A Harry Styles And Taylor Swi...

By Jay963

This is a made up story of what I imagine they went through. How he saw her dancing and they fell in love. Ho... More

When he saw her dancing.
The way back home.
Paper airplane and goodbyes
Come back...be here
After the breakup, and Album release
The zoo
Me and my Lads
Sleepover and directioners.
MSG and After party.
The most Stupid fight
In love or no?
Cupcakes
Staying away....
They dont know about us.
Going to the party.
The party.
The Jingle Ball
The dance !!!!
In the bus.
Louis's POV
Niall's POV
Where Harry realises.
Plannings.
Meeting my sister.
Start of something amazing.
The night
Scared
Texting
To the surprise
Birthday part 1
Birthday part 2
Tattoo
Fight
Fght part 2
His mood swings or misunderstandings ?
Meeting her family.
New years eve
Marry you somday
Last fight
Authors note.
Sequel
Thank you note!

Skiing trip

4.1K 111 20
By Jay963

Harrys pov.

We spent some days on the trip to Utah, and I would be lying if I saw I didn't enjoy every second of it, because I did, every milli second. Best thing : no fights.

Worst thing : I got bruised. Best thing out of the worst thing : she took care of it.

The first day was spent inside our room, her mother and brother were with us but they didn't disturb any second. Most of the times we even ate alone, it was so cold that the first day we tried to bear with that.

"I think your getting sick" she told me while I sneezed.

"Noo, not now, I want to enjoy the rest three days" I whined.

She kissed my nose.

"You will get sick too this way" I reminded her.

"So you want me to stay away?"

"Nah, just don't kiss me"

"That's hard you look so adorable, all covered and red" she chuckled.

"You're not allowed to make fun of a sick person" I crossed my arms.

"Let me bring you some tea, take medicines you will be better" she assured me and left.

The rest of the day she just fed me with soup and hot food, I felt better by the night and I loved how she truly cared about me. She made sure I wasn't old, or if the tea was extra hot, I love her every second for staying with me the whole day. For making me feel cared and loved.

The next day started early, we did breakfast with her family, the best thing about her mother was that she took care that no one takes our pictures or videos, well some of them still did but she really made a big difference.

"I am scared Harry" she told me while we were getting our equipments for skiing..

"Baby I am a little clumsy but I think I will survive"

"I mean for myself idiot" she was horrified.

"I am here with you, I won't let anything happen"

"But you're clumsy" she reminded.

"Trust me, I will be a superman for you" I said honestly making her laugh.

"I am serious taylor, I will always be there to save you from anything that can cause you any trouble, I will there for you whenever you need me even if you only need a glass of water I will bring it, I promise"

"It's going in your wedding vows" she joked

"Obviously" we laughed.

It was perfect we saved each other laughed, played with snow, took pictures, did everything a normal couple does on honeymoon.

The night we spend drinking, playing cards, watching movies and of course kissing, and yea doing.

The next morning Taylor got an early call, she was invited at some New Year's Eve party, I mean she was suppose to perform and rehearse early tomorrow. So apparently it was our last day already, one day less. Yes it makes a difference.

"If you want to spend the last day in the room we can, I am really sorry I couldn't refuse" she was sad, it was our last day before Christmas.

"I guess half half, I mean I want to do both "

"As you like hunny" she hugged me and we started to prepare for skiing.

We went skiing, and it wasn't as fun as yesterday, cuz apparently we were better and there was nothing much to laugh.

Then suddenly there was something to laugh when I fell, but actually really bad, bruising my chin, badly. I was some metres away from her but she started to scream while I was laughing.

"Oh my gawd, are you okay.?" She screamed while running towards me.

"Help help" she yelled in the surrounding making me laugh.

"Shut up, I am fine"

"It's bleeding its bleeding Harry, come on get up let's go the hospital, don't move, stop smiling its gonna be fine I swear" she was terrified to see the blood, really scared and I was smiling at way she cared for me, she said this all wiping my blood with her scarf.

"It's just a cut, I am fine" I assured but she pulled me up and gave me the look to shut up.

She dragged me in to the emergency department.

"It's gonna be fine right.? Will it leave some scar? Is it painful if you apply this medicine?" She kept annoying the nurse who was cleaning my wound.

"Mam I think you should wait outside, sir is fine" she looked annoyed.

"Shhh" I told Taylor and she at last stopped.

We went to our room after that and god knows how Taylor started to curse the nurse, and snow, and everything related to my bruise.

She cared for me like I was her son and I realised no one, literally no one ever did this for me, she is literally an angel sent down from heaven for me, to make me feel good and to change me in to something good.

"I love you Taylor, don't leave me"

"I won't baby, stop worrying" she assured me the same way every time.

We had some last hours left before we both leaves in different flight.

"What do you wanna do? If anything.. I mean be careful not to hurt ur scars" she asked me still concerned

"I want to learn guitar"

"What" she asked in shock, I had suddenly a new demand.

"I heard you thought Zac, Zac Efron. Since that day I want to learn it from you, no one but you"

"This is exciting" she exclaimed and ran to grab hers.

We spent almost an hour playing, she thought me some of the chords and I think I I learnt good.

"Play me something" I said when we got tired of lessons.

"For example?"

"Anything you like" I told her.

She started strumming.

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves

They'll judge it like they know about me and you

And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do

The jury's out, but my choice is you

You never know what people have up their sleeves

Ghosts from your past gonna jump out at me

Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles

But I don't care 'cause right now you're mine

And it's not theirs to speculate

If it's wrong and

Your hands are tough

But they are where mine belong and

I'll fight their doubt and give you faith

With this song for you

'Cause I love the dimples on your cheek

And I love the jokes that you speak

And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored

'Cause my heart is yours

So don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

And life makes love look hard

Don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

But they can't take what's ours

They can't take what's ours

The stakes are high, the water's rough

But this love is ours

I knew she changed the lyrics, just for me. I felt like listening to the second version of they don't know about us.

Each and every line in the song made me realize how much she loves me and how much she has done for this relation, how much she ignores the hate. I got to know the only thing that matters is us, our love, and us.

"Wanna dance?" I whispered going towards her.

" I would love to" she put her guitar aside, and got up giving me her hand.

I kissed her lips, cheeks, forehead, nose, ear, chin , eyes. EVERYTHING.

We started to sway without music, back and forth in each others arms.

I wish I could live like this forever, dance with her everyday.

But darn, after an hour we were both in separate planes heading to different cities, well in my case country.

(A/n so here we go, it's my birthday people so please vote and comment and make me happy. Just so you all know this is 4th last chapter, only three others are left :) thank you for doing this to me I can't believe for what you guys did with reads, and votes and comments on last chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 212 14
Just some more romantic imagines and preferences! Update 04/2023: I wrote this when I was a young teen; please excuse possible cringey content. Still...
6.7K 94 13
discontinued. feel free to unfollow bc i wont be using this account anymore (instead i might start writing on @urnotpunkrock ), and it won't be "car...
8.1K 454 50
Louis and Harry deal with the consequences of becoming friends with benefits while Zayn tries to mend Liam's heartbreak that he caused. *Trigger War...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...