and Woojun too. She must be stress a lot since her member put a lot of pressure on her yesterday just because of the 'crushy' thing.

Me, as her oppa understand her since she's my only little baby sister. Noona already got married pass 2 years and had a baby with her beloved husband which is my brother-in-law.

She's still a fetus to me and precious. I won't let people hurt her heart when people ask her out for a date.

Nahyun always went out early every Sunday to spent her days alone in the street or at the cafe for a whole day by her own self.

Lately, I saw a boy who always sit in front if her and smile at her eventho Nahyun didn't smile or didn't really answer him back. I can see that Nahyun protect herself without my help.

When I woke up today Changkyun told me about Nahyun waking up early and went out without saying anything. I can see that the maknae also worry like the others too.

"Don't worry guys. Na always went out early every Sunday to spent her time by her own self. It's her routine to enjoy by her own self every Sunday."I just went to the kitchen and drink some juice that Nahyun made early in the morning.

They are freaking out so much. How can noona forget about Nahyun's Sunday routine? She must be busy with her own family.

♚ Changkyun's pov ♚

I tell hyung about Nahyun went out early in the morning today but he just shrug it off and said it's her routine. I just can't believe that she ignored me early in the morning like we used to do when we're at school.

We never talk like a normal teenage like laugh, smile or even a small chat. We did had a small chat but that was when Yugyeom sunbaenim talk with her. Few days ago.

I walk to Kihyun hyung's room and tell him that I wanted to take a walk and he tell to hyunwoo hyung.

I just walk out of Kihyun hyung's house with my wallet and my bag full of my needs without wearing my mask and cap. Since I've known as an artist, my manager always nag at me since I didn't really listen to him.

I look at my watch it's 11.53am I just walk to the cafe nearby and order a drink and some dessert to eat since I didn't eat my breakfast.

I wait for my foods and drink came while playing games in my tablet.

After a while in the cafe, it's already 1.24pm without paying any attention to people but to my games and phone.

I turn to my right and saw a familiar girl with a tall blonde boy in front of her. But then my hyungs came with Lucky Stars noona came with them and make some orders while my hyungs taking their seats beside me.

"Hyung, isn't that Na?"I point at the familiar girl but then a group of guys came to their place.

"Sanha-ah!"They call him.

"Oh? Hyung!"I saw the boy wave cutely and smile widely at them.

"Do you know who is he hyung?"I ask Kihyun hyung who sit beside me.

"Kinda but I didn't know what's his name is. Nahyun never talk about boys or mention their names either."Kihyun hyung shrug it off but then he walk to them.

"Nahyun, why didn't you tell me that you went for a walk?"Kihyun hyung went to herm

"I'm sorry, oppa but give me time alone."She sigh heavily.

"Are you sure, princess? Changkyun told me that you woke up early today and you didn't say anything that you went for a walk?"My heart beat fast afraid that she'll mad at me.

"I told you that I need time alone."She bite her bottom lip.

"I'm sorry boys. I didn't say hello to you boys."Kihyun hyung bow at them and they gladly bow back happily at hyung.

"Anyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, Astro imnida."They bow.

"Anyeong. Yoo Kihyun Monsta X and Yoo Nahyun's oppa imnida."Hyung smile.

"You sure that you're okay?"Kihyun hyung sure does love his sister but sometimes he annoys her.

"Arasso. Have a good time princess. Come back before 10pm."He kiss her hair.

"She just need time. Don't worry."Kihyun hyung tap my thigh softly.

"Who are they?"I ask again.

"The boys? They are Astro a new rookie but one of the member are our sunbae. His name is Moonbin. He debut early than us and he's a bestfriend of Jung Chanwoo, Ikon. And all of them are actor before become a singers."Kihyun hyung explain. I just nod understand.

"Can't they just leave Nahyun alone? If I'm at their place I won't go there."I saw all the noona and Woojun when at Nahyun's place.

"They'll sit at their place back later."Kihyun hyung shrug and sip his drink happily.

