If only it was an Illusion!

By Aafrynn

"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion... More

If Only It was an Illusion !
Chapter 1 : Start
Chapter 2: Comforting the discomfort
Chapter 3 : Personal or Professional?
Chapter 4 : Everything Good
Chapter 5 : Fate and Co incidence.
Chapter 6 : Loosening the knots
Chapter 7 : Seduction Game Strong !
Chapter 8 : Pallapora town
Chapter 9 : Party Party Party!
Chapter 10 : Not the girlfriend!
Chapter 11 : Picture cross
Chapter 12 : Shoot!
Chapter 14 : garage?
Chapter 15 :someone help !
Chapter 16 : Bungle in the jungle
Chapter 17 : Developing affection.
Chapter 18 : Can the jungle end ?
Chapter 19 : Stop chasing us.
Chapter 20 : Don't give up eh
Chapter 21 : Safe and sound?
Chapter 22 : A part of the jigsaw
Chapter 23 : Back to office .
Chapter 24 : The presentation.
Chapter 25 : The hotel mess
Chapter 26 : Happy and GAY?
Chapter 27 : Losing control
Chapter 28 : the note ?
Chapter 29 : Oh no no !
Chapter 30 : Out and About
Chapter 31 : What the eff
Chapter 32 : Ouch
Chapter 33 : Garden
Chapter 34 : Masquerade ball.
Chapter 35 : race till terrace
Chapter 36 :The real truth is...
Chapter 37 : Stop dominating.
Chapter 38 : His mansion , my tension.
Chapter 39 : Meet and greet.
Chapter 40 : In the bathroom.
Chapter 41 : No way out.
Chapter 42 : uh oh uh
Chapter 43 : The digger, not the gold one.
Chapter 44 : Birthday surprises.
Chapter 45 : Another dance or maybe chance?
Chapter 46 : Knowing everything.
Chapter 47 : The confession
Chapter 48 : An official 'date'
Chapter 49 : Keeping her on HOLD
Chapter 50 : Big Bang Party
Chapter 51 : With love, from James.
Chapter 52 : James plays Games.
Chapter 53 : Trick or Treat?
Chapter 54 : Found or Lost?
Chapter 55 : A beginning to an end.
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue part 2
Whoring around Mr. Politician.
covers

Chapter 13 : Drama at the devil's house

16.7K 709 55
By Aafrynn

AMANDA'S POV

"Oh, my God, you aren't auditioning for the slow and the studious ", I used the reference of the movie 'the fast and the furious ' and looked towards James who was driving the car at the least possible speed ever.

"But if I drive fast baby girl, I won't be able to smell you, smell my favorite cologne which you're wearing right now", James took a glimpse of me and refocused his attention towards driving. The irony was that I wasn't wearing perfume so the only thing that I started thinking was, 'is he liking the smell of my sweat?'

"Says the biggest flirt ever", it took me a while to respond. James was a really bad driver. He glanced at me after every minute, which annoyed the fuck out of me.

"I don't want to die, pay attention to the road", I tried to alarm him. I wanted to break every bone in his body, cut his dick off, and to punch his nose with all the strength I had.

"It'll be a pleasure dying for you, rose ", he looked at me, as he grinned" You are gonna die like an old lady in bed, you hear m?"

I made an ugly constipated face "You're serious? Life isn't titanic and plus don't expect me to reciprocate your statement using the term 'jack' ", I highlighted the word jack making it sound a bit rude. His expressions showed that he didn't seem to care about my stubborn behavior at all.

"You're so unromantic", he kept his focus over the turning point with his hands over the gears.

"If that's a compliment, then thank you", I kept silent for a while and later replied to his statement because I didn't want him to divert his attention.

"Almost home baby girl, get ready for some spicy fun", he rotated the steering wheel from left to right and then completed the slight turn with left again. His statement was half satisfying to my ears and heart as I knew spicy shit was expected, but fun was something I'd never imagine of having at his place, with him. I could sit silently with Mr. Reynolds for hours and enjoy the peace of time, but with James, I felt like stabbing him in his stomach, every time he appeared in front of me.

"Yeah, amazing fun, like seriously, fun on another level", I tried my best not to pinch up sarcasm in my tone.

"And here we go", he stopped the car by removing the keys and placing them in his pocket. He opened my side of the door and acting like a true gentleman, which he obviously wasn't. He was a dick and a prick. He played with my sister and now he was intending to play with me too. So, I decided to play with him instead.