"Yeah, we should just drink and eat our dessert before something else happen."I drink my strawberry yogurt drink.

There's one person that I didn't mention and it's Yugyeom. He have been sitting at the other side of the cafe with his member almost an hour now before my members and Lucky Star noona came.

♘ Kim Yugyeom ♘

It hurts me when Nahyun hang out with the new rookie group. I just felt it's not fair for me because she's hanging out with other guys. Well, we doesn't have any special relationship anymore but I do still love her.

I was being forced for signing the contract that JYP-nim made for me and Yerin. I do wanted to explain to her but they took my phone away before I know what will happen and they even force me to read out the scripted confession in the news with a fake date.

"Aren't you going to confess about the past, maknae?"Jinyoung hyung ask make all of us stare at him.

"What? I'm just asking the truth."He sip his drink all the hyung shrug and eat their foods.

"Plus, it's the truth that Gyeom didn't cheat on Na."Mark hyung shrug his shoulder.

I frown.

How could I even have her back? She doesn't believe me anymore and she even push people around her away too. I sigh.

"Be strong, maknae. We know you can."All the hyung tap my back. I just smile weakly.

★ Moon Bin's pov ★

Finally I can sit with Nahyun! Aww my dreams do come true. We greet Kihyun sunbaenim and keep our mouth shut. Nahyun sure is pretty and cold but she's totally my type.

"Nahyun.."Woojun my classmate called her.

"Can't you just give me time alone Jung Woojun?! I don't need your company. You guys too unni deul."She sure is annoyed then buried her face in her arms.

All of us keep our mouth shuts even MJ hyung afraid to open up his mouth but then Sanha try to make her happy.

"Na-ah, let's go fun with us."Sanha shake her arm.

"To where?"She peek through her arms. Aww so cute.

"To watch us practice."He said again with a smile and all of start to smile too but then I saw her lip curve into a smile. She look so cute and sweet when she start to smile.

How can a cold type girl can be such a cutie? Gosh. I like her aleady. I smile

"Let's go."She put her poker face on back. Aww sooo cool. Gosh I'm so lucky that I choose her as my bias since before they debut. She's killing me.

We get up and the other half of our member are waiting for us at the door. The other thing that make my smile fade is I saw Yugyeom sunbae sitting few tables behind Monsta x sunbaenim.

Luckily me, Jinwoo hyung and Sanha are around Nahyun. Jinwoo hyung saw her stop.

"Na-ah, kaja."Jinwoo hyung put his hands on her shoulder and push her from behind when we walk pass by Monsta x sunbae, Lucky Star dunbae and Got7 sunbae, we bow at them before we walk out from the cafe.

We walk out happily from the cafe me and Jinjin hyung walk beside her but then she look like she wanted to do something.

After for a while we get inside our van, we walk out fron our van and have fun while having a short trip to our company.

"You're so cute." She pinch Jinjin hyung's cheeks.

"You're cute too Na-ah."Jinjin hyung pinch her cheek back. I pout. I wanna get a pinch from my bias too.

"How can you say Jinwoo hyung is cute while you never said I'm cute."Sanha pout. That evil maknae always want a attention from Nahyun.

"Dear Mr Tall guy, just because you're tall. Doesn't mean that I will like you and call you cute don't ever think of it because I won't say you're cute because I like an oppa. And you're not an 'oppa' to me because we're on the same age."She rolled my eye. Aww, I'm so lucky that I'm 2 years older than you. I smile.

"If I was born to be an oppa will you call me oppa?"He ask again. Tsk. Never give huh, maknae.

"Maybe."She shrug. Sanha frown make all of us laugh silently at him. Pity you, maknae.

"Na-ah, let's eat ice cream before we get to the company."I call her and hold her hand while smiling.

This feel better. We swing our hands back and forth. Like we're in a happy mood. I could saw a smile form on Nahyun's lips.

I hope she will remember this day.

We talk about Her past and we share about our past together.

"I need to go now."She stop in front of us with a smile.

"But..it's still 5 in the evening."All of us frown, she smile.

"Aww~you guys are soo cuteee~"She squeling alone and hug us in a group hug.

"You too Mr Tall guy."He smile widely and make a weird laugh which made all of us laugh too.

"You know what, Nahyun."Sanha ask which make all of us look at her.

"What?"

"It's fun having a walk with you. I hope we can see you smile like that again."We smile and cheer happily and she chuckle.

"It sure is, Sanha but I think you'll be more happy if I say that you're being a nice friend to me and proof that a same age friend aren't that bad."Dhe smile and walk near the bike when the bike came.

"You're going already?"All of us pout.

"Of course. I'm going I'm bot going to stay."She rolled my eye sarcasticly. Make me cracked into a smile.

"Where to?"Sanha ask but all of us are panic.

"Where? I don't know yet but I'll make sure I'm going to school tomorrow."She made a brofist with her bike buddy.

"Thanks babe."She put on her leather jacket and her friend get on his own bike.

"Your boyfriend?"I frown with my sad eye.

She chuckle and shook her head.

"Bike buddy oppa. I just love to call him bro or babe that's all."Shit. Those hair. Don't do this to me Na. You're so hot.

We bid her a goodbye and I even got her number. Well, nobody knows how I got her number when Sanha doesn't even have her number.

I got my ways to have her number.

We get inside our company and start practicing our dance and have a little fun before get to our dorm.

Like our daily routine which is random dance or dance to BTS sunbae's songs and dances.

At the night before I went to sleep I went to check Nahyun before she went to her bed.

Kakaotalk

Binnie : Hi, Na. Did you come back home safely? If you are, I hope you can show your smile just for me tomorrow okay?

NaYoo : Who the fxck are you? Where did you got my number jerk.

Aww. She's so careful about herself.

Binnie : It's Moon Bin. Smile okay? You look beautiful when you smile.

NaYoo : Oh, it's you oppa. What should I save your name in my contact?
S

uddenly something get inside my head and I wuickly type it on my phone.

Binnie : How about 'My sexy cat'.

NaYoo : You're not drunk are you?

Binnie : Nope, I'm not at all. I'm happy that you still texting me back ;)

NaYoo : Yea yea whatever i'm going now.

Let's tease her a little bit.

Binnie : Are you going to visit me? *blinking eye cutely*

NaYoo : I'm not visiting anyone, binnie. I wanna take a bath and go to sleep since tomorrow we have school.

Binnie :*pout* I thought you miss me..and I already buy snacks for you..*frown*

But it's true I buy her snack before we went home just now.

NaYoo : We still can meet each other tomorrow at school aren't we?

My eyes shining when she said that and I can't stop smiling.

Binnie : Jinjja? We can meet each other and lunch together?*sparkling eyes*

NaYoo : I never know that you guys are that dumb.*facepalm*

Binnie : Arasso. Meet you tomorrow cutie Na. I missed you already!

NaYoo : Algesso oppa. See you tomorrow. Can you pick me up tomorrow? Just both of us.

"Assa!"I cheer with my fist in the air. Dongmin hyung look at me weirdly. I just smile at him

Binnie : Of course, Na. Meet you tomorrow, Na.

I can't believe she says that to me. I'm not dreaming right? Oh, god I can't believe I'm going to school with my bias.

Can't wait for tomorrow. I better get sleep now.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I just make another side the same days as chapter 10 so, please do wait for another chapter too! Moonbin, Changkyun or Kihyun who will drive her to school? Next chapter coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
123K 6K 25
-sneakpeak- "Excuse me..." Hnnn... I groaned when I heard a voice. I opened my eyes and saw ... Hmm.. I closed my eyes and stood up I felt something...
7.3K 239 12
- This situation is getting more and more familiar. You, me and a wall, he says before putting his hands on each side of my head. We stare at each o...
259 1 18
Two people who are completely known for their groups become familiar with each other under a certain situation. A situation that cannot be predicted...