I exited the car carefully, distanced myself from James, and started walking a bit faster than him so that I could avoid his touch over my body. I could hear his slow footsteps towards me. I kept my eyes on the floor and pretended to hold a poker face. When I looked upwards, I could see James opening the lock of the door. I was scared and I knew it, my heart was racing faster than ever but I gathered the courage to handle the situation.

I walked slightly slower than my previous walking speed. James suddenly grabbed me by my arm and closed the doorknob by cross confirming first that whether it was perfectly locked or not. I traced his house through my eyes, every corner of it. It was huge and perfectly decorated. I walked through the hallway settling myself into one of the couch in the living room. There was a stair which could lead us to the second floor of the mansion.

"That's my room", James caught my view when I was looking towards the upper rooms.

"mmhmm", I nodded, "I'm actually a bit thirsty", I continued.

"I'll get us drinks", I raised my brows towards him "Joking, I'll get my baby girl water, don't worry", he patted my back and left towards the kitchen.

I quickly stood up as soon as his view disappeared and was no longer visible to my eyeballs. I looked at every possible place, starting with the desks and then continuing with the TV's trolley. This took me around 5 minutes so I settled quickly because I could feel his footsteps graduating in my direction.

"Thank you", I grabbed the glass and gulped the whole of water in one sip.

"Control baby girl", he patted my back when I coughed continuously. I coughed more when I could feel his cologne. It was pathetic, just like his touch. I couldn't just push him away but I so wanted to every time I heard 'baby girl' from his mouth. It sounded more like a curse word.

"I'm okay! Thank you", I took a deep breath in order to feel comfortable."Don't worry", I stepped back, away from him. It annoyed me, though it was a genuine gesture.

I then started looking towards everywhere at his place "Let me help you with the tour of my small house", he exaggerated the word small. We both knew that he was just hyperbolizing the statement because his house was big enough.

"Sure", I smirked. I then started walking beside him. He marched forward and I trailed him from the back.

"This is my kitchen, I don't know how to cook but this place is very important", he opened the fridge, removed some chocolates, and threw it towards me. I caught them quickly and started eating it. They were extremely tasty. There was some sort of Arabic written over it so I figured out that these chocolates were imported.

"Thank you", I appreciated.

"Always", he pulled me closer and wiped off the chocolate which rested on my chin with his left hand seductively in a slow motion.

I smiled dramatically stretching my lips forcefully. I then apart away from him, without creating much of a fussy moment, as I didn't want to add on my series of clumsy moments.

"So are you planning to give me a tour of your gigantic house or are we just going to eat chocolates in your kitchen?" I questioned while pulling him away from the kitchen, well, it wasn't one of those physical pulls. I tried pulling him out through my words. No, wasn't interested to make out with the-bad-guy-James, I just wanted to stalk the hell out of his house.

"Or we can skip the house tour part and I can directly show you my bedroom", James smirked giving a hint of naughtiness on his face.

"How very intimate", I was straightforward enough to pull him down along with his words.

"Or maybe just romantic!" he drew me closer through my arms. A thought escaped my mind, of skipping directly to the bedroom rather than wasting any more time in his house, so, I pulled the collars of his shirt and made my body touch his. I could feel the look on his face. He was definitely high, high on sex.

"Bedroom, eh...?" I questioned by lowering my voice seductively and running the strap of my dress off the shoulders showing off a bit of cleavage. I could feel his sexual desires being charged up.

"Of course baby girl", he lifted me up in his arms and walked straight upstairs without stopping for a minute. I was scared and worried at the same time. I wanted to give up on this plan, but I also wanted to know the exact truth, to know that what actually was wrong with this guy, who is such huge deceit, and who is planning and plotting against the people I care about. I did care a lot about Mr. Reynolds, though he's been a pain in the ass lately. He's saved me when I required me and he certainly owed me a lot. Maybe, now was my time.

He opened the door of his bedroom, which had a massive bed with posters of bands and semi-naked girls. I twirled my eyes around and did quick breathing exercises in order to calm self down. He finally lifted me down carefully and without waiting for another second, pushed the dress down. His hands traveled from my arms to my waist. Only my black bra could be seen which showcased a huge amount of cleavage. He planted small kisses on my neck, on my collarbone, and sucked the upper part of my cleavage.

The situation was gross, intimate, difficult, and uneasy. Whatever I intended to do had to be quick. I coughed dramatically, "Can I have water?" I questioned him. I first analyzed the room and made sure that there was no bottle or jug of water. After assuring myself, I brought up this act.

James was alarmed by my coughing, so he stopped his hand gestures which were now making way towards my intimate areas. "I'll get you water, easy baby girl!" James started walking towards the kitchen which was downstairs.

I kept coughing but also looked around everywhere in his room for clues. I saw some papers after lifting the cushions of his bed. I quickly snapped each picture from my phone's camera and decided to read it after reaching home safely. After capturing each of those papers, I quickly placed them the same way as they were and turned around to see if I could find anything else which could help.

Within a while, James was back with a bottle of water and an empty glass. He quickly emptied the water and gestured it towards me. I gulped the whole of it and took a seat on the bed. I placed my hands on my head pretending I was in pain.

"You okay, baby girl?" he caressed my back and rubbed it continuously.

"To be honest, I'm not. Take me home, please. I guess I am having low blood pressure", I looked down and refused to make any further eye contact with him. His touch yet lingered in my body. The first thing I intended to do after reaching home was to wash my body thrice.

"Okay! Come on", he helped me with my moves so that I didn't collapse.

"I'm so sorry for spoiling this night", I made a guilty face.

"Don't be", the rest of the journey was silent. I did spoil his horny mood after all. We reached my house after a couple of minutes. I waved him goodbye with a side-hug. He was sweet and cunning at the same time. I would've definitely felt that love kind of feeling if I would've been unaware of his evil double face.

I hopped on my bed after having a shower, as I mentioned thrice. I put on a comfortable nightgown. I placed my head on my pillow for a while to stable my position which was uneasy after being touched by that pervert. The touch wasn't one of those normal ones. It was one of an intentional one on my intimate areas, precisely my breasts and um, the part I shouldn't be talking about. I quickly detached my phone from the charger and decided to go through the pictured I discovered under James's cushions.

I was utterly shocked after looking upon my notifications. It read "25 missed calls from Mr. Richie Rich". I quickly called him, realizing the trouble I was going to face paired with a 10-minute long sarcastic lecture. Finally, he picked up after it ringed three times.

"Hello, Miss. Waters, it's so good to hear your voice. You're definitely getting an incentive", I could sense the sarcasm from the other side of the phone.

"I'm sorry Sir! Is something urgent?" I questioned.

"Well, all those 25 calls contain good night messages for you, right Miss Waters?" I knew that a straight answer was definitely not coming.

"I apologize again", I kept silent for a while so that he gets some space to state reasons for the urgency at this hour of the night.

"Are you dating James?" his question shook me because this was personal, plus I never thought Mr. Reynolds would actually care.

"Excuse me", I coughed "this is personal", I offended.

"Well, not anymore! James has you in his profile picture plus your lips are almost pursed on his", I went back, in the memory lane, but couldn't find an actual moment in which we clicked a picture like such. Did he have cameras in his bedroom? Oh no, that way, he'll know that I stalked his stuff. A part of me was happy, that I didn't allow him to go off-limits. I was happy because it was just a kiss, and I was sad because it was an actual 'kiss'. The 'touch' part didn't count because it wasn't as per my consent.

"I swear, I am not dating him!" I tried convincing Mr. Reynolds. It felt bad somewhere because I did not want Mr. Reynolds to think about me that way.

"That's your personal life like you said! I called to tell you that as per the contract you cannot date anyone from the office premises. I hope I am clear enough", he cleared his throat. His words were crystal clear to me, I replied with a "Yes sir. I won't give you another reason to complain".

I canceled the call after hearing an 'okay' from him. I never expected a goodnight anyway. I felt bad for being accused of a relationship I wasn't into. It wasn't the first time that he judged me, but somewhere it felt wrong deep within.

I wanted to cry but I controlled it because it wasn't the perfect time. I controlled myself and opened my gallery, in order to analyze the pictures. I read every sentence one by one. Every word on it was crazy enough to knock me down, with a hammer of course. It read "I, Aaron Reynolds, in all my senses want to handover my entire property, from a small nail till my office building, to Mr. James", the first line was clear enough for me to understand everything. The letter consisted of 4 pages, but the first page was clear enough for me to understand the agenda behind it.

I at once tried calling Mr. Reynolds back but none of my calls were being answered so I decided to directly meet him the following morning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
On Run By winterchild10

Mystery / Thriller

813 21 5
You can be forced to fear but not to love. ** His face was inches away, I was too stunned to do anything. He very softly whispered in my ear " I don'...
21.8K 749 40
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] He smirked and got even closer to my face, "you see, this report is technically under my..." He tilted his head slightly to whi...
1.2M 41K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...